Welcome to our ESO Stamina Sorcerer PvP Build. This page features two versions of the build, one more survivable (tanky) heavy armor, and one with medium for high mobility and burst. Both are great and I’ll explain how to use them and modify them to fit your Stamina Sorcerer PvP needs.
Table of Contents
[Last updated April 6th, 2017 for ESO Homestead Patch 2.7.11]
FULL BUILD VIDEO
One Life in Cyrodiil Video
The idea behind these two builds is to give players options when PvPing. One, focuses on high mobility and traditional medium armor (high crit and speed). While the other build focuses on heavy armor more survivable high resource sustain for no champion points. Regardless of which you pick, Stamina Sorcerer PvP is in a very good place with speed, burst and juggernaut passives. Here’s a quick breakdown of some things to consider before choosing this build:
+ Speed speed and more speed
+ Massive healing
+ Big time burst
– Both lack AoE (can swap to dual wield)
– No major mending
Medium Armor Skills
Two Handed – Offensive damage
- Stamped (morph of Critical Charge | Two-handed skill line) – A gap closer that snares opponents making it harder for them to get away. Also a guaranteed heal if Critical Surge is up and hasn’t proc’d recently.
- Rally (morph of Momentum | Two-handed skill line) – Our source of Major Brutality but mainly for a burst heal and a decent heal over time.
- Dark Deal (morph of Dark Exchange | Dark Magic skill line) – One of the best resource sustain tools in the game, period. It takes one second to channel/cast, but giving you a monster heal and stamina return. Make sure you line of sight opponents as it can be bashed or interrupted with range abilities.
- Dizzying Swings (morph of Uppercut | Two-handed skill line) – Our single target spammable ability. There are a lot of counters to this ability but once you get use to its range and positioning, it can be deadly once it lands.
- Reverse Slice (morph Reverse Slash | Two-handed skill line) – Our finisher that becomes more and more effective the lower health an opponent becomes. This morph is useful as it does AoE damage as well helping us shred multiple targets.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting (morph of Dawnbreaker | Fighters Guild skill line) – Our primary source of burst damage that is paired with a Dizzying Swing for instant kills.
Bow – Buffs and get away
- Streak (morph of Bolt Escape | Storm Calling skill line) – Our magicka get away tool when we need to reset the fight or streak through someone to stun them.
- Hurricane (morph of Lighting Form | Storm Calling skill line) – Damage over Time (DoT), major resistance buffs, minor expedition and a chance to instantly finish someone with implosion making this the second most important buff to keep active at all times.
- Shuffle (morph of Evasion | Medium Armor skill line) – With 5 pieces of medium armor, this is useful as a defensive tool and mobility. It removes snares and provides immunity for awhile. Consider this the third most important buff and recast prior to jumping into combat.
- Critical Surge (morph of Surge | Storm Calling skill line) – Our most important buff considering it does staggeringly amount of heals.
- Resolving Vigor (morph of Vigor | Alliance War Assault skill line) – Our on demand healing that heals over time. Don’t recast this and you can front load the healing before charging in.
- Energy Overload (morph of Overload | Storm Calling skill line) – We use this ability just to turn it on, and get access to a third bar.
Overload – Third bar for utility and counter ganking
- Defensive Rune (morph of Rune Prison | Dark Magic skill line) – Cast this prior to moving around to prevent gankers with an auto stun as they attack you.
- Razor Caltrops (morph of Caltrops | Alliance War Assault skill line) – A AoE snare ability I cast when I need to slow down a herd of attackers.
- Retreating Maneuvers (morph of Rapid Maneuvers | Alliance War Assault skill line) – Mainly I use this for movement in between keeps.
- Rearming Trap (morph of Trap Beast | Fighters Guild skill line) – Another useful tool to place inside keeps/outpost when being followed.
- Radiant Mage Light (morph of Mage Light | Mages Guild skill line) – Mainly I slot this for reduce stealth damage in between fights.
- Energy Overload (morph of Overload | Storm Calling skill line) – Same as above.
Heavy Armor Skills
Sword and Shield – Offensive Bar
- Invasion (morph of Shield Charge | One-Hand and Shield skill line) – Gap closer that can proc a lot of damage utility and provides a brief stun.
- Ransack (morph of Puncture | One-Hand and Shield skill line) – Our main spammable attack, instant but not AoE.
