The Specter – ESO Nightblade Build

Hello and welcome to my favorite build for Update Six of the Elder Scrolls Online, The Specter.  This is my redone version of One-Shot-Willy and Overdose for the Nightblade class in ESO.  For the first time, I truly feel like I’ve created one build that can succeed at anything, soloing, PvP, leveling and PvE.  So let’s get to it, The Specter – ESO Nightblade Build

BUILD PAGE UPDATED HERE

CLICK HERE

Table of Contents

Loadouts

Objective

By definition, the Specter is “a ghost or spirit…”  That’s the idea behind this build.  To be an elusive, fun, and powerful Nightblade.  I wanted to capitalize on all of the things the class and my racial choice excel at, stealth.  Additionally, I wanted to find a way that everyone could play a Nightblade as a stealth archetypes in nearly all situations.  This build is probably the funnest yet; and with a couple changes of gear and skills I can succeed as a damage dealer in any situation.

For this build, I’m using King Foltest, a Khajiit Nightblade Veteran Rank 14.  I highly recommend taking a race with the Stealthy Bonus (Wood Elf or Khajiit racial guide here).  This is another build that isn’t complex, it uses potions for major buffs and doesn’t rely heavily on rare gear.  If you like a stealthy nuker, The Specter is for you.  Here’s some strengths and weaknesses:

Specter Thumbnail+ Easy to play

+ Versatile

* Fun as f***

– Hard to master

– Not a record setting DPS build

Justice System

Specter Build for Justice System

Specter loadout for the Justice System

Instead of my normal setup with skills, gear, etc, I’m going for loadouts this time.  Each section explains what and how to use this build for a particular situation or game-play type.  First off, what would a Nightblade be without running around sneaking, stealing, and creating havoc with the Justice System?  Well it’d be an incredibly boring Nightblade.

With the Nightshade and Night’s Silence sneak bonuses, you can truly roam without fear of detection.  I use the same skill setup as I do in PvP because it’s all about getting away.  If I run into trouble, I’ll go with bar one for Bombard (roots) and Shuffle to break free of Guard snares.  If that doesn’t work, I’ll go to bar one and use Dark Cloak into a Surprise Attack (will stun enemies).  I stick with Incapacitating Strikes as an opener or last resort in escape mode.  I try to make a profit using the Legerdemain skill line so I’m not necessarily trying to kill everyone.  Though, you could go around and assassinate people if you’d like.

Say I was a sadistic player, I’d use my Dual Wield bar for offense.  What I lack in area damage, I make up for in pure destruction on single target.  Ambush in and Incapacitating Strikes if it’s up, or Surprise Attack, next cloak, Surprise attack (continue to use light attacks now on).  Depending on how they react, either finish with a Killers Blade around 25% health or continue light/heavy attacks and wait for the opportunity to burst, Dark Cloak, Incapacitating Strikes or Surprise Attack.  If it doesn’t work, back out and play the distance game with the bow.

You’ll need to play like a kite, flying high and far away from the opposition.  Place a Shadowy Image as a backup teleport FIRST.  Second, Piercing Mark the target, now wait.  If they close the gap, Bombard and strafe.  If they root you, Shuffle and strafe.  Wait until they dump a lot of resources than BOOM Soul Tether, swap to Dual Wield and finish them off.  If you use this bar correctly, your opponents, can’t root you, have a hard time hitting you (with dodge chance), can’t go into stealth and have a terrible time chasing you down.  Whether Guards or players, this build rocks for kiting people.

Another thing I love to bring along with me for stealing is high end potions.  Check these suckers out:

Panacea of ImmovabilityPanacea of Invisibilty

If things get rough, vanish.  You can suck down a potion one meter in front of the guards and stealth.  I don’t know if it’s intended or not, but it works great.  My video will show more stealthing and sneaking around tips so make sure to watch.

PvE

Specter Build for PvE DPS

Specter loadout for PvE damage dealing

This setup is for end-game PvE dungeons, quests, and Trials.  The Hawk’s Eye gear is obtained in PvP and is somewhat rare though everyone has access to it.  Any set that gives you stamina, weapon power, or stamina recover is great so don’t think you only need this.  Hunding’s Rage is still one of the top sets for any PvE stamina build and I love it even more in 1.6.  I went all medium armor with 20,000 health and around 23,000 stamina.  Depending on your race, you’ll have more or less. The main thing is reaching around 20,000 health so you don’t instantly die in boss fights.  After that go heavy into stamina as it’s a major boost.

In terms of ability and skills, your main goal here is to get distance with the bow and rapid fire.  Start with a couple of buffs via Piercing Mark then Merciless Resolve.  Also try to get an initial shot from stealth with a Focus Aim or Lethal Arrow, depending on the content you play (FA PvE LA PvP).  Keep the Venom Arrow DoT on target and weave in light or medium attacks with Focus Aim cast.  Near the end for the 20 second buff for Merciless you should see a proc which the bar will change images giving you a monster hitting Spectral Bow.  This is the key to getting big damage by weaving in eight attacks within 20 seconds.  It can hit for 15,000 with this setup netting you massive increase in damage.

As the boss nears death, swap to bar one and Ambush in, then spam Killer’s Blade like a boss.  I still like Ambush because the Killer’s Blade morph only has a 5 meter range, so you can rush in and not waste time on target.  Also love the Shooting Star ultimate from the Mages Guild for pure DPS.  The Dual Wield bar is also great for AoE area damage with Sap Essence buffing your weapon damage then Steel Tornado for huge damage.  I also throw in Quick Cloak for speed, damage and damage reduction.  Refreshing path is another good choice.

Panacea of Weapon PowerOn jewelry and enchants, I still go health into head, chest, and legs with infused traits (unless a non-crafted set like Hawk’s eyes).  Stamina in the rest with divines when possible.  I also recommend ONE reduce cool down on potions to maintaining the major weapon and critical buffs with this potion.  Then, I do reduced stamina cost reduction which allows me to mostly maintain stamina while using potions.

Not very complex, but effective and fun.  I hit 9,700 the first day of testing and could break 10,000 single target DPS with some more testing and playing.  That’s a good number to go for, though you’re not going to make the genius book of ESO records 🙂

PvP

The Specter PvP Build

Specter loadout for PvP Cyrodiil

If you watched my streams during test, I rage quit my Nightblade the first day.  I was playing like a Nord Dragonknight, not a Specter.  And that’s the key to this build, juke and jive, get enemies frustrated and BOOM attack when they are out of stamina.  With this gear setup, you’ll get sneak speed increase without being a Vampire since it’s vital for the build.  I’ve tried Vampire and it’s high risk high reward.  Your choice, but you can rock without it being a normal cat.  Regardless, the Engine Guardian set gives us crazy amount of resources in battle along with Shadow Walker when out of combat in stealth.

For survival, you need to understand a couple of things.  One, this is build is truly “kill or be killed” idea.  If you strike a killing blow on a marked target, bang full health.  If you expect someone else to provide constantly healing, expect to die a lot.  Be aggressive the lower your health is for a killing blow then bounce out.  Resources are key to surviving in PvP, if you have a lot of stamina, dodge roll.  If you have a lot of magicka, Dark Cloak.  And if you have a lot of health, get aggressive, nuke one target, retreat and get into stealth.  This build lacks AoE, but doesn’t lack killing.

Always try to be in stealth. The Khajiit bonus, gear and Nightblade will absolutely wreck someone who’s not prepared.  Ambush, Incapacitating if it’s up, or Surprise Attack, Dark Cloak then Surprise Attack.  You either want to kill the target within five seconds OR stun them.  The Dark Cloak-Surprise Attack combo is great for this, but you can and do miss.  In that case, fear them with Mass Hysteria and go back to nuking them.  If you can’t get them down, peel back and range the target down.  Root, Shades and save up ultimate for Soul Tether.  Ambush, bar swap BOOM Soul Tether and let the nuking begin.

Remember to play this not as a Sap Tank with heavy armor, not as a Dragonknight with Reflective Scales, but as a true Specter. Keep up Shuffle for the extra dodge chance, juke and jive, and strike when it’s convenient for you, not the enemy.  In group play, I focus on Lethal Arrow spamming healers or Bombarding groups.  The utility you bring is single target pressure, fears and healing debuffs.  I was skeptical that this wouldn’t work well in a group, but again was wrong after I found Bombard to be an utter game changer.  Trust me this works great, but it’s a specific type of character and isn’t for everyone.  However, it is my new favorite way to play PvP (yes, coming from the derpy Dragonknight).

Adjustments

Fungal Grotto DPS Parse last boss

Fungal Grotto DPS Parse last boss

Most of the finer details I’ll go over in the video, because it’s just easier for me to talk and show you than write it out.  However, I take the Warrior Mundus Stone and generally like high critical precise dagger, though swords are probably more damage.  Racial questions please see my guide and the same with attributes as these things can’t be answered within a sentence.

Armor Weight – I tried five light and two medium and didn’t like it.  Also the five 1/1 setup didn’t work well either.  I really like seven full on medium for cost reduction and sustained.

Potions – I know people don’t want to constantly drink potions, but trust me it adds so much to your DPS.  Having 20% weapon power and 10% weapon critical on command is a must.  Pop one from stealth and Ambush a target into an ultimate, it’ll change your life.

