Necrom Chapter and following it Update 39 brought the new Arcanist class to ESO and many small changes to existing builds.
This page lists over 100 build guides for all seven ESO classes, multiple playstyles, and each role in PvP and PvE. We create our builds after countless hours of playtesting and build crafting in Elder Scrolls Online to provide the best possible builds.
- Beginner Builds and Best Leveling Guides (PvE)
- Player vs Environment Solo (PvE)
- Player vs Environment Group (PvE) – DPS
- Player vs Environment Group (PvE) – Support
- Player vs Player (PvP)
- One Bar Builds (PvE)
- One Bar Builds (PvP) – DPS
- One Bar Builds (PvP) – Support
- Werewolf (PvP)
- Companion Builds – Blackwood Chapter
- Companion Builds – High Isle Chapter
- Companion Builds – Necrom Chapter
Our Best ESO Builds: Update 39 & Necrom Chapter Include
Each following guide, shortly explains playstyle and rotation to help you understand the class strengths and weaknesses, so you can play the build at its full potential. We understand that not everyone has access to all DLCs or starts in ESO, so we make sure everyone will find the build that covers their needs. Additionally, you can find in our builds:
- Full set of skills
- Gear setups for many scenarios, with flex options for beginners and players who don’t have access to DLCs
- Champion Points
- Mundus Stone
- And much more useful information!
The following list is split into sections PvE, PvP, Group, Solo, Beginner, One Bar Builds, and Companion Builds – click the build to be transported to the guide page.
Don’t forget to check our guides for more ESO tips and tricks.