Welcome to Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206 Firepower Armor mod fixed! Today, the Bungie team has posted small fixes and improvements. Check out what changes this week in Destiny 2. To find out the details, read on below, or check out the official post on the forums HERE.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players were getting suspended in Crucible when completing a match without quitting.
- Matchmaking for Clash, Zone Control, and Rift is now connection based.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t able to complete the Last Will and Testament quest if they had picked up the Brazen Spark ship via the War Table. You can now go forth and complete the quest.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue with the Firepower armor mod where Orbs of Power were spawning at their origin point instead of on defeated enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Games class item could be dismantled for Legendary Shards and Glimmer.
- Moved the Twitch gift sub bounty rewards back to the Cryptarch.
- Audio distortion has been improved on consoles and PC.
- Final fix is coming at a later date.
Thanks for reading Hotfix 18.104.22.168 Firepower Armor mod fixed!
Also, I play every aspect of MMO, Solo, PvP and PvE. Consider watching me live at twitch.tv/deltiasgaming, and checking out the website for more guides, Destiny 2 Beginner Builds and End-game PvE Builds.