Champion Points – I did things a bit differently on this build.  I really like all the 10 point passives in the Warrior (red) trees so I spread them around, taking a buff to medium armor, fire resist and healing received. I did the standard Thief (green) Lover tree for the 30 point passive Synergizer.  It’s just so powerful I can’t pass it up.  In the Mage (blue) I went for the 30 point Precise Strikes but put 10 points into each of the areas (minus Thaumaturge. I still don’t know enough of the math behind the CP system to know if Piercing vs Might vs Precise Strikes and which is the best.

Leveling – Best part of this build is you can use it VERY early and find success.  Ambush and Surprise Attacks are some of the first abilities you get and it’s the bread and butter combo I used while leveling.

Skills – Some of the skills and ultimates I switch out for situational usage.  Either way, make this your own and find what works best.

No s***, there I was….playing the Specter and having a blast

That’s what I live for truly.  Having fun with the great people of this community, making unique and cool builds that you enjoy.  No, these builds aren’t perfect, but they are tested, proven, and fun as hell.  And hopefully you will love this one, it’s my favorite so far!

1. DaveMG on March 12, 2015 at 1:17 am

I cant wait to see the video love all your builds and am grateful for all the time you put into it

2. Meru on March 12, 2015 at 1:41 am

love the work, thx for helping me understand this game, been trying hard to figure out what i want to play (im new xD) and all your vids and website has been helping me narrow down what I want to try and level first with my DK tank friend, plan to do alot of pvp endgame, was hoping sometime later when you take a break with this fun new build if you could give me your thoughts on the sorc 1.6, hear its all about the pet spec now, some people say its just inferior to all the other magicka builds @.@ prefer to hear from someone with an open mind first xD (pref not to be a summoner >.<) ty hope to see you in game! (btw what faction are you?)

• Deltia on March 12, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Yep working on the Sorc next. I play AD faction all the way for the Queen!

• Jhared on March 25, 2015 at 12:16 am

For the Queen!!

3. Sean on March 12, 2015 at 2:17 am

I’m running 5 hundings, 2 night mother, 2 shadow walker, and 2 Dreugh king slayer with a Masterdagger as one of my daggers, I get 2958 damange, with 55.8 crit…. pulling at the low 8k-12k deeps. I like the build but think your loose to much stats using Hawk-eye. I find i’m doing way more deeps now with out hawk-eye

• Deltia on March 12, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Yeah Dreugh King is an awesome set.

• Tarox on March 15, 2015 at 5:22 am

Of course you do more dps without Hawk Eye… You’re using daggers……..

• Aazrl on August 13, 2015 at 12:08 am

Can you provide screenshot of your equipment?

4. Sungod on March 12, 2015 at 3:14 am

skills guide?

5. Rob Rooney on March 12, 2015 at 5:50 am

I would like to see the results that someone can pull with a bow while running the 5 piece morag tong set. Same build as this but with lethal arrow and poison injection + poison glyph on the weapon.
    I believe with the additional weapon damage and 15% increase with poison damage you could be breaking 10k especially if you were to put points into increased damage with poison in the champion tree.

• Deltia on March 12, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Yeah that would be a sick combo. Still msising boots for Tong set.

• Aazrl on August 13, 2015 at 12:17 am

morag set instead of hunting rage right?

6. MiGiS on March 12, 2015 at 8:02 am

I got so many new ideas for my own Khajiit NB, thanks agen

minor question, while you where testing, did you try out combo Night Silence set with Concealed Weapon? Im just curious, could you run faster than others, while sneaking? 😀 because Night Silence removes all speed penalties from sneaking, and Concealed Weapons gives +22% while stealth / invisible. Apply that with Windrunning from Champion System, you could run faster than others and nobody could see you?

• MiGiS on March 12, 2015 at 8:20 am

Even to boost that with Maneuver from Alliance Assault skill line, you would just fly trough shadows, if we just think about the speed.

• Deltia on March 12, 2015 at 1:16 pm

I did on stream and didn’t stack. I didn’t craft anything on test server.

• MiGiS on March 12, 2015 at 1:36 pm

ok.. good to know.. so I don’t need to test it my self

• KalTheo on April 24, 2015 at 11:09 am

It totally works. Night Stalker + Concealed Weapon + Rapid Maneuver = outrunning some horses & people sprinting normally.

• KalTheo on April 24, 2015 at 11:10 am

Night Silence works in place of Night Stalker just the same.

• Oreyn Bearclaw on March 13, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I wanted to chyme in here. First, Deltia, you freaking rock. Starting to get the hang of the bow changes, and we had the best AA score in EP for a minute there.

However, I have confirmed that Rapids, Concealed Weapons, and Night Silence ALL stack. I just ran some testing to confirm. Concealed weapons and Night silence do seem to be a touch glitchy when used together. Sometimes, it’s like it doesn’t register when I first equip them, and I have to either swap a bunch or /reloudui. Once it starts working, it seems to be problem free after that.

Test: I found what is exactly a 10 second gap between two poles in Riften. This 10 seconds is non sprinting, non sneaking, with weapons out. If I sheath my weapons, this turns to 9 seconds.

If I add concealed weapons to my bar, the times dropped to 8 seconds (20% reduction) weapons out and 7.1 seconds weapons sheathed.

Finally, if I do all this and pop rapids, I was able to get that run down to 5.1 seconds with Rapids up, Night Silence equiped, weapons sheathed, and concealed weapons on my bar, while sneaking. With rapids and no concealed weapon, it was about 6.5 seconds, while sneaking with NS.

I am still not sure it is worth taking concealed weapons because Suprise Attack scales off stamina and “hits like a truck” but I did want to confirm tests I did. If solely for justice, concealed weapons might be the better morph

There is a visual cue as well, which also helps you know if it is glitching. If you just have night silence and sneak, you appear to be crouching but moving faster. If you have NS and Concealed Weapons, you actually stand up and appear to be running as normal once you are in full stealth. This is not the NS, CW, Vamp stacking of 1.3 where you are faster than a horse, but you definitely move.

Thanks as always, and sorry for the long-winded post. 🙂

• Oreyn Bearclaw on March 13, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Edit: the second paragraph of the test,

“If I have Night silence equipped without concealed weapon on my bar, the times are identical. This is consistent with the description of removing sneak penalty. 10 seconds weapons out, 9 seconds weapons sheathed.”

should mention that I am sneaking during this.

• MiGiS on March 19, 2015 at 10:38 am

btw.. Vamp passive effect + Concealed Weapons stacks.. you can sprint while sneaking with really low stamina cost

• Deltia on March 19, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Really I tested it on stream in 1.6 and it didn’t improve my speed.

• MiGiS on March 20, 2015 at 8:11 am

I have 2 bars with DW at the moment.. other one is for AOE and the second for single target.. i have on the single target bar Concealed Weapons.. if I sneak with the AOE bar.. it goes without the penalty (Vampire).. but while I chance it to single target bar.. after im hidden.. it stands up.. and starts “sprinting” while hidden.. I havent done any running with clock.. but in my eyes its bit faster..

And with those combined.. its really nice boost for fast quest making.. because if you don’t need to kill anything.. you can just run from point to point.. without being seen..

• Oreyn Bearclaw on March 23, 2015 at 8:24 pm

I had a similar experience with my testing. I am not a vamp however. With Night Silence and concealed weapon, you actually “stand-up” while sneaking and appear to run. The numbers from testing say it’s a touch faster.

I did ultimately go back to Surprise Attack. Assuming you can sustain it, I think it is currently the best option for a spamable, LA weave, stamina DPS skill (Jeckll’s idea, not mine, but I have verified with testing). I can get 12k plus on mammoths with just Light attack and surprise attack (and a pot).

• MiGiS on March 24, 2015 at 10:28 am

Oreyn Bearclaw, What kind of Skill setup you are using to hit that 12k? Even you said that only with light attacks and Suprise Attack (pots).. Are you going hidden and then Suprise Attack.. or you just spam it with light attacks?

Personally I cured my vampyrism, and got back to what I did before.. But it’s getting bit boring, so any new ideas that i could test.. are great 🙂

7. Worgin on March 12, 2015 at 12:35 pm

I notice periodically you reference daggers, swords, and axes as having different damage modifiers with them; am I missing something?

When I am crafting I do not see any variables in the weapon damage between the 1h weapons.

I understand that we now have Champion Points that allow us to specialize in a particular weapon types, but feel this is not what you are talking about; Please clarify for the less informed.

• Deltia on March 12, 2015 at 1:19 pm

Yes, the Twin Blunt Blade passive has different modifiers so Swords give you damage where Daggers give you crit.

8. Jason on March 12, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Wheres the skill tree for this build?

• Deltia on March 13, 2015 at 3:00 am

In the images.

9. Gunter on March 12, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Whats up with the video?

10. Michael on March 12, 2015 at 10:08 pm

I do have the german version and I can not identify “Shuffle”. In which tree is that skill, please?

• Deltia on March 13, 2015 at 3:01 am

Medium armor

11. Folkar on March 13, 2015 at 12:31 am

Ehy Deltia! Another great build and, as always, you are doing an amazing job with ESO and its community. After a break, I’m planing getting back to ESO shortly and I think I’d love to get back on my vr1 Nightblade. He is a Redguard, do you think I could work around this build with him? Especially PvP wise?
    I’m not a good mixmaxer in ESO, so I’m kinda lost with all the changes due to my break 🙂

• Deltia on March 13, 2015 at 3:02 am

Oh yeah tons of stamina regen and it should work great.

