The guide gives gear, skills, champion points, and consumables for an ESO Arcanist One Bar PvP Healer Build Guide!
This build has been updated for the Update 40 patch of the Elder Scrolls Online.
Why Should You Play ESO Arcanist One Bar PvP Healer Build?
The Arcanist healer will focus on nearly unkillable survivability with resource sustain and healing.
|tanky||out of class burst heal|
|tons of heals|
ESO Arcanist One Bar PvP Healer Playstyle
The Arcanist uses abilities to create and consume Cruxes. Crux consumption could provide longer duration, cheaper resource cost, and more healing. Additionally, it generates and activates important passives.
we use restoration staff for our healing abilities
Radiating Regeneration (Morph of Regeneration | Skill Line : Restoration Staff) – strong heal over time for you and your group.
Reconstructive Domain (Morph of Arcanist’s Domain | Skill Line : Curative Runeforms) – A heal overtime with unique buffs that help your group.
Echoing Vigor (Morph of Vigor | Skill Line : Assault) – Stamina based heal over time
Runeguard of Freedom (Morph of Runic Defense | Skill Line : Soldier of Apocrypha) – Provides a burst heal when dropped below 50% life.
Combat Prayer (Morph of Blessing of Protection | Skill Line : Restoration Staff) – Burst healing for area in front you.
Glyphic of the Tides (Morph of Vitalizing Glyphic | Skill Line : Curative Runeforms) – A really good healing ultimate that you can plop down in the middle of the fight.
Use with Oakensoul
|Weapon One||Restoration Staff||Mara’s Balm||Powered > Decisive||Spell Damage|
|Necklace||Rallying Cry||Swift||Spell Damage|
|Ring 1||Oakensoul ring||Infused||Magicka Recovery|
|Ring 2||Rallying Cry||Swift||Spell Damage|
Desktop hover for set bonuses, mobile click once for set bonuses
Magma Incarnate: helmet obtained in Veteran dungeon The Dread Cellar, Waking Flame DLC, shoulders bought from Urgarlag Chief-bane the Pledge Master
- Why? 1 piece gives stamina and magical recovery helps with sustain.
- Baron Thirsk = 1pc magicka and stamina recovery
- Chokethorn = 1pc magicka recovery
- Shadowrend = 1pc magicka recovery
Rallying Cry: obtained from Rewards for the Worthy boxes, Cyrodiil
- WHY? Great PVP set for group utility, that adds extra damage and survivability
FLEX OPTIONS BUFF SET
- Spell Power Cure = extra group damage
- Gossamer = great buff set major evasion to group
- Sanctuary = ideal when you want raw healing
- Almalexia’s Mercy = incredible HPS if you have high magicka
- Hiti’s Hearth = reduce block and dodge plus a heal
- Buffer of the Swift = awesome damage reduction
Mara’s Balm: obtained from Rewards for the Worthy boxes, Cyrodiil, Lost Depths DLC
- Why? Extremely strong survival set. When a negative effect is removed from you, you restore health so remember to slot one negative effect removal skill on your bar
FLEX OPTIONS DEFENSIVES
- Grace of Gloom = good selfish survivability and major evasion buff
- Mark of the Pariah = good for armor keep on the body all times
- Buffer of the Swift = awesome damage reduction
- Wretched Vitality = great resource sustain
- Daedric Trickery = craftable defensive set
- Why? The best one bar item for a DPS
- Torc of Tonal Constancy = Sustain
- Markyn Ring of Majesty: = good damage per one piece and it helps defensives as well.
- Death Dealer’s Fete = high max stats
Use without Oakensoul
|Chest||heavy||Grace of Gloom||Reinforced||Prismatic|
|Legs||heavy||Grace of Gloom||Well-fitted||Prismatic|
|Gloves||light||Spell Power Cure||Well-fitted||Magicka|
|Boots||light||Spell Power Cure||Well-fitted||Magicka|
|Belt||light||Spell Power Cure||Well-fitted||Magicka|
|Weapon One||Restoration Staff||Spell Power Cure||Powered||Spell damage|
|Necklace||Grace of Gloom||Swift||Magicka Recovery|
|Ring 1||Grace of Gloom||Infused||Magicka Recovery|
|Ring 2||Grace of Gloom||Swift||Magicka Recovery|
Atronach – Increases Magicka recovery by 310
Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch
BEST FOR SUSTAIN: Increase Max Health by 4312, Health Recovery by 406 and Stamina and Magicka Recovery by 369 for 2 hours. Ingredients: Frost Mirriam (1), Perfect Roe (1), Red Meat (1), Tomato (1), White Cap (1)
Food: Bewitched Sugar Skulls
GOOD MAX STATS (Use if you don’t need recovery or want more health and stamina): Increase Max Health by 4620, Max Stamina and Max Magicka by 4250, and Health Recovery by 462 for 2 hours. (effects are scaled based on your level) Ingredients: Scrib Jelly (2), Flour (5), Columbine (2), Bervez Juice (2), Honey (5)
Jewels of Misrule
CHEAP SUSTAIN OPTION: Increase Stamina and Magicka Recovery by 357 and Max Health by 3927 for 2 hours. These effects are scaled based on your level. Ingredients: Bervez Juice (1), Lotus (1), Mint (1), Rose (1), Columbine (1)
Potion: Tri-Restoration Potion or Essence of Health (tri-stat)
Restore 7329 Health, 6618 Magicka, and 6618 Stamina immediately. Grants Major Fortitude, Major Intellect, and Major Endurance which increase your Health Recovery, Magicka Recovery, and Stamina Recovery by 20% for 31.7 seconds. (effects are scaled based on your level) Ingredients: Bugloss, Columbine, Mountain Flower
- Fighter’s Guild
- Mage’s Guild
- Psijic Guild
- Alchemy Medicinal
- Assault Alliance
- Alliance Support