In their recent State of the Game blog post, Bungie announced that they will be adding Vanguard Medals to Strikes in Destiny 2.
What Are Vanguard Medals
Vanguard medals will be awarded to players for completing certain in-game objectives, such as defeating a certain number of enemies with a specific weapon or ability, or completing a Strike without dying. Each medal contributes to the Strike or Nightfall Score which increases the reputation gained once the Op is completed.
According to Bungie, “There will be several new medals specific to Vanguard playlists when they launch, and you can expect to see a few more in Season 23. Additionally, the selection of active medals will be determined based on currently active modifiers (such as Surges) to ensure a variety of builds are used for acquiring medals.”
The addition of Vanguard Medals is a welcome addition to Destiny 2. They will provide players with additional goals to strive for, and they will also make the game more rewarding.
How Will Vanguard Medals Effect the Game
Here are some of the benefits of Vanguard Medals:
- They contribute to the player’s overall Vanguard Reputation score.
- They give players additional goals to strive for.
- They make the game more rewarding.
However, there are also some potential drawbacks to Vanguard Medals:
- They could be seen as a way to make the game more grindy.
- They could lead to players competing for medal score rather than playing as a team.
- They could be difficult to complete for some players.
Overall, the addition of Vanguard Medals is a positive change for Destiny 2. They will provide players with additional rewards and goals, and they will make the game more rewarding. However, it is important to be aware of the potential drawbacks before getting too excited.
Here are some tips for completing Vanguard Medals:
- Use the right weapons and abilities for the task at hand.
- Play with a fireteam of friends or clanmates.
- Focus on completing the objectives that you are best at.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment.
With a little practice, you’ll be completing Vanguard Medals in no time!
Looking For More About Destiny 2?
Thank you for reading our Bungie Adds Vanguard Medals to Strikes in Destiny 2 News Post. We provide the latest news and create guides for Destiny 2. Also, watch Deltia play games on Twitch or visit his YouTube channel!