One Tamriel Undaunted Sets

Here’s a quick glimpse of the One Tamriel Undaunted Sets currently in testing on the Public Test Service ESO patch 2.6.  Remember these values will change drastically depending on gear, cp, etc but just a quick screen shoot.  I’ll do more testing and a video along with weapon ultimates.

In case you’re wondering about Undaunted Shoulders and where they come from on One Tamriel Launch

cuwffl-vmaal00d-jpg-large

• Chokethorn Set
  • Tremorscale Set
  • Troll King Set
  • Iceheart Set

Grothdarr’s Visage

Grothdarr Set

Think it’s great for AoE damage for magicka DK and PvP.  Combine this with Destruction Staff ult for massive mobile DPS.

Vaults of Madness

Ilambris Set

Ilambris Set

An utter game-changer for magicka DPS.  Both of these effects can proc using lighting liquid lighting and fire staff elemental blockade.  Amazing must have.

Crypt of Hearts 1

Infernal Guardian Set

Infernal Guardian Set

Another amazing two piece for magicka sorc and any class for that matter.  Pair this with sorc mines and you’ll have a PvP juggernaut.

City of Ash One

Kra’gh Set

Kra'gh Set

Very disappointing, massive potential but very small radius similar to Alkosh and not enough damage.

Fungal Grotta 1

Pirate Skeleton

Pirate Skeleton

I see very limited use for this if any since you can get Major Protection from Nightblade Veil without a debuff.  Looks cool….

Blackheart Haven

Selene Set

Selene Set

A freakishly powerful single target MONSTER set.  The animation is cool, the damage is great, it’s a must have for stam Nightblades.

Selene’s Web

Sellistrix Set

Sellistrix Set

A deceptively powerful set that I can see every dueler using with a random stun chance.  Place down Caltrops and you’re enemy will be constantly cc’d.

Arx Corinium

Sentinel of Rkugamz Set

Sentinel of Rkugamz

Looks great on paper, but very underwhelming in the field.  Summon can be interrupted by AoE cc’d, cannot be repentance and has very short duration.

Darkshade 1

Shadowrend Set

Shadowrend Set

The worst of the helms, one piece is great, yet does physical damage and procs a tank debuff….why ZOS?

Banished Cells 1

Slimcraw

Slimcraw Set

Decent set for solo, but Trials/Raids should be using Combat Pray or a Nightblade gets this buff already.

Wayrest 1

Stormfist

StormFist Set

Mediocre set that is easy to avoid but has potential in choke battles.

Tempest Island

Swarm Mother

Swarm Mother Set

An awesome tanking set that basically allows you to have Chains without being a DK.  Must have for non-DKs though I can’t see this being used in Trials.

Spindleclutch 1

Chokethorn

Chokethorn Set

Great pure healing set that has smart HP targeting plus the mob can be repentanced.

Elden Hollow 1

Tremorscale

Tremorscale Set

A poor set design that really offers nothing substantial to a tanking set other than small damage.

Volenfell

Troll King

Troll King Set

The most surprising set since you can get this yourself, the buff can be refreshed, and others in your group can have it.  PvP healers might run this.

Blessed Crucible

Iceheart Set

Iceheart MaskDirefrost Keep

1. sd on September 3, 2016 at 10:20 am

were they drunk when they come up with some of these sets?

• olle on October 5, 2016 at 8:20 am

Could be or they have just watched horror movies 🙂

2. Brennan on September 4, 2016 at 12:09 pm

The Pirate Skeleton is for Sorcs!

3. inflatable fish on September 4, 2016 at 2:50 pm

so, will Ilambris overthrow Valkyn Skoria as the goto monster mask set for magicks DK’s? damage of the proc itself is lower but the 1-piece bonus is rather juicy…

• Deltia on September 4, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Not for DK, Skoria single target, Groth for AoE. Magicka Sorc will use Llambris as BiS with Destro/Liquid Lighting.

• jluchau on September 6, 2016 at 12:48 am

I really want to try Llambris out for my sorc. I think it will be quite good…

4. Auricle on September 4, 2016 at 5:58 pm

While it’s nice to have some more sets to play with, my Magicka NB doesn’t see anything that will replace Kena. :< Am I wrong?

• Deltia on September 6, 2016 at 12:34 am

I can’t see anything real useful for mag Nightblade.

5. LifeofYoga on September 8, 2016 at 11:30 am

Well… i’d be so suprised if magicka users start crying now, One Tamriel update is mostly based around magicka compared to stamina.. people really need to stop being a sheeple by Nerf threads and start using your creative heads to think of builds.. and Yes I am a Magicka sorc that literally can own 1vx’s with current meta easily.

