Tips for Leveling the Warden in Elder Scrolls Online

Here’s a quick video on some helpful tips for leveling your Warden character in The Elder Scrolls Online:

1. Wade B on June 7, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Welcome back, Deltia! I appreciate that you told players to take their time and enjoy the quests. There is so much detail in ESO that many players miss it because they race thru everything just to see how fast they can level. Talk to all the NPCs!

• Deltia on June 7, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Thanks Wade.

• Chris on June 16, 2017 at 12:24 am

I thought you were quitting ESO?

• Prime on June 29, 2017 at 2:41 pm

This is soo true! So many funny and sad quests ๐Ÿ™‚ I love the one with the High elf and cats ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Or the one with lost memories ;'(

Do not rush it ๐Ÿ˜€ enjoy the ride ๐Ÿ™‚
      This game does not start in the endgame ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Malhurian on June 8, 2017 at 10:16 am

Thanks !

3. Sluggo on June 8, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Nice video, and welcome back. Your gaming videos are among the few that I actually watch so I’m very glad to see you are still creating content. I too am looking forward to Destiny 2, I just hope that it keeps my interest better than the first did.

4. Ivan M on June 10, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Glade to see you back , Deltia !! Always enjoyed your views on ESO . Some take this game and others way to serious. On my Warden I’m going to take my time and do as you say enjoy the game .
    So what’s the good race for a Stamina Warden for pvp ?

• Deltia on June 12, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I like Orc for PvP or Redguard/Khajiit is good for PvE.

5. Hixx on June 11, 2017 at 10:45 am

Hi Deltia! Any chance on updates of the “regular” class builds, such as Stamina Sorc? Thanks for your work!

• Deltia on June 12, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I’ll do my best.

6. Reodor Felgen on June 11, 2017 at 4:40 pm

WB! ๐Ÿ™‚

Plz do NOT play on all platforms that you did lick before you quit. No wonder you got tired when you tried and lvl at 3-4 accounts at the same time ๐Ÿ˜›

Looking forward to updating and new builds ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Nereus Wisdom on June 16, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Hey Deltia are you back? I sure could use some serious build advice on my warden toon to include the structure of the championship tree. Glad you’re back brother…

• Deltia on June 19, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Maybe in a bit, fixing a lot of things in my life that I neglected playing ESO for years.

• Nereus Wisdom on June 21, 2017 at 7:57 pm

I totally understand, take your time sir I’ll be anxiously waiting your return. Thanks for all the advice you’ve shared with the ESO world in the past. Blessings on you and your wonderful family…

8. Gavrinne Bergeneaux on June 24, 2017 at 9:46 am

Really proud of you. Welcome back. ๐Ÿ™‚
    What bow is that on your crafter? It’s gorgeous.

• Deltia on June 24, 2017 at 7:51 pm

Bosmer I think.

9. Annalisa S. on July 19, 2017 at 2:45 am

I used to tell the guys i PvPed with not to make fun of you doing a video to help player’s who need it.You have changed,You now have too big of a head.They still make fun of you. but at least
    I did learn something from you. If you ask someone to leave a comment you should reply to them.

• Adrian on July 29, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Someones needy

10. Robert Heising on August 28, 2017 at 9:25 am

Hello, I hope your doing well. I’m a 44 year old man with the hand eye of a 75 year old. I played some Atarl, NES, and even on a Tandy PC. Directional pad and A B buttons were as complex as I got. My son made the decision to join the army infantry. He is in Hauwie on the 3rd year of his hitch. My son is also my best friend and I never got to hang or even talk every much. My son told me to get an XBox so we could game together. Well ESO was the game we chose to play. It was a train reck for me. I could not under stand the game. The races, classes, gear!?!?! I tried asking players, wed sites, you tube. I didn’t want to give up. I saw a Daltia’s DK tank build. It was what kept me going on the game and my hang time with my kid. Now 1 1:2 years later I have 12 toons and now more the anyone should about this game. I’m theory crafting my on builds. Some good some not so good but anyway I just wanted to thack you for all the things you do. I wish you the best and know you will sucead in what ever the future has to hold. Thank you agin.