This week in Destiny 2 we have some exciting news about King’s Fall rewards and Destiny 2 Patch notes and Prime Gaming Rewards – 9/29/2022. The Destiny 2 King’s Fall and Prime Gaming Rewards will deliver to Amanda Holiday in the Tower as always a ghost, sparrow, ship and emote. Also, Players who completed the King’s Fall raid by September 6 will receive the King’s Fall Bungie Rewards raid ring. Additionally, we have patch notes preview for upcoming weeks. To see the official news post, or read on below for more information!
THIS WEEK AT BUNGIE – 9/29/2022
PATCH NOTES PREVIEW
Earlier in the week, we were digging around in the “worldwide (internal) Bungie web” and found a bit of the patch notes for next week just floating around all by its lonesome, so we thought we would give you a tiny sneak peek at what we have lined up!
- To alleviate some of the pressure in acquiring Season of Plunder weapon patterns, the Double Perk Weapon Spoils Crew Upgrade will now give you a Deepsight modded weapon the first time you focus a weapon each week.
- The Deepsight modded weapon from the Hidden Compartment Crew Upgrade will now appropriately refresh at the weekly reset.
- This issue was a bit of a doozy to address, but the team rocked it out (I can’t stop, I’m sorry) and got a fix together in time for our hotfix next week.
ROCK OUT WITH PRIME GAMING
We are back with our Prime Gaming update, and this month, we have a rocking emote to go alongside the Ghost, Sparrow, and ship.
If you have an active Amazon Prime subscription, you can head on over to this page to read more on how to link your Bungie.net account and get your rewards. After that, you can skip over to Amanda Holiday in the Tower and grab your loot!
- Rock Out – Exotic Emote
- Traitor Primus Shell – Exotic Ghost
- Dinas Emery – Exotic Sparrow
- DSV-Huygens IX – Legendary Ship
AMBITION AND BIRTHRIGHT ENTER THE CHAT
Grandmaster Nightfalls are returning next week, bringing some of our most challenging PvE content back into the mix. Here’s your next shot to finish up your Conqueror title (or even gild it Guardian, you can do it!) and earn some awesome loot. Speaking of loot, we wanted to give you a preview of the Adept weapons you can earn this Season. Introducing for the first time as Adept weapons, The Militia’s Birthright and Mindbender’s Ambition.
PLAYER SUPPORT REPORT
“Ketch these four hands, Rakis” – Misraaks, probably
The Player Support team is back this week and ready to rock and roll with a few reminders, deadlines, maintenance times, and known issues.
BUNGIE REWARDS – KING’S FALL RAID RING
Players who completed the King’s Fall raid by September 6 and claimed the associated Triumph in-game have until 11:59 PM PT on September 30 to purchase the King’s Fall Bungie Rewards raid ring through the Bungie Store. For more information, please visit the King’s Fall Bungie Rewards raid ring product page.
Next Tuesday, October 4, Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 will be released. View our Destiny Server and Update Status page for maintenance times, as well as the timeline below (all times are Pacific):
- 9 AM: Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM: Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM: Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 11 AM: Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
ACCESSING SEASON OF PLUNDER SEASON PASS
Incorrect wording is displayed on the Season 18 Season Pass for players who have not completed the introductory mission. Right now, it is telling players that have already purchased the Season Pass they need the Season Pass to access Plundered Umbral Energy. This is incorrect. In addition to owning the Season Pass, players must do the following to acquire Plundered Umbral Energy:
- Complete the Salvage and Salvation mission in the H.E.L.M.
- Speak to Spider in the Eliksni Quarter
- Complete the Ahoy and Aweigh quest
- Visit the Star Chart in the H.E.L.M.
- Acquire the Sails of the Shipstealer and Captain’s Atlas quests
- Claim Plundered Umbral Energy in the Season Pass
- The Hidden Compartment Crew Upgrade drops rewards at 1350 Power.
- The Sundered Flesh shader is not applying to weapons, armor, and other items as intended.