Welcome to our guide for Jedi: Survivor – The Senator’s Yacht! A hotly anticipated sequel to Jedi: Fallen Order, gameplay in the original often required players to use all the tools and abilities they had acquired in order to solve puzzles and unlock the mysteries of the game. Survivor looks to be no different, and we’re here to help you through! Read on below to follow this Jedi: Survivor quest.
Jedi: Survivor – The Senator’s Yacht
Gain Your Freedom
- After getting loose and getting your lightsaber back the game will give you some tutorial prompts as you attack the nearby Stormtroopers. More will then come at you in ones and twos, but they aren’t too much of a threat yet.
- After the ship crashes, you’ll need to slide along the metal girder to the left.
- Climb up the grate at the end of the girder and simply follow the metal pieces around until laser fire knocks you down.
- Grab the chest to the left and check out the red doors nearby. Then head back to where you landed where you will see a pair of broken doors that have a blueish glow. This indicates that they can be manipulate by the Force – hit them with a Push to break them open.
- Turn right to go down the steep roof and take out a couple of troopers.
- Turn to your left and jump the gap to another roof and then left again to double jump to the ledge above.
- Just to the left again will be a metal grate you can climb up. At the top of this roof, turn right and double jump to catch another metal grate up.
- Follow the stairs to towards a pipe to can start to walk on, and then drop down to catch it with your hands while moving underneath the obstacle. Pull yourself back up on the other side, and step forward to a Meditation Circle.
Pursue the Senator’s Yacht
- After you’ve used the Meditation Circle on the Rooftops, head to the left behind the grate for an Echo and then through the nearby automatic doors for a chest.
- After grabbing the chest, head back through the door and all the way back across the open space. Jump up on the platform ahead and then jump to climb the gate above. There will be a few Stormtroopers to fight up top.
- Cut through the wires, and turn the corner to face another Troopers
- Interact to slam the gate down and continue up the ramp and squeeze through the gap at the top
- Turn to the right and head down the platform towards a pipe that curves around to the left. Walk on the pipe until it ends and then the game will prompt you to jump up and grab the grate above.
- At the end of the grate, crash down on some Stormtroopers. Jump across the gap to fight more
- Head through the hidden wall gap on the left to face a room full of Stormtroopers
- Exit out the doorway to the left and continue to parkour your way forward.
- Pull down the gate and climb the metal grate up, and around the corner.
- When you get to the end you’ll meet up with a new partner.
- Follow Bode down the scaffolding and pause to cut yourself a shortcut before turning left and sprinting ahead.
- When you reach the end of the platforms, you’ll need to direct your companions to help you out.
- Now a zip line will appear – jump up to catch it and ride over with BD-1.
- Going forward will be some more parkour wall running and jumping.
- After checking out the Stormtrooper patrol, don’t try to go up the slippery ramp. Head to the right of it and double jump to catch the grate and climb up.
- Look way up and there will be another prompt to have Bode throw you down a cable short cut
- Then down the ramp and forward again, into the fray with more Stormtroopers
- After beating them, Bode will instruct you on how to call down the lift, which will have some more Troopers on it. You can direct him to battle.
- A short ways forward again and look to the left and up. You’ll direct Bode to move the electric sign so that you way wall run across it.
- To the left will be a computer to have BD scan if you wish and ahead is a Meditation Circle.
Renovation Site 4733
- Head up the stairs just to the left of the Meditation Circle. Move straight ahead (that empty room to the right is merely a shortcut you’ll open later) and wall run across the screen on the left.
- Follow Bode down the next set of stairs and listen to a short bit of dialogue before heading through the automatic doors to the left.
- BD can scan the car space to the left before you head up the stairs fighting troopers and droids.
- At the end of the hallway will be an wide open doorway – double jump to some poles straight ahead.
- Once safely on the platform, turn right and walk out onto a metal pipe. There will be a break in the pipe you need to try jumping across. But it will break off and send you crashing to fight the troopers below.
- There will be a group of troopers behind you to defeat, as well. When done, head back to where you originally fell and up the stairs ahead. At the top Bode will say it’s a dead end and Cal will suggest you double back.
- DON’T head back down the stairs just yet. To the left/straight ahead are more poles you can jump across to reach a piece of Priorite Shard.
- Return to Bode and then run back down the stairs and all the way to the back where you fought that second group of troopers a little earlier. Look up and to the right and you should see a raised piece of metal grate.
- You can tell Bode to knock it down and then push the nearby box over to give you a leg up.
- After climbing up the grate, you’ll move forward a bit and find more ceiling grate to catch hold of and follow.
