ESO Builds Update List for Clockwork City DLC

Gill and I have been getting a lot of questions regarding which builds are current and which are not.  For the most part, the main core PvE/PvP builds have been updated but I wanted to compile and easy list for you to click on as sometimes the site can be a little bit unorganized.  We will be limited in updating many other builds (less popular ones) until ZOS releasing information about there upcoming combat changes that could potentially make us do the same process all over again.  Below you will find the list separated into two categories, PvE (dungeons, trials and VMA) and PvP (Cyrodiil, Battlegrounds and Dueling).

1. […] post ESO Builds Update List for Clockwork City DLC appeared first on Deltia’s […]

2. callmesunny on December 23, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Hello Gilliam & Deltia! Would you guys mind refresh the Templar tank build Atlas? I have a templar toon , and really would like to use it as a tank 🙂 by the time ill play him as a stamplar 🙂 thx for your updates, they all really cool

• Seb on January 11, 2018 at 7:06 am

I would also like an update to this build 😊

3. Scotty on January 3, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Hey Deltiaand Gill,
    I’ve been playing the game for quite a while now, but almost only PvE. I’d like to start PvPing, but I just can’t decide on an actual build that a beginner can start off with. Could you guys do a build out for beginners? I personally main a mageblade, Stam Sorc, and have a Templar that gets dusted off here and there.

4. Robeson on January 4, 2018 at 11:33 pm

Hey Deltia & Gilliam,

I’m also interested in seeing an update to the “Atlas” PvE Templar Tank build, or an entirely new PvE Templar Tank build. The pre-Morrowind build on YouTube featuring the Brands of the Imperium set and the Guard and Barrier skills was unique. Is Deltia holding off on revisiting Templar Tank after the esoMorrowind templar class nerfs, perhaps hoping for some further change to the class? Hoping for changes to sets that Templar can take advantage of?

My own tank has gone from Deltia’s build to abandoning the focus on Guard and group overshields altogether (Dragon Knight will always be superior in providing overshields, just as Warden is best at adding group damage mitigation).

What is Templar best at that can be taken advantage of in group PvE? Healing? Cleansing? Group penetration by adding in Power of the Light? I’ve tried all kinds of stuff from Swarm Mother’s, frost staff backbar for sustain with Elemental Drain, and possibly crowd control with Elemental Blockade and chilled/immobilization (although Warden is better at taking advantage of this!). Have thought about maximizing the utility of having quick resurrection speed with Kagrenac’s. Haven’t found anything really satisfyingly useful yet in my builds that’s anything less than niche. Hopefully Deltia and Gill come up with something creative.

Really enjoyed Gill’s Nightblade tank with Bahraha’s and Livewire. I get the feeling that if tanking is going to become really interesting moving forward, something is going to have to change with set and skill diversity, particularly the anointed meta ones like Alkosh, Torug’s, and Aggressive Warhorn (and to a lesser extent, Ebon Armory and Powerful Assault). These sets and skills are comfortably meta, but they’ve been that way for awhile (except for Torug’s) which makes them a bit boring.

Anyway, thanks for all your collective effort!

• Deltia on January 12, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Yeah I need to take a look in depth at it. I still want the Atlas to heal AND tank. The problem will be perma blocking which I should be able to fix with the Bloodthorn set. Just something I haven’t worked on recently.

5. Tikiwiki on January 16, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Hey Deltia and Gilliam,

I’m loving the magsorc build! I was wondering if you guys have any updated pvp build for them yet? If not it’s cool and I’ll play with some I was just hoping on getting some insight on what to do, especially when I get destroyed in pvp lol

6. Robeson on February 10, 2018 at 11:30 pm

One more comments on Atlas, with respect to sustain…

I understand the appeal of running a sustain set like Bloodthorn. With the changes to block cost coming, though, I really see Frost Staff backbar and some balance between stamina and magicka recovery as a reasonable choice, rather than opting for a sustain set over a buff set. Sure, having one set drop off on one bar isn’t ideal, but it’s manageable, outside of Ebon. Would much rather be able to run something like SPC and have Torug’s drop on back bar than Torug’s and Bloodthorn. But, then the viability of either, of course, requires some testing. 🙂

Looking forward to whatever you come up with, Deltia.

7. Shadowwalker on February 21, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could do a revamp of the nightblade tank spec you had called Catalyst? I really enjoyed playing with that build and was looking forward to an update on it. Thanks 🙂

8. Jumpman Lane on March 7, 2018 at 11:50 pm

Hey D&G, loving the Brutal Butcher build. Took some googling to figure out what the berserker glyphs are now. Got it though. Thanks, you guys rock.

My question is this, as a vampire, savage feeding sets some trash off balance, the invigorating drain animation can be canceled, the trash is still stunned, I can go right into a heavy attack (and with molten armaments up) I can hit trash pretty hard. So, I slot it. I also love devouring swarm as an oh shit way to heal). Nobody really goes into vamp much (or even werewolf) besides slot it for the passives.

With the update for heavy attack would slotting some vamp actives be viable at times? Your vamp guide is sorta old. Just wondering your thoughts on the undead after Dragonbones.