12. Krow on March 13, 2015 at 2:16 am

What professions go best with this? Thinking of re subbing tonight.

• Deltia on March 13, 2015 at 3:07 am

Alchemy for sure.

13. Ben on March 13, 2015 at 3:54 am

Thanks deltia! I love the idea and all your excellent information. I built my sneaky kitty hoping to play a class just like this!

14. Rakaz on March 13, 2015 at 8:27 am

I was wondering what would be the plus side of going vamp here? I really like being a vamp lol, but it seems like that might not be the way to go now? I just started back up.

• Deltia on March 13, 2015 at 1:13 pm

It would be good and allow you to do another gear 5 piece.

• Rakaz on March 13, 2015 at 7:47 pm

What would you suggest as a good substitute for a vamp as the 5 piece?

• Deltia on March 13, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Night Mother’s Gaze for armor reduction.

15. SteveD on March 13, 2015 at 10:56 am

Hey Deltia,

Just curious to know if Power Extraction would be better to use for a stamina build over Sap Essence.
    Also…shouldn’t Power Extraction do physical damage and not magical damage now it is a stamina skill?

• William on July 1, 2015 at 11:23 am

Hi Deltia i am also curious why sap essence over power extraction, for PVE build, I’m new and worry I’m missing some key knowlegde… Surely PE would hit harder and buff just as well for this build? (as not using spells?)

The only reason I can see is it’s just so you don’t waste stamina on the self buff instead of on damage moves? and you likely have spare magic with this build?

• Deltia on July 1, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Because I use potions for the major buffs and sap for self healing like I said in the video.

• lee on July 2, 2015 at 2:24 am

Because Deltia doesn’t have anything better to drop all his heavy coin on, than pots.

• William on July 3, 2015 at 3:02 pm

cheers for the reply, sorry I was at work so couldn’t watch the Video, I will give it a thorough watch later, didnt realise sap essence self healed as well healing nearby allies. (so much Newbie-ness.)

loving this and your laceration dragon knight builds, so much fun. keep up the good work.

16. Bronlo on March 13, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Deltia,
    First off love the videos keep them up.
    I haven’t played eso yet but I’m going to play it on the Xbox one. I was planning on playing a DK and NB. I was wondering what you think about a Nightblade build almost identical to this but taking the magicka morphs, I plan on being a khajit
    And wearing 5 med and 2 light I’m not a min/max player but want to use something effective.
    -Bronlo

17. Charlie Spider on March 13, 2015 at 5:09 pm

I understand your reasoning for staying away from Vamp on this build but was wondering why you chose to stay Natural vs. going WW for the stam regen?

• Deltia on March 13, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Well some people say it does and does not give you stamina regen in combat. I still have in on my toons but honestly haven’t tested it.

18. RealRob on March 13, 2015 at 8:50 pm

You’ve inspired me to start playing a Wood Elf NB, fresh this morning (currently lvl 8).
    What would be the fastest, easiest, all around skill set/weapon(s) to use for leveling?
    If you had to start over right now, with your current build in mind, how would you proceed?

• Deltia on March 13, 2015 at 11:06 pm

Just use bow and knockbacks so enemies can’t get to you. If they do switch to Dual Wield and wreck them.

19. halkjear on March 14, 2015 at 12:15 am

I am having a lot of success with 5x Hundings Rage, 5x Ravager, 2x Morag Tong daggers and 1x Masters Bow.
    Give it a thought if you like.

20. SoupDragon on March 14, 2015 at 5:08 am

Thank you, Deltia! Love it!

21. Rakaz on March 14, 2015 at 5:28 am

What are your thoughts on using concealed weapon for the movement speed?

22. Bronlo on March 14, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Deltia what do you think about a similar build but with the magicka morphs and resto staff ?

• Deltia on March 14, 2015 at 4:13 pm

It’d be great with the shade.

23. ChupaChops on March 14, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Third pick for race? I already have a Wood Elf and I d love to make a nightblade with Breton or Imperial… would Imperial work with this build?

• Deltia on March 14, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Redguard is a great choice.

• ChupaChops on March 14, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Mmm actualy I already have like 37 redguard nighblade that I played since launch haha. Didn’t like one face paint option so I stoped playing him 😀 . Well ok then, see me on 17th doing redguard specter build then!

24. Corey on March 14, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Hey Deltia, love all the guides. I’m definitely tweaking my Nightblade tonight. Any chance you could solo a dungeon with one of your builds so we could see it in more action? Just a thought. Thanks.

25. daveydee3 on March 15, 2015 at 5:23 am

So I have an imperial nightblade that I’ve leveled to 32, will a build like this work with imperial?

• Deltia on March 15, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Oh god yeah, 10% more stamina = you hit a lot harder.

• Daveydee3 on March 16, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Thanks! Your the best!

26. DVN on March 15, 2015 at 9:40 am

Hey, Deltia! Thanx for the guide.
    I’m wondering tho, why my VR14 Epic Hunding’s Rage set gives me less crit than yours? I currently have 648+648, while yours provides you with 656+656. And your weapon damage is a waaay higher than mine.

• Deltia on March 15, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Huh, maybe a mundus stone buff or something? I don’t know honestly.

27. DVN on March 15, 2015 at 10:22 am

nvm, got it: you upgraded some of HR parts to Legendary.

28. Valwe on March 15, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Hey Deltia, great stuff! I have an L42 Khajiit Nightblade, but I’ve always gone dual wield on both bars. What do you think about relying on Flying Blade, Deadly Cloak, and Grim Focus for ranged attacks? Are there end-game situations where I absolutely need the bow and so should start working on it now? Thanks!

• Deltia on March 15, 2015 at 2:56 pm

That’s good if you plan on using daggers mainly as a gap closer.

29. Jason on March 15, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Wait where can i find all your passives and stuff? and your dual wield abilities?

• Deltia on March 15, 2015 at 7:58 pm

Each image at the start of each section has gear, skills in them. As well as the video.

30. Lûrven on March 16, 2015 at 12:46 am

Love your guide! Really makes it easier for people like me who is not very good at making their own builds. Making the game even more fun to play. Thanks a lot! 😀

31. Nyabi on March 16, 2015 at 1:48 am

I’m new to ESO and was feeling very overwhelmed. This build is perfect for the way I prefer to play and has helped me so much. It’s nice to have something to work towards. Thank you so much!

32. Needabeer on March 16, 2015 at 7:17 am

Deltia, have you come across any good NB tank builds for 1.6? REALLY struggling to find one….

• Deltia on March 16, 2015 at 1:42 pm

I have not though tanking is pretty homogenized. Throw on heavy armor, shades and immovable, easy mode.

33. Amaris on March 16, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Hey Deltia, You think a Dunmer would be a good choice too?

• Deltia on March 17, 2015 at 1:55 pm

It could if you went vampire and used a different five piece.

34. Taog Ra on March 17, 2015 at 9:36 am

Vamp options for this build. My thoughts, at least.

Dark Stalker Passive – allows you a little flexibility in morphs and gear. For example, Surprise Attack (Stam morph) instead of Concealed Weapon (and still have that speed in stealth). If you need a little defensive option on your main bar, I recommend Quick Cloak morph from Dual Wield line. Another 4 seconds of speed, AoE reduction and a small add to AoE damage of your own.

You could drop Hawk’s Eye and go with Night’s Silence (4 piece crafted set) and Hunding’s Rage (5 piece crafted set). Or replace Night’s Silence with Night Mother’s Gaze for higher critical ratings. This is my current gear setup and Dual Wield + stam morphs hits harder than a truck in both PvP and PvE. Definitely a gap closer, single target burst build and in your face play style because Bow damage is significantly lower but necessary. I am running bow on Bar 2 with Venom Arrow (interrupt for PvE) or Bombard (AoE root for PvP) and one of the Snipe morphs on my support bar.

Downside: In PvE end game content, many dungeon bosses and even trash mobs are tossing flame damage your way. Expensive fix but you can use the Reduce Pot Cooldown enchants and carry a few stacks of Tri-pots. In PvP, the DK’s will crit roast you with flame whip especially if they went Dunmer and made a drop of champion points to improve that flame damage on top of racial passives.

Sidenote re: Night’s Silence 5 piece set bonus. Not working as intended? I still watch my Redguard’s Stamina pool dropping when not in combat, stealthed, and wearing a 5 piece set.

• Taog Ra on March 17, 2015 at 9:49 am

Addendum: Just realized my build suggestions are way out of scope from your original “specter” concept. Bleh. Might help some people looking for a variation build though. Again, thank you for working with me on my build in progress.

35. Oreyn Bearclaw on March 18, 2015 at 5:57 pm

In the absence of Shadow Walker (waiting for prices to drop), thoughts on 5 piece Night Silence, and 5 piece Hawk’s Eye for PvP?

36. *ahem* ESO :D | StarShadow on March 18, 2015 at 7:05 pm

[…] to get back into combat.  Quite a bit has changed since I last played and I’m trying out a new build.   I’m liking it so far, though I need to level up some skills before I get the full […]

37. Connor on March 19, 2015 at 2:29 am

Would you mind uploading some footage of you using this build in PvP and/or trials, etc?