- Down on to the platform and around to the right to do another wall run across an electric screen. Double jump at the end and catch a metal grate you can climb up.
- When you reach the top, turn to the left, jump and run across another screen, catch onto a pole and double jump to the platform below.
- Here you will find a rope to cut with your lightsaber. Once it’s loose, hold down the Force Pull button to bring it to you. This will automatically send Cal swinging for the far metal grate.
- Climb the grate while moving through the corner to the right and up to another landing.
- Move forward and pause for a minute at a post on the right – BD can interact with it to create another short cut for you. Don’t take it, though – keep moving forward and fight the troopers up the stairs.
- Up the second set of stairs and to the right is a door BD can open for another short cut. If you want to jump down, the previous Meditation Circle is not too far away. After you use it, you can come back and climb up a grate at the same short cut point. Keep in mind if you rest, those troopers will have respawned.
- When ready, go back to that secondary platform and move over towards the computer consoles in back. There are some stairs heading down just to the left of them. Search under the stairs for a shard of Priorite and then head through the gap.
- Get ready for a jump scare with a big security droid. This will be the first smaller boss fight.
- After the fight, look around to find a point of interest you can interact with. Cal will find something to turn into a grappling hook and while he fixes it up there will be a short dialogue scene.
- When the game returns control of Cal, head forward towards the grapple point clearly marked up and to the right. The game will prompt you with the correct input to use the grapple hook.
- After doing that twice, interact with the terminal up top to turn the billboard around and provide Cal with another grapple point. Take it to get to the rotation platform and then turn to your right to find another grapple point on some metal grate across the way.
- This time, instead of climbing up, you want to go down and to the right. Drop to the floor below, and the follow Bode down the stairs. Feel free to use the Meditation Circle and save again.
- Follow Bode back across the gap that brought you here by wall running across the screen. Now on this old platform, when you look over to your left you will now see a grapple point you can use to get across.
- Grapple over, wall run, grapple to the next panel and wall run again. Another wall run, another grapple and finally you will find two of the crew. Follow them to the rest.
Get into the Yacht
- There will be a short dialogue scene with the crew where they plan how they’re going to get inside the ship and secure the intel they need.
- When you have control of Cal again, move forward with the twins. As they push against the metal grate you can give them a hand by using Force Push.
- Run forward, jump to the platform, and then turn right to find a grapple hook point.
- Climb to the metal girder, use it to slide around the corner to the left and then up another metal grate. Follow another metal girder around to the left and jump the gap. Keep moving left until you can pull yourself up on a platform.
- Run forward, jump onto the grate and climb down. Drop to the grate below and then turn around to follow the scaffolding behind you. Double jump to the big platform below.
- Here you’ll find the first piece of metal beam that needs to be moved. Hit it will a solid Force Push.
- Give a moment for the twins to move the yacht in a way that you can now step forward and use the metal grate on it’s underbelly to advance. Gabs will take care of the fire hazard.
- Come around on the grate to another large platform, drop down and then immediately turn to the right and use the grapple hook.
- This will take you directly up to the second metal beam in need of a Force Push.
- Follow Gabs directions and jump forward across the gap to metal grate on the side of the yacht.
- From here you can try to double jump up to the top of the yacht, or maneuver down the side to another metal grate which you can use to climb all of the way up.
Gain Access to the Senator’s Terminal
- Follow the crew inside the yacht and head down the red stairs. Walk up to the Senator, where the game will introduce you to the mechanics of the Jedi Mind Trick. It will take a little convincing, but either choice (Trust or Reward) will get you the access you need.
- Watch the following dialogue scene.
- When you have control again, be sure to interact with the golden node on the floor of the room to the left. As you go to exit the yacht you can speak to each of the crew and the Senator if you choose. When you’re done, exit the ship. A cinematic will take over.
- Run forward and use the first grapple hook to pull you up into the air, when you can use another, higher grapple hook to the left.
- Drop down from the platform and move forward to encounter a single droid.
- Past the droid you’ll move towards what looks like a deadend, but is actually certain kind of wall you can preform special wall jumps on. In the future you will often use two walls to go back and forth, higher and higher. Here is just a single wall you can grip and double jump up.
- You will find a Meditation Circle at the top of the Jump Wall and a bit to the right.
- When finished, turn a bit to the left and head towards another, shorter jump wall. When you get to the top you will find a security droid to fight. Defeat it, and there will be a chest which will provide you with an additional stim slot.
- Head around to the left and jump down. As you move forward, look up and you’ll find another grapple hook point on a jump wall.
