Orsinium Guide

Here’s our on going Orsinium Guide (will be updated regularly).

Table of Contents

• Basics
  • Gear
  • Map
  • Quest

Video Tour

Basics

Gear

Maelstrom Arena Weapons

MaelstromGreatsword MaelstromDagger MaelstromBow MaelstromAxe MaelstromMace MaelstromInfernoSet MaestromBattleAxe MaelstromSword MaelstromRestoStaff MaelstromMaul MaestromBattleAxe MaelstromSword MaelstromRestoStaff

Drops

Elemental Succession Set Glorious Defender Set The Trinmac's Valor Set Mark of the Pariah Set The Hunt Leader Set Para Bellum Set The Permafrost Set The Briarheart Set

Crafted

TrialsSet MorkuldinSet JulianosSet CodeSet

Map

Orsinium Screen

Quest

1. keto3000 on October 6, 2015 at 11:02 pm

It will be Orc-tacular! Thanks, Deltia!

2. Elijah on October 7, 2015 at 8:53 pm

This looks pretty uh-maze-ng! Thanks for the low down.

3. Liam on October 8, 2015 at 6:59 am

It is just me or does that 1 piece bonus for Armor of the Code look overpowered?

• NB on October 23, 2015 at 12:05 am

I’m feeling the same, it kinda looks like a piece that may cause me to rethink my entire gear setup. 10% spell crit is pretty attractive

4. NB on October 14, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Hey, this is a question basically for anyone who has an opinion. I’m a vet 16 DPS magicka DK with around 3000 spell damage buffed and 49% crit. I rock valykn skoria because I have lots of aoe and damage over time. I currently use a 4 piece vet 14 matial knowledge and a 2 piece vet 16 torugs pact with willpower jewlery. My question is, would it be better to have a vet 15 5 piece juliano’s set with one vet 16 code weapon? My spell damage would fall by about 80, but my spell crit would raise at least 6.5 all the time, plus an extra 10% from the code (when i’m not about to die). So I guess my question is: should i obtain the 16% more spell critical that is vet 15, or stick with the 80 more spell damage that is vet 14 (I never went for the surge set b/c the spell damge gain is like 10 or something and I dont have the time to farm for hours for just 10 more spell damage). What do you guys think?

• BHG9 on October 20, 2015 at 5:06 pm

dude supremacie from the two new dunjons is way better than martial knowledge just because you can have a yellow vet 16 pcs and the bonuses are higher. For your question, 16% crit > 80 spell Damage ! 100% sure ( worth approximatly 240 spell Damage for you )
      Have fun buddy
      BHG

• BHG9 on October 20, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Supremacy in english, sorry im French 🙂

• BHG9 on October 20, 2015 at 5:13 pm

my bad, you talk about it, overwhelming surge set, but still crit 16% over 80 spell damage

• NB on October 23, 2015 at 12:02 am

Thanks, Since then I’ve thought about another possible combinations. Vet 16 Juliano’s Full, One piece of Code v16, 2 piece Nere’ienth (I’ve tested Valkyn vs this and I really do believe that Nere is better because it does more aoe, single damage, it procs more, but only downside is its stationary). This combination versus Full Julianos v16, 2 torug’s Pact v16, and 1 molag Kena. These two are pretty close in my opinion b/c of the difference is spell crit and damage. The reason I wouldn’t use two piece Molag Kena is b/c of the resource problems. I’m a Dark DK so we don’t really have tht much recovery. I have only 1,000, but I do have 30,000 magicka pool and 3,000 spell damage. Also, we get the bonus to fire and resistantce so I think that helps to even though we only get 9percent more magicka.

5. NB on October 14, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Just a question for anyone. I’m a vet 16 magicka DK dps with around 3000 spell damage. My question, which is more dps in ur opinion: 4 piece martial knowledge, and 2 piece torugs pact; or 5 piece Julianos and 1 piece of the code. I would lose a little less than 100 spell damage for about 16 percent more spell crit

• NB on October 14, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Sorry about the double post, it didn’t show up for like a few hours so I did it again. My bad

6. Trevor on October 15, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Where is the crafting station for the code set? I cannot find it

7. EYEONEME on October 17, 2015 at 11:11 am

HI Deltia, quick question does the 5pc with necklace of glory stack with hist bark? So the x% of dodge is increased?

• NB on October 23, 2015 at 12:04 am

Pretty sure that it would b/c different things proc them and the percentage is different. Looks like its overall a different type of ability despite the same affect.

8. matteo on October 21, 2015 at 11:07 am

hey deltias, why don’t you try a 100% spell crit / spell damage for a magicka sorc? i’d like to see some 40k maybe 50k crystal frag lol

• Deltia on October 22, 2015 at 7:57 pm

How does one reach 100% spell critical?

9. JSeigle91 on October 23, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Is the spell crit passive in the code set actually 1 piece or is it actually the 5th piece? And is it crafted or drop?

10. Geoffrey671 on November 19, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Where did The Code come from? Did not see anything online.

11. Justin on November 22, 2015 at 5:59 am

Deltia,
    Are the bow changes that for poison debilitating? Is there no hope for hopeful bow users anymore?

• Deltia on November 22, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Just not the best, use your bow if you like.

12. Chris on February 1, 2016 at 1:48 pm

How about a skyshard location shot of the map please

13. WolfWarrior84 on February 1, 2016 at 6:30 pm

I use a 5 piece medium and 2 light for my Templar healer what is the best craft-able gear that would get through all pve content. i rather use gear i can craft and pick how it looks. i understand i might have to work a little harder just a personal preference or am i setting myself up to fail. really i am curious about all roles for this question but my main is a Templar healer Vet rank 2 at the moment 92 champion points 130 plus sp