Midyear Mayhem Returns!
We will be Live Streaming “Midyear” twitch.tv/deltiasgaming 6/24 at 8pm est.
Take up arms against your fellow players during the Midyear Mayhem in-game event and you could earn bonus Alliance Points, Experience Points, and unique collectibles—charge!
Information credit to elderscrollsonline.com
The Midyear Mayhem in-game event begins this Thursday, June 24 at 10AM EST and will run until Tuesday, July 6 at 10AM EST. During this PvP event, you can earn double XP and Alliance Points in addition to unique collectibles when you clash with your fellow players in either the Alliance War, Imperial City, or Battlegrounds.
To join in on the action:
- Visit the in-game Crown Store to acquire the “Details on the Midyear Mayhem” quest
- Travel to your Alliance War faction’s main gate in Cyrodiil using the Alliance War menu or a Battlegrounds camp outside major cities
- You are no longer required to travel to Cyrodiil to kick off the event
- Find the NPC named “Predicant Maera” and continue the quest
- If you already completed the quest last year, you won’t need to do it again
- Complete the quest to receive your Scroll of Pelinal’s Ferocity and a Pelinal’s Midyear Boon Box
- Use the scroll to enjoy a two-hour, 100% buff in the Alliance War, Imperial City, and Battlegrounds to:
- Alliance Points gained
- XP gains for PvP player kills
You can use the Scroll of Pelinal’s Ferocity throughout the entirety of the event, but if you misplace it, you can always get another from Predicant Maera or use the nearby Basin of the Gore Virtuous instead.
HONOR, GLORY, AND LOOT!
This event, you can earn a broad selection of unique collectibles and Achievements.
NEW Alliance Banner-Bearer Staves and Shield Outfit Style Pages
Represent your Alliance with these new tradeable stave and shield outfit style pages, made by collecting 10 Alliance Banner Emblems from Midyear Mayhem Boon Boxes and then combining them with the associated license (one for the shield and one for the staff) purchased from Predicant Maera for Alliance Points. Note that the Alliance version of the style page you receive is determined by your character’s chosen Alliance.
Become a true knight of Tamriel with these tradeable Outfit Style pages, dropped by bosses in the Imperial City, including those found in the city itself and the sewers.
Midyear Victor’s Laurel Wreath
Claim the Midyear Victor’s Laurel Wreath collectible
by completing the Midyear Mayhem
- Mayhem Connoisseur: Receive the blessing of the Whitestrake at one of the Alliance Gates during the Midyear Mayhem.
- Echo of Pelinal’s Fury: Read a Scroll of Pelinal’s Ferocity during the Midyear Mayhem.
- Hand of the Whitestrake: Acquire your 25th Pelinal’s Midyear Boon Box.
- Wrath of the Whitestrake: Defeat 50 opponents during the Midyear Mayhem.
- Pelinavant the Scourge: Win a Battleground match during the Midyear Mayhem.
- Pelinaline the Bloody: Capture a Keep in Cyrodiil during the Midyear Mayhem.
- Pelinerrif Insurgent: Capture an Imperial District during the Midyear Mayhem.
Note that access to the Imperial City DLC game pack is required to earn the above Achievements, so pick it up FREE from the in-game Crown Store!
As you battle your fellow players in Cyrodiil, the Battlegrounds, and the Imperial City, you’ll also earn Pelinal’s Midyear Boon Boxes. You can get these in addition to your regular Rewards for the Worthy containers and as PvP daily quest rewards from the following:
- Battleground quests from Battlemaster Rivyn
- Scouting, Battle, Warfront, and Conquest Missions
- Elder Scroll capture and recapture quests
- Town quests in Vlastarus, Bruma, Cropsford, Cheydinhal, and Chorrol
- Imperial City daily quests
When you receive and open one of Pelinal’s boons, you have a chance to receive the following items:
- New Alliance Banner Emblem (guaranteed to drop from your first Boon Box each day)
- Transmute Crystals
- Alchemy reagents
- PvP consumables such as repair kits, forward camps, and siege weapons
- Motif pages for the Alliance and Akaviri styles
- Style items for your Alliance
- Akaviri style items
- Coldharbour siege weapons
- Prismatic Runestones
- Books of Pelinal housing items
- Fragments for a runebox containing the Alliance Breton Terrier pet
Finally, throughout the event, harvesting nodes within Cyrodiil and the Imperial City will drop double their regular resources, and the Cyrodiil merchant Adhazabi Aba-daro (also known as “The Golden”) stocks Alliance War Legendary-quality jewelry, with necklaces during the first weekend and rings during the second.
EVENT TICKETS & REWARDS
During the Midyear Mayhem event, you can earn up to three Event Tickets per day by completing two different PvP activities:
- Two tickets for completing any Cyrodiil or Battlegrounds daily quest
- One ticket for completing any Imperial City district daily quest
The Event Ticket timer resets at 1:00AM EDT each morning. Note that if you earn new Event Tickets over the 12-limit cap, you’ll lose them.
Here’s everything the Impresario event merchant will stock during the Midyear Mayhem event:
- Unstable Morpholith base fragments
- Including the Deadlands Flint, Rune-Etched Striker, and Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder
- All three Deadlands Firewalker Personality Fragments (to upgrade your Unstable Morpholith with)
- Including the Vial of Simmering Daedric Brew, Vial of Bubbling Daedric Brew, and Vial of Scalding Daedric Brew
- Alliance Banner-Bear Staves and Shields Outfit Style pages (can’t be traded)
- Ebonsteel Armor Outfit Style pages (can’t be traded)
- Breton Terrier pet
- Midyear Grab Bags
- Containing a collectible you don’t currently have from previous Midyear Mayhem events
- Group Repair Kits
MAYHEM RETURNS TO TAMRIEL
The Midyear Mayhem in-game event begins Thursday, June 24 at 10:00AM EDT, and will end on Tuesday, July 6 at 10:00AM EDT.
Official ESO Post: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/60293
- Stealth Detection
- Tri Potions
- Simple, but you’ll want to change mundus stones in general coming from soloing or PvE
- Check your morphs, for instance my magplar needs to go from Elemental Rage aka PvE morph to Eye of the Storm. Last thing you want to do is have to requeue waiting.
- Make sure to get your gear loadouts ready, PC players can use addons like dressing room or Alpha gear
- Check bank/build banks
- Buy all cold fires that you can before they go up
- Buy or make AP Boosters
- Select server and even park inside it
- Load up on Cyrodiil/BG/IC quest and even have them ready to complete and just don’t turn them in!