• LifeofYoga on September 8, 2016 at 11:40 am

can’t imagine how easy it would be with the new destro ulti and awesome magicka sets coming in.. can’t wait!!!!!! will cause some chaos solo 1v20 fking FINALLY! (sorry just too much hype)

6. Undead Taco on September 9, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Really looking forward to Chokethorn and Troll King on my healer. I tested them myself on the PTS and you pretty much mirroed my thoughts about them. They dye nicely too!

7. mtrwsk on September 11, 2016 at 1:27 pm

hey deltia, just watched your video on the update 12 monster sets and I enjoyed the video overall. ty for many years of producing content for eso. However, i kind of disagree with your review of the shadowrend visage set. im looking forward for this set for my summoner build in the next update. the 5% proc on damage is way better than maw of the infernals proc chance of light and heavy attacks. I do alot of solo roaming pvp in cyrodill and a pet build is really nice and fits well for that type of gameplay. IMO the constant application of the debuff will help you take less damage to your shields and survive longer. plus the summon can be empowered with your spell.

• Deltia on September 12, 2016 at 2:16 pm

If it works for you great.

8. Crayon on September 18, 2016 at 7:09 am

Why doesn’t it show your oppinion on Iceheart’s Mask?

• Deltia on September 20, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Because it wasn’t in the bags nor did I get the shoulder with my key.

9. sd on September 18, 2016 at 10:08 am

Tremmorscale… “a poor set design” LOL LOL LOL
    you will be using this with your Knight-Errant’s set and Masters Weap S&B and the S&B ulti (particularly in PvP)…then you can come back and re-word your explanation of this set 🙂

• Jo3 on September 20, 2016 at 3:21 pm

This. Tanky stamDKs with this setup will be super annoying.

• Deltia on September 20, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Context matters, in the video I explained the exact thing you’re describing and gave my feedback for a true tanking 2pc set for PvE.

• sd on September 21, 2016 at 12:49 pm

point taken, you are right about “in context”…apologies for the glib response to your initial assessment

• Deltia on September 21, 2016 at 8:59 pm

NP, it’s a super powerful DK combo for sure. Thanks and sorry for my response if it was offensive.

• sd on October 24, 2016 at 11:20 am

glad to see you took my suggestion on board for your latest tank build

10. Atrias on September 21, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I’ve tried Tremorscale on a stamina tank build with knight errant, and i swept through maelstorm easy, something i never do with puny damage tank (ice stage problem). That’s why i don’t think it’s a poor choice for PvE, maybe not the best there’s for group content, but definitely not bad at all for PvE….

I think calling it “A poor set design that really offers nothing substantial to a tanking set other than small damage” doesn’t do it justice, even when you’re saying it on the context of PvE only.

11. Cotillion on September 22, 2016 at 9:14 pm

I just watched FearTurbo and his assesment of Stormfist for a StamSorc, seems like a really cool set for a StamSorc. Seems like it would work really well with our implosion passive, since it does shock and physical damage.

12. Oreyn_Bearclaw on October 17, 2016 at 8:46 pm

My quick Take:

Grothdarr = BIS melee magic DPS

LLambris =BIS mSorc for range (skoria for other range classes)

Kra’gh=BIS for stam melee DPS

SwarmMother = BIS for four-man as the healer/tank hybrid for super fast farming/

Stormfist and Pirate Skeleton=Interesting potential for stam sorc, otherwise not much there.

IceHeart= Potentially BIS for magic builds working on HM. I wore this for an evening on our Rakkhat HM progression, and it is really handy. It’s about a 2-3K DPS loss for an 8K damage shield with a really high up-time.

• Deltia on October 18, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Great post!

13. Bnodle on October 20, 2016 at 11:12 am

Loving the infernal guardian for tearing through vMA on my vamp Dunmer Sorc. Seen crits as high as 12k on a single mortar shot.

14. Sage on November 26, 2016 at 4:48 am

For the Selene set what abilities on a stamina nightblade would be considered direct melee damage?

• Deltia on November 27, 2016 at 2:06 am

Suprise attack, ambush, nado, deadly cloak.

15. Kalin Black on December 18, 2016 at 11:32 pm

The image of chest drops is not right.

16. WulfieKnight on December 31, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I can see someone making a very good Iceblade build with the Ice Heart helm and shoulders. Plus with some of the sets that they came out with One Tamriel can make an Iceblade your worst enemy with all of the rooting.

17. Justin on January 7, 2017 at 7:25 am

Plz try out ice heart with winter born and maybe ysgramor( or however you spell it…) with destro ult, possibly wall of elements and whatever else sounds nice 🙂 maybe a bomb blade or magplar? This would be with sword and board and destro or dual wield and destro of course

18. Kyle on September 10, 2017 at 6:39 am

Can we get an updated list for the new dungeons?