• Deltia on March 19, 2015 at 1:42 pm

I do have some trial footage and PvP on my Twitch account. That’s where I play test and people can watch. I can’t important a lot of that footage due to copy right music.

38. MiGiS on March 19, 2015 at 10:31 am

One thing I would be curious to know, or even better if you have time to do video about the chances of attribute points affecting the weapon damage / spell damage.. now that the 1.6.6 is out and the things chanced alot.. I would like to know for example, how much would Imperial (passive max stamina boost) have more weapon damage over, example Khajiit (im not talking about the crit effect)..

You always speak in your videos, that you need about 20k health for surviving, but how much would i get more DPS if I chanced all my attribute points to Stamina (weapon user).

And usually you say that those points aint that important while lvling etc.. but while they have effect on DPS.. I would like to see video about the exact effect.

• Deltia on March 19, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Did I not cover that in my attributes video? https://youtu.be/h-01qzYptec

• MiGiS on March 19, 2015 at 5:37 pm

I guess i missed that thing, I shall watch it agen

• MiGiS on March 19, 2015 at 6:03 pm

You didnt speak about it.. but now I see why.. I have been hearing that if you put points in stamina.. that gives you more weapon power.. while you did that in your attribute video.. i noticed.. that it didnt give any more weapon power.. even you put 61 points in stamina.. it didnt give any more weapon power.. so i found my answer in your video.. even you didnt speak about it.. so thanks.. agen.. 🙂

• Deltia on March 20, 2015 at 12:44 am

Oh I’m sorry, did you get everything sorted? Hard to remember where I stick all the information some times.

39. Alec Urban on March 19, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Would this build work for a vampire? If so, should I change the Night’s Silence set because the vampire gets increased movement speed while sneaking? One more thing, does your video show all of your passive skills as well?

• Deltia on March 20, 2015 at 12:35 am

Oh yeah though I didn’t like it. I go for all the passives so I don’t really specify which.

40. Tykune on March 20, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Deltia, I was watching your video on attributes and wanted to ask what you think about the Khajiit’s place and viability in the world. I watched you compare Khajiit and Imperial, and wanted to hear what you thought would improve or make them better in terms of the other races.

41. MiGiS on March 20, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Question about the Weapon choose for DW.. You used Daggers for more critical.. You said that Swords for damage.. but how about axes, like you did in your Templar DPS build.. Because bleeding + Steel Tornado up to 100% more damage to wounded enemies.. sounds really powerful.. you lose the crit bonus from daggers.. but against bigger group.. Is that more effective?

Your ideas, or maybe you tested it?

• Deltia on March 20, 2015 at 10:24 pm

You can only get one bleed active at a time I’ve come to find out. So you can’t bleed 100 enemies no.

• MiGiS on March 23, 2015 at 8:26 am

Ok, great to know

• Sir Miaows A lot on July 3, 2015 at 3:36 pm

:O
        as you seem to have done some testing…does that include bleeds triggered from skills (what about stacking?)

Eg. Say I use DW>twin slashes morph to Blood Craze, then when i light/heavy attack I proc the DW passive with an axe, will i lose the bleed/healing i was getting from blood craze?

42. Blade on March 22, 2015 at 5:39 am

Hi,
    love your site!

what add-ons are you using in this video?

• Deltia on March 22, 2015 at 2:49 pm

I have a list in the video description.

43. GodDamnRacialsXD on March 23, 2015 at 9:46 am

Hey Deltia,

I am playing a Lvl 44 Breton NB and i want to go on focusing on DW stamina build.
    I know that Breton is not that good choice for a stamina build as all its benefits focus on magicka.
    I took breton because i wanted to get enough magicka from the racials so that i can focus on stamina/health on my items but i’ve read so many posts on different sites that say you dont need magicka at all for a solid stamina build.
    Of course a khajit with his increased crit chance and his higher dmg from stealth attacks would be great for a stamina based assassin or an imperial or redguard for more stamina would be awesome too but as i like to switch my builds from time to time and from stamina to magicka i am getting really frustrated on the race choice in general.

My question is if the difference between races is worth rerolling/playing 2 NBs, one stamina one magicka?
    Or is it just the cherry on the ice cream cup that decides if i am first or second place at the damage meter?

• GodDamnRacialsXD on March 23, 2015 at 11:24 am

Addition:
      Are magicka-based NB Siphoning Tanks still working?
      Would that be a good combo with my breton?

I know this vids where NB Tanks solo dungeons draining energy from a large number of enemies just sucking the life out of everything in their way which looks very cool to me.
      Maybe i should try this with my breton and start over a imperial/khajit NB for my stamina dual wield assassin …

• Deltia on March 23, 2015 at 1:13 pm

In PvP, yes. Breton NB is very good.

• Deltia on March 23, 2015 at 1:12 pm

If you just wanted to do DW yes it would be worth rerolling. But Breton NB casters are amazing.

• GodDamnRacialsXD on March 23, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Did you ever try a redguard sorc stamina build with dw or 2h?
        Honestly i dont want to rerole so if melee sorc would be an option for a good assassin i could trans my breton NB into a caster.

• Deltia on March 24, 2015 at 1:04 pm

I have not though would be good.

• Deltia on March 24, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Well, after having 600 hours into a DK Nord and now playing a Dunmer, yes. Unfortunately some of the races are ridiculously powerful for magicka/stamina.

44. Exar on March 23, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Hi 🙂 thank you for spending so much time at making such useful guides. I tried it and i found it something i just L-O-V-E.

May i ask about your stats distribution? Maybe you wrote it somewhere and i missed it 😐

• Deltia on March 24, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Do you mean attributes?

• Exar on March 24, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Yeah, health-stamina-magicka

45. Lee Louviere on March 24, 2015 at 3:37 am

I was dumb and picked lizard for my magicka NB.
    That was pre1.6 when the double benefit for potions would have been amazing.
    Now I’m not so sure, I get a little bonus from healing, but get literally nothing to help me do more damage, manage resources, or mitigate damage….
    🙁

Should I reroll?

• Lee Louviere on March 24, 2015 at 3:38 am

reply to this one, I forgot to hit notify.

• Deltia on March 24, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Reroll

• Lee Louviere on March 24, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Do you know or have seen a good 2.0 magicka nb build.

46. Minus on March 24, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Is you stat on health and stam (20k and 23k) with food? What is you glyph recommendations?

• Deltia on March 24, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Stamina and health as needed to hit those numbers.

47. Exar on March 25, 2015 at 1:44 am

You didn’t answer to me xD Your attributes distribution? All in stamina? Another little question. My NB is a Dunmer vampire. If i want to use the bat swarm ulti, do you think it’s more worth the stealth morph or the sap life morph?

• Deltia on March 26, 2015 at 7:53 pm

I didn’t answer because it changes from every character and I have a video specifically on it. I do health until I reach 20k and rest in stamina.

48. Venja Ronin on March 25, 2015 at 3:05 am

Hey, I am trying to beat this world boss with your PVE build on here. Other than potions I have no way of actually healing myself and I keep dying. It is the ranger boss with the bear in Grahtwood. I can easily solo bosses with all of my other classes and I am really trying to get into playing my NB. This boss is in a Vr2 zone and my NB is Vr5. I would appreciate any advice. If the boss was alone I could take her. but her bear keeps killing me.

• theweakminded on March 26, 2015 at 2:34 am

Some bosses are going to prove really difficult. For soloing I recommend having sort of a cross between the pave bow and pvp dw. Its allowed me to solo the group events in public dungeons, bosses and such (brat a few of the v10 Rift bosses at vr7). Some bosses were much harder than others. On some bosses you can straight abuse dodge roll as well.

For that boss specifically, work on the bear first. She will drain the bears health to heal herself. Once she is alone its a matter of beating the healing she gets off before you can interrupt it.

49. Kevin Templin on March 25, 2015 at 4:18 am

I don’t have master’s bow for justice system build, what bow do I use instead?

• Deltia on March 26, 2015 at 9:57 pm

Anything with precise trait.

50. Lee Louviere on March 25, 2015 at 5:02 am

Can you use a 2h weapon instead?

• Deltia on March 26, 2015 at 9:49 pm

For sure, adapt it to what works best for you.

51. Kevin Templin on March 25, 2015 at 6:07 am

Also for justice loadout, what enchants should I put on shoulders and boots? You didn’t mouse over them in your video.

• Deltia on March 26, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Both stamina.

52. MiGiS on March 25, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Do you have video about dungeon diving with this character? I tried to look for your videos, but didn’t find any. If not, could you make one?

• Deltia on March 26, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Not yet, though I will once I do more dungeons.

53. Cuxilin on March 26, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Hi Deltia , can you link a Skill’s site ? A talent calculator with this your skiill’s line.

• Deltia on March 26, 2015 at 9:54 pm

esohead.com

• Cuxilin on March 27, 2015 at 5:54 pm

With your skills pls. THX

54. Ethan Laney on March 26, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Hi thank you so much for this build guide! I’m getting back into the game after almost a year of not playing and I was looking for a night blade archer guide. This helps out a lot! But, I’m going to be starting from scratch and obviously need to focus on PVE and questing. I know this is geared towards end game so is there anything I should change for the leveling process. Also, is there a certain race that is required for this build. I was planning on using a wood elf, but I know you’re using a kajit. Also, any other advice for a noob like me would be really helpful. Thanks!

