ESO Addon Guide

Welcome to our ESO Addon Guide.  Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) User Interface (UI) by default, has as little information as possible displayed to give you that TES feel.  However, as an MMO’er, I want more information not less.  This video guide is going to show and talk about what I use and how it helps me traverse Tamriel in ESO!

1. Deltia on September 2, 2014 at 6:58 pm

I like that idea, does your game ever crash because of so many? I’m gonna try that.

2. Asteldian on September 3, 2014 at 5:39 am

No issues so far. I had a conflict between wykkyd and ggframes at one point but just disabled frames which is dated anyway. If wykkyd manages to get hold of ggframes and update it I will get it back though

3. SeveredNed on September 4, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Another addon that is extremely useful is Advanced Filters. It adds sub-filters to your menu so you can sort all your items in each category to show things like just your heavy armours or two-handed weapons. But where it really becomes useful is with crafting materials, dividing it up by profession. Combined with an addon like BankAll means you can move all of your runestones or alchemy reagents to or from your bank in two simple clicks, no longer will you accidentally give food to your potion-master.

• Deltia on September 4, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Really I’m going to get those today and try it out. Nice!

4. […] useful Add-Ons for the game, then be sure to check out Deltia’s Add-On guide on this very site (www.deltiasgaming.com/2014/08/30/addon-guide) and if his guide piques your interest and you fancy gathering your own collection of Add-Ons, a […]

5. Vindelator on October 24, 2014 at 12:11 am

Thanks for taking the time to make this but I think a lot of folks would prefer text over video for something like this.

• Deltia on October 24, 2014 at 11:23 am

Okay I’ll work on updating it post 1.5 with text and descriptions. Thanks for the feedback and the comment.

6. chris on September 13, 2015 at 8:35 pm

i keep getting errors so i had to uninstall the all the wykkyd addons. sucks cuz i really want to use them

7. Graesyn on June 20, 2016 at 3:33 am

Deltia,

Any chance on updating the “must-have” and “nice-to-have” add-ons?

• Deltia on June 21, 2016 at 10:34 am