In Destiny 2 are several Strand weapons, which are known for their unique perks and abilities. The new expansion adds various weapons with a new Strand element as one of the main features.
In the guide, we present the full list of the new strand weapons and how to get them. The new expansion adds a good variety of new guns, but the most interesting are those that shoot new strand elements. Some of these new Destiny 2 Weapons are likely considered to be meta and used in nearly all builds.
How To get and unlock Strand Weapons
In Destiny 2, players can unlock and get new Strand weapons by participating in various game activities and events. Here are some general steps to get new weapons:
- Seasonal playlist
- World Drop
Full list of Lightfall Weapons
The following list has all Lightfall weapons and how to get them:
- Perpetualis (Auto Rifle) – Strand, adaptive
- Seasonal playlist: Season of Defiance – How to get Perpetualis Auto Rifle Guide
- Round Robin (Hand Cannon) – Strand, Aggressive
- Exploring Neomuna – How to Get Round Robin Hand Cannon Guide
- The Immortal (Sub Machine Gun) – Strand, Aggressive
- Earned by completing challenges in the Trials of Osiris.
- Synchronic Roulette (Sub Machine Gun) – Strand, Precision
- Exploring Neomuna – How to Get Synchronic Roulette Submachine Gun Guide
- Volta Bracket (Sniper Rifle) – Strand, Aggressive
- Lightfall Campaign – How to get Volta Bracket Sniper Rifle Guide
- Circular Logic (Machine Gun) – Strand, Adaptive
- Terminal Overload (Zephyr Concourse) – How to Get Circular Logic Machine Gun Guide
More Destiny 2 Articles and Guides
Thank you for reading the All Destiny 2 Strand Weapons Guide!
I play every aspect of MMO, Solo, PvP and PvE. If you want to see more of Destiny 2 this week’s action, consider watching me live at twitch.tv/deltiasgaming and checking out the website for more guides (click), Beginner Builds and End-game PvE Builds.