Here short guide from Support | The Elder Scrolls Online on How to Link ESO Account to Twitch to receive Twitch Drops in 2023, and other limited-time rewards.
How Do I Link my ESO Account to Twitch? And receive Twitch Drops in 2023
If you want to be eligible for Twitch drops for ESO, you will need to link your ESO account to your Twitch account by following these steps:
- Log into your ESO account at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com.
- If you don’t know your account info, you can update your email address and activate your account via the additional in-game steps found here.
- Click Linked Accounts on the left side of the page.
- Click the Twitch button.
- A Twitch window will appear
- If you are not logged into your Twitch account, you will be prompted to log in before proceeding to the next step.
- Click the Authorize button to link your ESO account to your Twitch account
If you see an error message when trying to link your account, follow the steps in this article.
Please note the following:
- If you are sharing a computer with other ESO players, be sure you are logged into the correct Twitch account before click the Link Twitch Account button.
- If you have changed your Twitch password, you may need to relink by following the linking process again.
You can read more about Twitch drops for ESO here.
If you’re looking for a one-bar PvE builds click HERE, one-bar PvP builds HERE or one-bar Werewolves builds HERE. Also, consider watching me on TWITCH where you can ask me questions about my current builds.