What sort of content has Bethesda officially released about Starfield?
In the run up to the game’s launch, the developers of Starfield have released a variety of content giving potential players and fans a glimpse into what the game will look, play, and feel like. From environments to game mechanics, crafting and space flight, Starfield has a lot of potential to keep gamers busy for years to come.
The first new intellectual property developed by Bethesda Game Studios in 25 years, Starfield is a hotly anticipated AAA single player, action role playing game which takes place across the vastness of space. Originally scheduled for release in late 2022, Starfield’s new release date is now set for September 6, 2023!
Starfield Pre-Release Content
The release/reveal dates on all of the content is all prior to the game’s official launch – some of it even years before. Keep in mind that some things might not look exactly the same in game after Starfield officially releases.
- Announcement Teaser Trailer – June 10, 2018
- Into the Starfield
- Into the Starfield: The Journey Begins – June 14, 2021
- Into the Starfield: Endless Pursuit – November 30, 2021
- Into the Starfield: Made for Wanderers – March 16, 2022
- Into the Starfield: The Sound of Adventure – April 26, 2022
- Location Insights
- Akila City – August 27, 2021
- Neon – August 27, 2021
- New Atlantis – August 27, 2021
- Official Teaser Trailer – June 13, 2021
- The Settled Systems – October 22, 2021
- Official Gameplay Reveal – June 12, 2022
Looking for more about Starfield?
- Starfield: 10 Things You Must Know!
- Character Creation Explained
- Starfield Gameplay Breakdown
- Starfield Exploration
I’ll be doing more deep dives into Starfield and covering the game here on deltiasgaming.com. Keep an eye out for more coverage as we anxiously wait for the game to release! Additionally, I’ll also be streaming the game on Twitch.