- Climb up, and face two floating droids. Then head left through the door way. If you walk all the way forward BD can scan a green force field blocking your way. You can’t get through, so retrace your steps to the previous hallway.
- As you enter the room a Purge Trooper will drop down to block your way. When defeated you’ll find you can’t unlock and release whatever is banging against the massive double doors.
- So, turn to the left and have BD unlock the smaller set for you.
- In this freezer room move forward and to the left – you’ll see a glowing Force crystal on the floor around the corner. Interacting with it will give you more Force essence.
- Back out and to the left, you will find a small gap between crates you can slide through.
- There will be two Stormtroopers here and the game will take the opportunity to teach you the Confuse mechanic which can temporarily turn enemies into allies.
- Up the stairs and to the right with take you into a much larger room. Look up above you and use the grapple hook points on one of the moving crates to move to the area over to the left.
- There will be multiple Stormtroopers to deal with here, so take your time.
- When you’re victorious, have BD splice open the door and use the grapple hook to head out.
Freight Handling Depot
- Use the Meditation Circle to save and/or apply skill points.
- Head out into the open and then down the steps. Then to the left and head towards the gap in the crates. This will trigger a short cut scene.
- Use your grapple hook to get to the top of the yacht. Run straight at the imperial gunship on the left. When you get close enough, double jump out towards it and a grapple point should appear. Use it to pull Cal to the ship and another cut scene will trigger, with a boss fight to follow.
Boss Fight – Ninth Sister
- As an early boss, this isn’t an abnormally difficult fight. Parry attacks when you can, and be sure to dodge when she glows red (which means her coming attack can’t be parried).
- Once her health is down to about half, the fight will break for some dialogue.
- When the fight picks back up the Ninth Sister will be holding up one hand to her head and it will glow blue. This means that she’s using a Force power to predict your moves and you can hit her with regular attacks. You simply have to dodge/parry and wait her out.
- The fight continues with this new mechanic until she’s at about 75% and then there is another cut scene break. Cal will unlock the Dual Wield stance at this point.
- As noted on screen, the dual wield stance allows for an upgradeable Force Parry, which you will now be able to make good use of against the Ninth Sister. The game should prompt you on how to use it the first time.
- You can now use this parry while she is using her Force power to predict your moves in order to break it.
- When the fight is finished, head forward towards the stream of fire. BD can splice it to turn it off. Then straight forward through the small gap.
Skylane Regulation Station
- You’ll find a Meditation Circle just on the other side of the gap.
- Move forward and take the stairs which curve down. Through the door and ahead you’ll find a peaceful droid BD can scan. Then right to an elevator which will take you down.
- Move forward through the hallway and then out on the grate walkway and around to the right.
- At the end there will be a few Stormtroopers to fight. Have BD interact with the post on the left, which will shoot out a zip line for you to travel on.
- It will run straight to two electric billboards, which you will have to jump and wall run across. Double jump at the end of the second one towards a third which will have a grapple point.
- Run across the third screen and then jump towards a large platform. Another grapple point will appear.
- Up the stairs to face three Stormtroopers and a Purge trooper. When they are down, find the rope dangling in the center and climb up it.
- Grab onto the grate above and move forward until the grapple hook point appears ahead. This will pull you to a zip line which you’ll automatically grab with BD. But the trick is that you’ll have to jump from that zip line to a second one on the right. It can be easy to miss that little cable.
- Once you’re safely on the platform, you’ve reached the Hanger. Head through the doors and down the hall towards Bode and Bravo.
To the Mantis
- After the dialogue scene, continue down the hallway and into the elevator. At the bottom, you’ll have one more Meditation Circle on Coruscant.
- Move forward through the doors and fight the groups of Stormtroopers with Bode.
- As you continue forward you’ll have to make your way through a gauntlet of ground forces as well as air support. Try to use Cal’s lightsaber to reflect lasers and take care of the air support troops when you can.
- As you get closer to the Mantis there will be a Purge trooper to fight.
- When the fight is over, you’ll need to interact with your crew to continue.
- A dialogue scene turns into a cut scene as Cal and the remaining crew strive to escape Coruscant.
- In the next scenes, the Mantis starts to have some technical trouble and Cal decides to head to Koboh to seek help from an old friend.
Looking for more Jedi: Survivor?
Thank you for reading our Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Quest Guides article! We’ll provide the latest news and create guides for the Jedi: Survivor in the future. Additionally, be sure to check out our website for the latest guides, or come watch me play ESO/Destiny 2/Redfall on Twitch to ask questions or visit my YouTube channel!