• Deltia on March 29, 2015 at 11:51 am

Well none of the races are required just optimal.

55. Zathros on March 27, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Hey Deltia,

I got a VR2 Imperial DK and a Lvl 48 Breton Nightblade and now its time to decide which one to pick for going to vr14 🙂

My question to you is which class of both is better for solo play?
    I play solo 99% of the time and so i need the right class for this.
    At gameplay i prefer my NB but the DK feels like he would survive much longer especially from GDB what i miss at NB as you only got heals over time :-/

So i would be very thankful if you could gimme some feedback on what to chose 😉

• Michael on March 31, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Well, one thing is, when you get to Craiglorn solo play is over. There you will need a group to get the quests done.

56. Maygus on March 31, 2015 at 1:41 pm

I’ve been out of the game for 10-months. Coming back this build does indeed look fun to play. Looking to setup my Khajit NB in this. Wondering how a two-hander build would go with this build?

Can you link to an offline skill tree thing as well? I’m hurting my brain to make sure I make your images match my character at the moment.

• Deltia on April 5, 2015 at 2:48 pm

2Hander is great for DPS and is the best though I like DW AoE damage. I will link to a skill tree as I need to clean up these builds.

57. Ricky on April 1, 2015 at 7:50 pm

Hey man! Love the builds and advice I’ve found on your site, just getting back into ESO again! I was wondering, I have a lower level NB…he’s imperial, and a vampire. Do you think I can make this build work with that in mind? Would you swap out any abilities considering that, especially the vampire portion?

• Deltia on April 3, 2015 at 11:47 am

Yes though I don’t play as a vampire.

• Zathros on April 2, 2015 at 10:18 am

Hey,

Interesting build, i guess you slotted only magicka abilities on the melee bar especially for benefits from Breton’s passives?

Do this hybrid builds still work? I saw many posts that say with patch 1.6 hybrid is rather hard to succeed with.

Only thing i miss is a melee AoE like steel tornado or do you spam Bombard instead?

Thansk for the inspiration i will give it a try with maybe 1 or 2 modifications 😉

• Deltia on April 3, 2015 at 11:46 am

I’m not a fan of Hybrids no.

58. @MDHORDE on April 4, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Deltia,
    Where do VR10 Nightshade Daggers Drop?

• Deltia on April 5, 2015 at 2:46 pm

I think in Craglorn or Caldwells Gold though I could be wrong.

59. MinuaXweo on April 5, 2015 at 5:37 am

unless u have leeeeeet people giving u armor and weapons this in not possible…i have 2 drouge 5 hundings and I am only 1900 weapon…this is BS!!!!!!\

60. MinuaXweo on April 5, 2015 at 5:39 am

tell u what i am vr 14 from betal..give me what u have to make me this powerfull and I will give it back if it is true…if not I will use my cap software to proove wrong…if i am wrong I will give all back

• Deltia on April 5, 2015 at 2:47 pm

I don’t think I understand your comment. Can you ask it again?

• Maygus on April 6, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Let me translate…

That essentially sums it up, however if they actually read your article they’d know that you didn’t get this overnight and you had help from fellow guildies in putting up with your desire for theorycrafting this for the masses.

• Maygus on April 6, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Let me translate…

I didn’t read your article only looked at your stats, you didn’t get this all on your own. So give me what you have so I can be like you.

• MinuaXweo on April 7, 2015 at 2:45 pm

I did read the article…in full…i was just frustrated with low DPS i was getting in AA. Not deltia’s fought and I do appreciate his good theorycrafting. Ive been playing since beta and its not easy to come by some of the armor even with 5 guilds. Been leveling thieving hoping to get enough gold to buy said items

61. Michael on April 7, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Hi,
    well, I certainly not having the equipment, yet, but nevertheless this build is kinda fun to play, despite the fact that it isn’t making big dps.
    The thing why I am posting is, that is a fight goes just a little longer I am constantly out of stamina.
    Any idea to keep up a better stamina regeneration?

62. Moria on April 8, 2015 at 9:21 am

Hi
    i got an wood elf nightblade around level 15 – if i want to optimize my damage (later in the game) – should i play an khajit – is it worth it?!
    – i want to use this specter build –

btw great website – keep it up

63. Moria on April 8, 2015 at 9:26 am

Hi,
    i got an wood elf nightblade around level 15 – if i want to optimize my damage. should i play an khajit, is it worth it? (i want to use this specter build)
    btw great website – keep it up

64. gecko on April 8, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Deltia with your Nightblade tank build would the Spectre’s Eye set be usefull? as your build is less pure tank more evasion tank, at least from what i could see in the 2 tank on youtube today/yesterday.

• Deltia on April 8, 2015 at 8:01 pm

I like Hist Bark honestly.

65. Durrbar on April 10, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Hi Deltia,
    I have similiar question as Gecko (april 8,2015) …
    I have mid level Wood Elf NB and I planing to level him as your Specter.
    My question: is increased Weapon Critical rating by 6% much better than increased STA recovery by 21% + increased STA by 3% (and poison/disease resistance)?
    I still cant decide … :-/
    Thx for your answer and of course for your very informative website.

• Deltia on April 10, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Stick with Bosmer, it’s very powerful after the passive changes.

• Durrbar on April 10, 2015 at 7:44 pm

I really appreciate your quick answer !

• Durrbar on April 10, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Just one other quick question, if you dont mind.
        On Tamriel foundry I read that:
        ” Critical chance (Carnage) gives Khajiit players the highest potential crit percentage in the game using MELEE weapons”.
        Is this true, or just a mistake, so bow also benefit from Carnage skill?

66. Getx GOODNIGHT on April 12, 2015 at 4:29 am

Hey deltia, love your tips. I am really into the nightblade but I want to work on a vampire pvp build do you have any strategies or any tips?

• Deltia on April 13, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Just fire resist really.

67. Daniel on April 14, 2015 at 2:26 pm

hey there ,) just started playing nightblade and it looks like this is going to be my build … looks funny ^^ there is just one thing … i have big problems translate the skills myself (german) a link to a skill-calculator with these builds would be very nice (i mainly will use the pve build) would anyone be so kind? ^^

• Daniel on April 14, 2015 at 6:33 pm

ok i searched on google for a skill calculator for eso 2.0 but it seems that there are non up to date … could you maybe add pre-skills and skilllines as comment (like in your ignition sorcer build)?

• Deltia on April 14, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Thanks working on them.

68. gecko on April 14, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Deltia with the pvp skill lines do you just need ap for both lines or do they lvl from different activities in the pvp?

69. Falar on April 14, 2015 at 11:22 pm

just curious what food are you using with your build? getting up to vet rank 1 and have my night silence set waiting or me

• Falar on April 14, 2015 at 11:27 pm

sorry about the double post… my comp crapped out on me

• Deltia on April 15, 2015 at 11:42 am

Well pretty much the same sets. You can do Night Silence and Hundings.

70. Falar on April 14, 2015 at 11:26 pm

what type of food are u rolling with Deltia on this build?

• Deltia on April 15, 2015 at 11:42 am

Blue health/stamina.

71. Daver46 on April 20, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Thanks for sharing, the videos are Awesome. But why are you using 7 medium armor. Instead of using 5 medium & 2 Heavy. When the Heavy will give you health. Just wondering for my next armor build. Thanks !

• Deltia on April 21, 2015 at 10:24 pm

You get weapon critical based on the amount of medium armor thus losing a lot of DPS not using all medium.

72. DaveT on April 21, 2015 at 10:00 am

Thanks for the videos, They are Awesome. But I was just wondering for my next armor build. Why are you using 7 medium over 5 medium & 2 heavy to get that little heath bump ?

73. Samsite on April 21, 2015 at 10:36 am

Hi, i just started ESO and leaning a lot from you. I’m playing Eu and going to get DC as im learning this game from you lets hope its a good pvp alliance.
    I still haven’t decide what to play but i think this build is nice as it can do everything in the game. I have now a Khajiit lvl 6 but I’m still thinking that its better get a imperial.
    The racial of the khajit are not that versatile for a respect. If a patch change and make this spec not that great I cant respect as easy as a imperial as it got a better all around racial. Like lets say a NB tank.
    How much better is khajit than a imperial for this spec?
    Is it worthy to lose the versatility of the racial ?

• Deltia on April 21, 2015 at 10:25 pm

Imperial is now better after 1.6 because of max stamina and health.

74. Timeras on April 21, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Hey Deltia,

in one of your dungeon delves you said, you don’t like your spectre anymore and now you play a tank NB. I would really like a video/leveling-guide to this build.

Keep up the goold work. I watch for new videos every day.

• Deltia on April 21, 2015 at 10:26 pm

It’s because of my race choice not the build. I wish I could go bosmer for more sustained. Khajiit is weak in post 1.6 and nearly every build suffers from this racial choice.

