Reaction BountiesFirstly, we have Reaction Bounties, which allow viewers to engage with the outcome of Trials of Osiris matches by sending end-of-match reactions to the streamer. When Trial time ends, the total number of reactions will be displayed in chat. Note, that there is a 5-minute cooldown between reactions.
Gifted Subs BountiesTo earn in-game rewards, gift 2 subscriptions to other viewers to any Twitch steamer live-streaming Destiny 2. The rewards include Glimmer, Enhancement Cores, exclusive Twitch Shaders, and an exclusive Twitch Emblem.
- The bounty is available weekly, but some of the rewards can be earned only once. The two exclusive rewards are the “Stream of Light” emblem and “Watcher’s Shade” shader, you can pick them up in-game from Amanda Holliday in the Tower.
- The streamer needs to have the official Twitch Destiny Extension active. You can find an extension overlay on the stream video player, simply hover over it and the Destiny 2 extension tab should pop up. Additionally, viewers can see bounty progress on it.
- Sadly you can’t do it via the Twitch mobile app.
How to earn Destiny 2 bounties?To get started you’ll need an account at:
- Log in to your Twitch account, visit any Destiny 2 stream that has the extension active
- Go to the Viewer Bounties tab of the stream overlay
- On the extension pick the “Viewer bounties” tab and click “Grant Permissions”
- Click “Link With Bungie.net”
- Select their main platform and log in to Bungie.net to connect their account to Twitch
Source: Twitch Extension Support for Destiny 2 – Bungie Help
Thanks for reading!