- Dark Deal (morph of Dark Exchange | Dark Magic skill line) – Same as above, a powerful resource sustain tool to be used when low on stamina or needing a heal.
- Rearming Trap (morph of Trap Beast | Fighters Guild skill line) – We put this on our front bar and pair it with our many stuns to lock opponents in place.
- Reverberating Bash (morph of Power Bash | One-Hand and Shield skill line) – An on demand stun that applies a very important debuff, major defile or healing reduction. While we don’t hit as hard as a two-hander, we have a lot of utility with this skill.
- [Ultimate] Spell Wall (morph of Shield Wall | One-Hand and Shield skill line) – A defensive ultimate allowing us to escape or go on the offensive and not have to worry about ranged attacks for a brief period.
Two-Handed – Buff Bar
- Streak (morph of Bolt Escape | Storm Calling skill line) – Same as above
- Hurricane (morph of Lighting Form | Storm Calling skill line) – Same as above.
- Forward Momentum (morph of Momentum | Two-Handed skill line) – We take this morph with heavy armor since it’s not effective for us to use Shuffle as a mobility tool. You’ll lose the burst heal but make up for it in other ways.
- Critical Surge (morph of Surge | Storm Calling skill line) – Same as above
- Resolving Vigor (morph of Vigor | Alliance War Assault skill line) – Same as above
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting (morph of Dawnbreaker | Fighters Guild skill line) – Same as above
Medium Armor Gear
Main Five Piece – Bone Pirate’s Tatters found in Blackheart Haven – Huge resource sustain and damage with the Jesters Festival drink. It’s the best all around set for no CP/CP for sustain and damage.
- Alternative – Viper found in Fungal Grotto – No matter how much weapon damage you have, Viper still provides more burst than any other set though you sacrifice sustain and survivability.
- Alternative – Spriggans found in Overland Bangkori – Another great five piece for damage that isn’t a proc set or require you to farm dungeons.
Jewelry/Weapons – Agility found in Imperial City – A very efficient and basic setup if you’re not using dual weapons (dual wield or sword and shield).
Monster Helms – Troll King found in Blessed Crucible – If we are wearing heavy armor, expect to be at a disadvantage in survivability. Troll King really makes up for this allowing us to go ham when attacking and with our passive healing procing frequently.
- Alternative – The best two piece for pure damage right now is Selene’s found in Selene’s Web dungeon. You put that helm on this build you will kill stuff but trade survivability. Slimecraw from Wayrest Sewers is another great choice if already wearing a proc set.
Heavy Armor Gear
Main Five Piece – Bone Pirate’s Tatters found in Blackheart Haven – On heavy armor builds this is freakishly powerful but in sustain and stats. Rocking nearly 39k stamina in champion point PvP with 1700 stamina recovery is amazing.
Secondary Five Piece – Knight’s Errant found in Blackheart Haven dungeon – This is a very tanky setup that always applies to your sword and shield attacks giving you yet another source of healing. I found this the best combination for survivability and consistent damage.
- Alternative – Ravager found in PvP bags – HUGE BURST from heavy armor set but it relies on random percentage. If you’re looking for less survivability but heavy burst with heavy armor try it.
- Alternative – Seventh Legion found in overland Bangkoria – This is still one of the strongest sets giving us a balance between burst with massive weapon damage and healing. I still prefer KE over it since I play offensive, but it makes a great choice as well.
Monster Helms – Selene’s found in Selene’s Web dungeon – We have plenty of survivability in heavy armor plus KE gear so adding a proc set fits this build perfect.
- Alternative – Troll King found in Blessed Crucible – If you want insane survivability, try this setup though you won’t be as offensive it’ll be very very hard to kill you.
Medium Armor CP
Heavy Armor CP
Vamp/Werewolf – Both can be great choices for this build, but I found it best to choice neither.
Mundus Stones – The Shadow will provide the most burst, but since Selene’s doesn’t critical hit, I went with Warrior because it applies to everything the build does. Thief is great as well for more critical surge heals, Tower for more max stamina. Basically play with different ones to find what works best for you.
Leveling – Pick up Dual Wield right away, Flurry morph into Bloodthirst and you pretty much can solo anything in the game. Now put a two handed and sword shield or bow ability on your bar and level up three skill lines at once so when you reach end game, you’ll have everything maxed.
Attributes – All into stamina regardless of which build you play.