75. DaveT on April 22, 2015 at 10:15 am

Thank you, I didn’t know about the weapon critical for more medium armor over 5 pieces

76. Sanguine on April 23, 2015 at 7:08 am

Deltia, do you know of any 3 piece jewellery sets which could work well with the PvP/PvE variant of this build if someone were to change around the armour sets a little? I was thinking of trying your PvE setup with the Hundings Set, Valkyn Skoria (for Scorched Earth in PvE and Venom Arrow for bosses/pvp) with Master’s Bow, but that leaves 3 jewellery slots 🙂

77. BosmerThief on April 23, 2015 at 9:09 am

For me as a total noob to ESO it would be helpful which class/weapon/armor/etc. skills are taken exactly. I don’t want to waste points in my early levels already.
    Thanks a lot for the built Deltia!

78. Zenox on April 23, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Which one for is the best for nightblade? Vampire or warewolf..

79. Paula Voytek on April 23, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Im a lvl 12 wood elf nightblade i would like to know lower lvl spectar build please

80. BosmerThief on April 23, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Thank you for this Specter Build! being a noob to ESO I’d like to know which class/weapon/armor/etc skills you’ve picked. I don’t want to do anything wrong from the start. Maybe in style of the Laceration Dragonknight Leveling Build for the future even?
    Do you think 2h > than DW? Honestly I’m not much into press shortcut x + y + z, then a + b to attack critter. I’d prefer a single good attack with bow and a single good attack DW daggers…coming from the first days of Ultima Online, sorry.

81. BosmerThief on April 23, 2015 at 7:16 pm

why are my comments/Questions always deleted?

• Sanguine on April 24, 2015 at 1:54 pm

They aren’t

82. BosmerThief on April 24, 2015 at 6:34 pm

Yes, sorry – I didn’t recognized at first that comments are proof read before being displayed here.

83. Daniel on April 26, 2015 at 2:32 am

Whats the enchantment on the bow

• Deltia on April 27, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Poison

• Daniel on April 27, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Thank you.

84. Daniel on April 26, 2015 at 4:21 pm

for pve

85. Daniel on April 27, 2015 at 6:05 pm

What are the armor enchantments for pvp?
    What are the armor traits for pvp and pve?

• Deltia on April 28, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Infused, Divines, stamina and health combination depending on racial choice.

86. Troy on April 27, 2015 at 11:30 pm

I have a Redguard NB that I would like to use for this build. Should I split the attributes in the same manner for PVE or something different?

• Deltia on April 28, 2015 at 9:23 pm

Something different depending on your race. 20k health than rest in stamina.

87. Daniel on May 1, 2015 at 4:54 pm

What is your weapon power usually at while not in stealth in PvE?

• Daniel on May 1, 2015 at 6:56 pm

For Bow

88. Daniel on May 9, 2015 at 10:21 pm

How much ap do you get per day with this build?

• Deltia on May 11, 2015 at 1:07 pm

With a good group, 20k an hour. I don’t solo.

89. pun3D on May 10, 2015 at 9:42 pm

So I just got to Vr14 and have geared my self to 5 hundings and close to 5 hawk eyes gear but my health and stamina are like thousands behind you. What do you think that could be? In bow im 16k health and close to 19k stamina. with 32 health and 30 stamina. My race is dark elf.

• Deltia on May 11, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Need more stamina if possible. Are you using food?

• pun3D on May 11, 2015 at 9:10 pm

No this is unbuffed just thought it weird with pretty identical gear to be so far behind. And thanks for a quick response.

• pun3D on May 22, 2015 at 3:25 am

Still weird I am geared almost identical to you and 32 health and 30 stamina and all I get is less then 17k health and less then 19k stamina. I am at so lost Lol. I can understand being a few hundred away but thousands is a little weird to me

90. Shuddho Huq on May 15, 2015 at 8:51 am

Deltia…will this build work wellwith bretons or redguards? 🙂

• Deltia on May 15, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Redguard yes, Bretons no. Need some stamina based race like Imperial.

• Shuddho Huq on May 16, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Thanks for the quick reply bro 🙂

91. Zemhno on May 15, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Is this build still viable?
    I’m new to this game and it would be nice to have something i can go back to if I’m not sure about how to build. greets

• Deltia on May 15, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Yes but needs rare gear.

92. Enzo on May 18, 2015 at 1:51 pm

I wonder what wepon enchantment you recomend for PvE build
    I was thinking about few thinkgs I would like to know your opinion
    First what do you think about daggers enchants:
    2x unresistable damage
    or maybe armor decrees I read somewhere it stacks is it true?
    How about magick damage and stam regen is it good choice? is there some cooldown for it?

And for bow it should be poison or its not really matter?

Do u use fire/poison dagger because u use it for pvp also ?

• Deltia on May 19, 2015 at 7:35 pm

The glyphs do not stack and it does matter. I go with poison and fire.

93. Zatsukai on May 19, 2015 at 11:56 pm

hey Deltia. i like this build but im having trouble going through my stamina with the pve bow setup. is that normal that i cant seem to make it go below 90%?

94. Scorpjus on May 23, 2015 at 2:50 am

Hi deltia! I would like to ask if WoodElf Nightblade is a good race for this build, ty!

95. Kortan on May 23, 2015 at 7:33 am

Wondering about the PVP build for this, would a vampire build be better or worse? Or is it just a different play style all together?

• Deltia on May 23, 2015 at 8:27 pm

I talk about that in the video.

96. Cal on May 23, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Hey Deltia, just have a quick question regarding your opinion on the Specter build post 1.6 for the Khajiit race. I know you’ve since swapped to a NB tank build on this character. Do you prefer your tank build over Specter for Khajiit characters? I realize this build is still viable for stamina based races, but I have a Khajiit NB that’s veteran rank so at this point I’d like to know which role you would consider to be the most beneficial for Khajiit Nightblades.

• Deltia on May 25, 2015 at 9:30 pm

No, much rather have a DK tank. Role? Bow DPS with about two pocket Templars.

97. pun3D on May 24, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Well I was able to get my health to almost 20k with glyphing full health but my stamina is only like 18k. but in bow spec im barely using any so it seems to be working good now.

98. Daniel on May 26, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Does max Stamina effect weapon or how many attribute points? Bc I was going with all Stamina glyphs and gonna adjust the attributes to where I have 20k health and rest stamina. Should that effect my weapon power if I have like 40 points in Health?

• Daniel on May 26, 2015 at 9:20 pm

The

• Daniel on May 26, 2015 at 9:22 pm

I meant does max stamina or how many attribute points you put into stamina effect weapon power?

99. pun3D on May 29, 2015 at 2:56 am

Did about 8600 DPs on last boss of aa tonight

100. Haberus on May 29, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Deltia can u give me advice on playing nb I don’t know what kind of nb I want to be. But I recently just got eso and I’m a werewolf nightblade. I want to be good in pvp but I gotta do pve to lvl up in only lvl 15 any advice to go from there

• Haberus on May 29, 2015 at 2:56 pm

I’m only lvl 15 I mean

101. Ariel on May 30, 2015 at 10:18 am

Hey i was wondering, for this build is it better to pick Khhajit or the wood elf? and why, the particular choice.

102. Phil on June 3, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Since Shadow Walker is rather expensive to purchase and difficult to get the 5 set just coming back into PvP what set do you suggest while I gather my Shadow Walker set?

103. Nathan on June 4, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Hello,
    I have been looking at all your videos and it seems with every update the khajiit gets worse! I really want to use this character as a dw stamina based nb. Is the difference that big between the khajiit and imperial…. As I would rather have more beneficial stats than preference. I know the stamina has an effect but I don’t know how big the impact is?

• lee louviere on June 4, 2015 at 3:12 pm

The khajiit isn’t getting worse. The other races are getting better.

104. Lee on June 4, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Hi Deltia I’ve watch your YouTube video on this build and it’s the build I plan on using when I start on console. The question is should I change out some skills for more healing or just use pots?

105. dishclothbandit on June 6, 2015 at 6:48 pm

How much of a change would it makes if I picked wood elf over khajit.
    Thank for the videos love them and you really explain everything which is perfect. The only person I go to for elder scrolls related information

106. John on June 10, 2015 at 5:18 am

So if you don’t mind telling me how do you get all these different skills in this build? 🙁 and should I be spending my skill points on anything other than these….? I’m a cat nightblade and I only have like two of these skills :/

• Deltia on June 22, 2015 at 7:18 pm

I’ll update it with links to skills and passives soon.

107. Brett on June 11, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Yo D! Thanks for the whole site. So helpful to us brand new console players (once I learned they renamed some of the skills).

Quick q, I want a pure dps toon that can solo endgame content. Is this build still viable (with imperial), or is fire dk (dunmer) a safer bet?

Im only three days in, so rolling a dk wouldn’t be nearly as painful as doing it a couple months from now.

Thanks again dude!

• Deltia on June 22, 2015 at 7:25 pm

I prefer Dunmer DK or Imperial Templar is great. Sorry for late response site has been screwed up.

108. Gunner5708 on June 22, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Deltia
    Would you rather play the specter with a new race or your new nb leveling class. Also which build do you like more so far?

• Deltia on June 22, 2015 at 7:41 pm

I wish I was Bosmer in the games current form for PvP.

