ESO Master Crafting Writs

The Elder Scrolls Online is adding something to the current crafting writs system, ESO Master Writs.  I’ve done a short video guide on my YouTube channel and wanted to share it here with you.  I’ll also post some other helpful links for maxing out your crafting skill lines if you want to prepare for ESO Master Crafting Writs.

Crafting Writs Guide

Provisioning Powerleveling

Alchemy Powerleveling

I hope this helps you with ESO Master Crafting Writs!

1. Mike on January 11, 2017 at 9:58 pm

For these new furniture writs can we do you know if saving the writs awards and opening after patch if we still have Janice to pull skeleton quest and new mats?

• Deltia on January 11, 2017 at 10:21 pm

No, you can’t save up writs now and get new rewards. They confirmed that on forums.

• Wayne Howe on January 18, 2017 at 4:37 pm

nooooo, My Bags Are Full For nothing

2. Jason on January 12, 2017 at 6:33 am

How is the testing going for the proc nerf ????? How much will the hurricane nerf hurt also . Is there a way to make hurricane stronger with cp ?????

• Deltia on January 12, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Proc sets are still very useful. Hurricane scales off max health, want it to hit harder, get more health.

3. Cavedog on January 12, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Wow, another awesome video and useful informaition dump.

Thank you for what you do Deltia! Awesome job yet again.

4. Joel on January 17, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Great work on these new update. Are these new sealed writ things transferable? IE can they be sold? Can i put it in the bank and have another toon use it? I cant see taking the time and cost to have multiple toons all be tier 10 crafters with all these motifs unlocked. Thats monumental.

• Deltia on January 17, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Not transferable, can’t be sold nor put in bank.

• Caleb on February 5, 2017 at 4:38 pm

It’s really not that hard to level the crafts. When you are questing or doing dungeons, just save the intricates that you get and put them in the bank, or if you have a small social guild that allows you to add/remove items, toss them in there. When you get a good amount, retrieve them on the character with low crafting and deconstruct. I have gotten 5/6 characters 50 in all crafts this way. The painful part is the skill points to get them all 10/10 or 8/8.

5. BBHook on January 19, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Is it possible for another toon to make the item to fulfill the MW? Simply do a bank transfer between characters?

6. Chris on January 24, 2017 at 11:42 am

Not on console yet huh?

• BBHook on January 27, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Hits console on Feb 21st. Deltia’s info is from the PTS. Things might slightly change.

7. Weasley on May 27, 2017 at 10:09 am

“You have to be in the highest tier”, and with tier we consider the level of the profession or the level of the character? I have a 50 blacksmithing, 50 clothing, 50 woodworking crafter in player level 25… I never bothered leveling him up to champion. Will I be able to get master writs anyway? I have done daily writs for 8 days straight in all 3 professions but nothing.. Am I missing something? Thanks! 🙂

• Deltia on May 27, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Do you have all the skill points in the first passive?

• Weasley on May 28, 2017 at 10:56 am

Yes I do! I have maxed everything out. The only drawback is that I’m just player level 25. Maybe it is just a matter of luck?

8. Theresa on June 16, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Having some difficulty with my first masterful shield. It asks me to craft a ruby ash shield, epic, sturdy, daedric style, whitestrake’s retribution. I’ve done this three times (the first time not having watched your video all the way through and ended up going legendary by mistake). It’s not giving me credit so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong at this point. Can you help?

• Deltia on June 19, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Did you upgrade it fully?