Welcome to our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Percival Rackham’s Trial Quest!
Hogwarts Legacy is a single player, action RPG based on the magical world of Harry Potter. With an endless amount of places to explore and magical spells to learn, there is always something to do and discover. Read on below to follow this Hogwarts Legacy quest!
Last updated May 1, 2023
Percival Rackham’s Trial Quest
Meet Professor Fig at the tower
- This will be a long walk from Hogwarts. Try to fast travel as close as you can, then follow the quest marker
- Enter Percival Rackham’s trial
- Follow the passageway and you’ll come to a set of double doors. Ente
Complete Percival Rackham’s trial
- Head forward down the path and out to a platform area. A quest marker will lead you down the stairs on the outside edge to another well of ancient magic you can trigger to create a bridge above
- Walk forward through the portal and notice how the wisps of magic around the outside edge of your screen change from red to blue. In the middle of the bridge, head down the right and left paths for chests
- Then run forward down the path into the next room
- On the opposite side of this room with the arches a well of ancient magic will swirl up. Trigger it and a portal will appear between the arches
- Walk through the portal from the side of the well and into a new passageway
- You come to a long room with statues lining the path. Keep walking forward to wake a large statue and two others at the far end.
- At the end of the fight, walk around behind the platform
- Go back up up the stairs, pull the platform over to you and jump on
- Across to the left on the far side is a pull chain – Accio over to it and get the chest
- You’ll see that the pull chain which was on the ledge you need to go is no longer there. So, jump down to the floor and go walk back through the portal – this time from the other side in order to make the bridge and the pull chain reappear!
- Go back up the stairs, and the platform is now on the other side of the bridge. Pull the platform over to you and then pull yourself finally over to the marked ledge.
- Go down the stairs – to the right is a chest before you go left and down more stairs
- Learn the trial’s secret
- Follow the quest marker into the final room
- Look to the right of the pensieve to open another chest first thing
- Approach the pensieve and interact to start a cut scene
- Return to the Map Chamber
- A quest marker will point the way
- Speak to Professor Fig and Percival Rackham
- Speak with Charles Rookwood
Next Quest – Beasts Class
Previous Quest – The Map Chamber
Thanks for following our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Percival Rackham’s Trial Quest! We’ll be posting walkthroughs, guides, combat builds and more for Hogwarts Legacy, so keep your eyes out for more! Deltia will also be streaming the game at launch – you can watch him at https://www.twitch.tv/deltiasgaming