109. meatfellow on June 22, 2015 at 3:12 pm

just wondering, on the nightshade set.. where does it drop?
    any vr6+ mob? or does it have to be in craglorn?

also, will it scale? if it drops from a vr6 mob and im v14 what level drop will I get?

need to start farming as soon as I find a place to farm as a solo nightblade in EP

• Deltia on June 22, 2015 at 7:41 pm

I don’t know, bought from guild traders. No scaling.

110. Falados on June 23, 2015 at 4:45 am

Planning to make a PvE/PvP Melee/Range Nightblade and wondering what spec would be decent for me to use ?

• Deltia on June 23, 2015 at 6:40 pm

I use the PvP just depends on your context.

111. christian on June 24, 2015 at 3:06 am

Hey Deltia.

Loving the build ! Have been watching your videos for a while! Just recently picked up ESO. Think im going to be trying this out. How many points should i be putting into stamina health and magicka?

• Deltia on June 24, 2015 at 5:32 pm

Just go stamina, don’t worry about attributes that much, honestly.

112. Dustman on June 24, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Thanks for this build I am basing mine around this but with vampire and as a wood elf since I like elfs and go full bow 2nd bar dw. Which ultimate should I use swarm or the ones you have slotted? Any help would be appreciated thanks or details on how I could build towards those combos with stealth and critical.

• Dustman on June 24, 2015 at 5:31 pm

On console by the way. Im just trying to hit like a truck

• Deltia on June 24, 2015 at 5:31 pm

Swarm is good on back bar.

113. Berchn on June 25, 2015 at 11:01 am

Hello Deltia, I am using the specter build from this post.
    I once rush a dungeon with an Elf-nightblade-2h who is 4levels behind me and he finish things up way faster than me.
    I wanna know if thats just a short-term problem for not being the highest damage per second at this stage, where I am 26 only.
    May I also ask about the best build that you love to use these days? Elf-nightblade with destructive staff? Or another faction’s race templer?

• Berchn on June 25, 2015 at 11:07 am

One more thing I wanna know is that, why are there much Elf-nightblade, or say non-khajiit-nightblade in AD faction?

• Deltia on June 25, 2015 at 7:14 pm

I like Laceration.

• Berchn on June 26, 2015 at 4:49 am

Which one is better? Your previous build Khajiit-NB-2h or Specter build?

• Deltia on June 28, 2015 at 3:56 am

Better? Hard to say really.

114. Pectopah on June 26, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Would you recommend to up 2w or bow first?

• Deltia on June 29, 2015 at 11:44 am

I like DW first.

115. George on June 26, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Where is the passive skills? where is the skills and the morph lines of this build? where is the organization???????????????? i rly wanted this build but i cant find myself in this shitty tutorial

116. zanthrin on June 27, 2015 at 11:57 pm

hi deltia i was wondering what would you say is better/ more fun this specter build imperial race or high elf omega templar build? love all your guides keep up all the hard work xD

• Deltia on June 29, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Wow that’s tough. I like magicka more so Templar but it’s very close.

117. Kortan on June 28, 2015 at 10:54 am

Hey Deltia, been going off this guide for my NB cept for the khajiit part 😛 But my question is what would you recommend for enchantments for Jewelry, armor, weapon? I would assume less stamina cost, more stamina, and armor reduce/resource drain?

118. Thedustman on June 29, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Thanks for the quick replies delt but I have a question about this build with vampire added to it would shuffle be better or mist? I cant really find a good nb vamp build so wish you can help with that thanks in advance

• Deltia on June 30, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Maybe, really depends on your play style. One can’t be rooted, one can’t be stunned.

119. Dustman on June 30, 2015 at 1:11 am

What do you think of the elusive mist should I use that over shuffle or cloak. Couldn’t find a nb bow vamp build. Thanks in advance

120. pun3D on June 30, 2015 at 1:38 am

Stupid question but are we suppose to weave poison injection or focused aim. For some reason people with similar builds as me in trials are out dpsing me a lot.

121. Griffin on June 30, 2015 at 10:41 am

Hey Deltia!
    Thanks for all the great vids! Love your stuff! Quick question. I’m currently leveling an NB vampire. Any changes you’d recommend making to this build for vampirism, aside from the ultimate?

• Deltia on July 1, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Maybe mist form is all.

• Griffin on July 2, 2015 at 4:02 am

Sweet. Would that be in place of shuffle or dark cloak?

Also, thank you so much for answering! I follow your builds like dogma! Always lets me do things the way i want without sacrificing playability!

• Griffin on July 2, 2015 at 4:12 am

I would assume mist form since cloak is so good for ambush/surprise attack

• Deltia on July 2, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Shuffle probably.

122. KaiKubi on June 30, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Hi 🙂

Two questions.
    Can i use this build as a vampire too?
    Can i use the pve build for vet 3-14?:D

Ps: Ty for this guide <3

• Deltia on July 1, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Yes and yes.

123. Berchn on June 30, 2015 at 6:48 pm

I cant manage to do pvp in alliance battle, no way to heal myself or do better stunning than those DK who just chain me and root me 🙁
    What should I do?
    (non-Vt alliance battle)

124. Matsugo623 on July 2, 2015 at 11:38 am

Just curious a lot of the skills have different names on console. Do you have an updated list for that?

• Deltia on July 2, 2015 at 4:24 pm

You just probably haven’t morphed them.

125. James on July 5, 2015 at 10:59 pm

What is the highearchy for races as a nb currently?

126. Bogamu on July 7, 2015 at 6:50 am

Hey Deltia, Is there a link or a image hidden to the passive tree? Like your other builds where it shows all the passive abilities you went with for that certain build.

• Deltia on July 8, 2015 at 7:34 pm

I’ll work on an update.

127. Elitetownie on July 7, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Hey Deltia great guide! Would it be to much trouble to add the skills to a printable pdf like you did for the Templar bubble build? Thanks!

• Deltia on July 8, 2015 at 7:23 pm

When I update it post Update 7 yes.

128. Smeagol on July 7, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Hey Deltia, I don’t know if I missed it or not but is there a image or link hidden to all the passive abilities used for this build?

• Deltia on July 8, 2015 at 7:25 pm

I will update soon.

129. Mcskinner on July 9, 2015 at 3:41 am

Love your stuff sir. Always find myself searching your site for answers.

Now i am one who likes to play Nords, and id like to try a Nord Nightblade. So i figure i can still aim for the same stats as you suggested, 20k Health, and 23k Stam, but i would just have to do it differently.

Am i right in thinking this?
    Some say race doesn’t matter, play what you want to play so on and so forth, but I would hate to lose a fight simply because i was a Nord!!

Thoughts and/or advice?

130. Mutan on July 9, 2015 at 5:19 am

deltia , do you put all your equips on medium sets or? Like 2 heavy and medium for the rest?

131. Alex T on July 9, 2015 at 12:11 pm

I love the build.. Thanks Deltia

132. Mike-Hawk on July 11, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Will this build work on a dark elf (vampire

133. Mutan on July 13, 2015 at 1:27 am

wich style you use on medium equips for pvp? And pve sets?

134. Fastelijah on July 14, 2015 at 2:18 am

Can I

135. Shadowboyeli on July 14, 2015 at 2:20 am

Is it possible to get away with using one setup for both pvp/end game pve or will I have to change it up

• Deltia on July 14, 2015 at 10:45 pm

Yes, but usually not optimal.

136. William on July 15, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Hi deltia, I was thinking of playing around with a two handed weapon version of the duel wield pvp bar from this spectre build, swapping out mass hysteria for forward momentum for the snare removal on the Close quarters bar and 20% damage buff. (I find bar swapping on ps4 clumsy as you have to stop moving) plus I was hoping to get a bit more burst damage up close.

The worry is losing critical chance passives and 5-7 set piece bonuses, and would a lack of mass hysteria might make it impossible to face a 2 on 1? do you think this could be made to work?

looking forward to what you get up to when 1.7 comes. Think there may be quite a few happy nightblades

137. Kobari on July 17, 2015 at 6:14 am

Does this build still work or have you updated it since you made the video. If so, can you do a new video? Also, can you show what passives you use from each skill line and where to put the majority of the champion points in please. It would help me and I’m sure everyone else if you could. Thank you for your time.

138. Kobari on July 17, 2015 at 7:09 am

I see you removed my comment. Sorry to have bothered you.

139. Resonater on July 18, 2015 at 6:45 am

Hey deltia
    Loving the build so far, I’m a wood elf and just curious if I should stay pure wood elf or go get vamp / warewolf. If the later, which one (and why, I’m pretty noob at this game, buy trying to learn it)?

140. Syn on July 19, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Hey! First off love your builds… Made my sorc pretty epic when it comes to dps… Second would it be crazy to use a vamp / dark elf for this randomness in a pvp setting?

• Deltia on July 21, 2015 at 6:51 pm

No but I’ve gotten nuked due to Dawnbreaker.

141. Commander Duff on July 19, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Hi Deltia! Do you think Umbra is better than this build in post 1.7?

142. David on July 20, 2015 at 7:43 am

What’s your thought on using camo hunter for pvp?

• Deltia on July 20, 2015 at 11:51 am

Works great for taking out vamps, though I generally don’t slot it as I’m not a ganker.

143. xzArcheRzx on July 20, 2015 at 9:13 am

What NB build would u say produces the most amount of DPS both in PvE and PvP?

• Deltia on July 20, 2015 at 11:50 am

Stamina DW/2h.

