The Bungie team posted small fixes in Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11! Check out what changes this week in Destiny 2. To find out the details, read on below, or check out the official post on the forums HERE.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue were certain shaders applied textures incorrectly to some pieces of the Festival of the Lost mech-themed armor ornaments.
Linear Fusion Rifles
- Increased the flinch received from player damage.
- Flinch magnitude from players has been increased to 4x that of Sniper Rifles to make up for the lower zoom and higher aim assist.
- Increased the flinch settle time by 60%.
- This change is the same as the one recently applied to Sniper Rifles.
- Significantly reduced the flinch received from non-player combatants damage by 80%.
- Arbalest and Lorentz Driver
- Reduced the aim assist cones by 35%.
- Fixed an issue where the Intended Authority Seasonal Challenge showed inaccurate rewards.
- The Psychic Warfare emblem was the right reward and it’s now stated as such.