• XzArcheRzx on July 20, 2015 at 6:54 pm

I’ll take that into consideration thank you. By the way ur ignition sorc is doing wonders for me.

144. Lisa on July 20, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Quick question. What addons/mods do you use and fine useful. I have the usual suspects so Mini Map Shard location etc but what addons do you find useful for combat. Sorry if this has already asked but I couldn’t see it.

145. Daniel on July 21, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Great build. Why not keep shadow image in the PVE bow bar instead of double take? Seems like the bow bar is designed for single target dps on a boss and the 15% damage reduction from shadows is huge. Plus you can use the teleport to kite in place of the dodge chance from double take.

• Deltia on July 22, 2015 at 9:40 pm

It’s a good choice, but the 15% damage reduction only applies for 4 seconds and it’s the same duration/debuff as mass hysteria. The deception is good, your choice.

146. Arthaine on July 25, 2015 at 12:52 am

What passive skills should i get for the nightblade spectre build. Im currently using it and I love it but i wonder if i am doing my passives right.

147. Alex on July 25, 2015 at 5:26 am

My biggest question is will your nightblade builds be getting reworked? I heard nightblades and magicka in general are getting buffs soon? So I guess what I’m asking is this a stamina build or magicka?

148. Miras on July 25, 2015 at 4:45 pm

My small guild frends needs tank. I play based on specter. Im thinking is this possible to on one character has specter and tank? Propobly the attributes make problem, tank need more health – specter more stamina.
    Ps. Sory for my english

• Deltia on July 27, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Well you’d need a completely different set, CP, loadout etc. But yes, Nightblades can tank.

149. SalmonCrunchz on July 27, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Hi Deltia. I was wondering if you had info on this build for the other skills you level. Such as passives, medium armor, and other stuff. Thanks!

• Deltia on July 27, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I will once updated.

150. Alex on July 27, 2015 at 7:54 pm

So Deltia, is this a viable build for ganking those self heal tanks(like those DK builds for vet DSA) in pvp?

151. MrTarkanian48 on July 27, 2015 at 8:12 pm

Hey Deltia, great videos! They’ve helped immensely coming into PS4 as a new player. I’m wondering if you’ve done any testing/math on maces for dual wield, vs swords/daggers. Assuming sharpened trait on all with dual blunt/blade passive, how does the Armor Penetration compare against the added damage from swords/crit from daggers. I’ve searched forums but it’s hard to find anything definitive. Any good or garbage? Two maces (saw a vid of Sypher owning people and running dual mace), vs mace/sword combo, or stick to swords/daggers. Thanks again.

152. Commander Duff on July 28, 2015 at 11:25 am

I watched you on twitch with this build using “Two handed” instead of “Dual wield”. What do you prefer? Or does it depend on the situation? (pve/pvp)

153. Nashin Teefe on July 29, 2015 at 10:10 am

Hey Deltia, this build looks awesome and ill be trying it out soon. I noticed you chose the warrior mundus for wep dmg, i just wanted to ask why you chose the warrior over the thief?

154. Joe on July 30, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Hi Deltia, I’m looking into starting a nightblade pvp character. Do u recommend specter or umbra with the upcoming change?

155. Stonebridge on July 30, 2015 at 7:46 pm

For pvp would you recommend umbra or specter with the upcoming changes? And also which race? Thanks

• Novalor on August 2, 2015 at 1:50 am

Would also like to hear your opinion on this

156. Christoffer on July 31, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Hey Deltia! Would this build have any viability if I were to switch out one of the abilities for one of the srtife morphs?

• Deltia on August 1, 2015 at 12:17 am

It wouldn’t hit very hard and doesn’t have much of a use in stamina NB builds.

157. Solomon Grundy on August 1, 2015 at 2:20 pm

I just started playing ESO a couple days ago and found this build. It looks really fun but I was wondering is there a specific breakdown of the skills? I don’t see these combat skills on my character and so I’m guessing they’re all morphs and not the base versions? It’s a little confusing trying to translate between the two and not knowing what’s going on prior.

I’m also on the PS4 if that helps.

• Deltia on August 2, 2015 at 9:03 pm

They are morphed versions, if you don’t know the names, just type them in the search box and it’ll come up.

158. solomongrundy554 on August 1, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Idk if my first comment went through or not so I signed up to wordpress. Anyways I was wondering if there was a comprehensive list of the fighting skills? I just started ESO a couple days ago and was searching for a good DB build and I found this 🙂 But cross referencing the skills I see being used and the ones listed on my character leads me to think that the build is using morphed abilities and I’m having a hard time figuring out what’s what.

If it matters at all I’m playing on the PS4 and not the PC. I don’t know if there are any name differences between the two for abilities or not.

159. Swiftnoodle on August 3, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Hi, Deltia 🙂
    just started playing ESO couple of weeks ago. I’m still testing and messing around with different classes/races. Narrowed it down to NB. As I like bows and weapons I tend to stamina NB. But magicka NB is appealing too. Just don’t want to be restricted to staffs only. Light armor without a good self heal/shield looks a bit scary for me.
    I’ve played Breton magicka NB a bit and felt very squishy. Seems a L2P issue for me as I’m new to the game. 🙂
    So I’m still torn between stamina and magicka. Because I can’t decide yet, I made an Imperial NB to be flexible in that regard.
    Would it better suit me to make a 2nd NB to concentrate on stamina?
    So for magicka I have my Breton.
    What race do you suggest for stamina NB? Should I keep my Imperial and play as stam or rather roll a Bosmer or Redguard?
    Looks like it comes down to:
    “Bosmer, Redguard or Imperial” for stamina NB?
    I read on the pts forums that the racial changes to Altmer and Bosmer were already reverted for 1.7.
    Please help me!
    Cheers

160. Swiftnoodle on August 3, 2015 at 4:32 pm

Uhm forgot: I want to play PvE mainly. leveling solo and later some group play and _maybe_ PvP. I hesitate to jump into PvP too early as I tend to get frustrated when getting stomped a lot.

161. Swiftnoodle on August 3, 2015 at 5:54 pm

( looks like my posts were deleted) so if this is a double post, I apologize)

Thanks Deltia for your kind advice and efforts! I enjoy your videos and learn so much! Thanks!
    Just started playing ESO couple of weeks ago. I’m still messing around with the different classes/races. Hard to make a decision for me. I like a fast mobile playstyle with bow and weapons but I also like casting spells. After watching some of your videos I started out with a Breton magicka NB. Felt a bit squishy and I fear that I maybe end up using only staffs.

So I think about making a stamina NB too.
    What race do you suggest for stamina NB? I’m torn between Bosmer, Redguard or Imperial.
    After the announced changes to racials, even Orc looks interesting.
    What is you advice for an undecided newbie like me?
    Btw. I read on the pts forum that the racial changes to Altmer and Bosmer were already reverted.
    I want to play mainly PvE – leveling solo, then group play and _maybe_ some PvP. So I don’t expect to get CP very fast.
    Please help me!
    Cheers
    Swiftnoodle
    (as you probably can tell english is not my native tongue)

162. Swiftnoodle on August 3, 2015 at 5:56 pm

Darn! Now I’ve made three posts
    My apologies!

163. David on August 4, 2015 at 12:22 am

this page needs better info like was given on the mage ignition. needs a list of spells and morphs etc etc.

164. Robert on August 7, 2015 at 5:40 am

hey Deltia did you take passives in any of the other nightblades skill trees if so what are they and did you take all the thief ablitys

• Deltia on August 8, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Check the updated build and it’s passives.

165. zine on August 20, 2015 at 3:35 pm

what about glyph on the armor, jewelry and weapons?? Only mundus stone trait on night seduce set?? (for pvp)

• zine on August 20, 2015 at 4:02 pm

do u think fire resist glyph is necessary in pvp if i’m vampire?

• Deltia on August 21, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Nope, we tested it and it does little to no protection.

166. festuss on September 2, 2015 at 11:07 am

have you ever become the empirer with this build?

167. SWEET on September 23, 2015 at 12:13 am

I currently have the boomer nightblade. Vet 16. Looking for a solid pvp/pave build for Imperial city. It seems I can do one or the other but finding a happy medium is rough. I usually do ranged DPS. I have full set hawk eye which includes the med. Pieces and 2 rings and I have full set hundings for wep. Damage. But it seems I’m still lacking. What would you suggest?

• Deltia on September 23, 2015 at 2:56 pm

The gear I suggested is already in this build.

168. Nathan orosco on September 27, 2015 at 10:43 pm

Will this build work with a wood elf character?

169. Nathan on September 27, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Never mind

170. Dani on May 18, 2016 at 7:42 am

When you are not busy, will you be able to update this build for BD eventually?

171. Dani on May 18, 2016 at 8:16 am

I know you are probably busy, but will you be able to update this build in the future? Is one of my favorites. Thank you.

172. Teepee on September 1, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Hi Deltia , ok iam still working out the old noob problem of why everyone builds stamina NBs, when all the class skills are low cost magica? But as you have tried every combo. What happens if you put all your points into health? You can’t die right? It will just take you bit longer to kill the suckers right. 10 hits instead of 5? In pve I mean.

• Deltia on September 3, 2016 at 1:42 am

Because magicka does little to nothing to buff your damage.