Table of Contents
- Should you play this build?
Destiny 2 Arc Warlock Solo Build
Welcome to the Destiny 2 Arc Warlock Solo Build. Arc warlock is the fastest at being able to clear a room full of enemies. Arc warlock super might not be the best source of boss damage but you make up for it by being able to damage the boss without any interruptions from enemies.
Last Updated March 2, 2023, for Lightfall Expansion and Season 20, Season of Defiance. Destiny 2 has gone through a major change with their modding system. Making mods much easier and simpler to understand but taking some of the old metas and either eliminating them or making them relevantly the same. For instance, the “well” mods most players have been accustomed to have been completely eliminated and really the only system and combination are based of orbs of power. The mod loadout you see today will change over time as we become accustomed to new and shifting meta in Destiny 2 Lightfall. This loadout has been tested and works, so check back frequently as we will be updating these builds throughout the season and expansion.
Should you play Arc Warlock Solo?
Arc Warlock has a few essential strengths and a unique playstyle, making it incredibly fun to play. If following “Pros” is what you’re looking for, this is the build for you!
|Fast Movement||Not the best for Dealing with champions|
|Chain damage||Super not great for Boss damage|
|Ability Focus||Jump is hard to master|
|Synergy with Arc Weapons|
|Orb of Power Generation|
|Great add clear|
Solo Arc Warlock Playstyle in Destiny 2
For Solo Dungeons
Dungeons are no joke. Yes, you can do them with other players but if you want to get all the triumphs then listen to these tips.
- Do the dungeon with other people first to get an idea of what is happening in there.
- Learn the spawn of enemies and what causes them to stop spawning.
- Attempt A duo run to see if you can handle the Added density.
- Maximize survivability over the damage it may take you longer to kill the boss but if you are alone no one will save you.
Some abilities, aspects and fragments need to be unlocked before use. In order to do that, Destiny 2 players need to visit Ikora in the Tower and do the related quest or purchase them from her. Lastly, if you bought new aspects and fragments don’t forget to “meditate”. Simply click the “meditate” option on the table next to Ikora.
Arc Buffs & Debuffs
Lightfall Expansion saw a revamp of core buffs and debuff for each class.
- Spark of Instinct (New!)
- When critically wounded, taking damage from nearby enemies emits a burst of damaging Arc energy that Jolts targets.
- Spark of Haste (New!)
- You have greatly increased resilience, recovery, and mobility while sprinting.
- Blind (Debuff) – Disorients the combatants preventing them from firing their weapons. For players, it removes the hud and obscures their vision.
- Jolted (Debuff) – Charges the target with the Arc Light and takes additional damage, also chain lightning to nearby enemies.
- Amplified (Buff) – The buff is activated by defeating targets with Arc damage. This buff grants +50 Mobility, increases sprint speed, slide distance, jump height, and grants improved weapon handling for 15 seconds. The buff can also be activated upon landing four rapid Arc kills against red bar combatants, Stronger enemies like majors give more progress. When you are granted the Speed Boost buff so long as you keep sprinting you will not lose it even if Amplified is gone Speed Boost remains.
- Ionic Trace (Buff) – Sends the bolt of Arc energy on the ground, which if picked up grants you energy. Traces only spawn for their creator and aggressively track to their location *Traces only spawn for their creator and aggressively track to their location
Spark of Feedback
Spark of Amplitude
Spark of Recharge
Spark of Resistance
|Recommended Kinetic Weapons||Suggested Perk 1||Suggested Perk 2|
Break the Bank
|Recommended Energy Weapons||Suggested Perk 1||Suggested Perk 2|
|Recommended Heavy Weapons||Suggested Perk 1||Suggested Perk 2|
|Exotic Armor||Exotic Perk|
Crown of Tempests
Armor StatsStat distribution number goals
- Mobility – 0 - 20
- Resilience – 80
- Recovery – 100 ( This is warlock main stat which also lowers your class ability cooldown)
- Discipline – <30
- Intellect – <50 (higher is fine if you’ve hit other markers)
- Strength – 60 - 100
Armor Modification Change: these mods will seem foreign to returning players with Lightfall changing the entire system. The system you build around now is only orbs of power. You also see an armor charge mechanic and some of the previous mechanics for generating orbs of power and previously used mods. This system is evolving, and we will continue to make changes as we gain a better understanding of the new mod system. Here’s a list of all the current armor mods.
Artifice Armor Change: provides an extra +3 to whatever stat you want this should help you reach these stat goals.
Artifact Change: The artifact no longer provides mods instead it reduces the costs of some of the mods and provides passives as you level up and unlock them. Season 20 Artifact.
Gain bonus Super energy on melee kills.
Grants class ability energy when you cause damage with a melee attack.
Your powered melee final blows create Orbs of Power.
Increases grenade throw distance.
When your shields become broken, you gain temporary damage reduction. Consumes 3 or more stacks of Armor Charge, granting a longer duration to the damage reduction for each charge consumed.
Minor Resilience Mod
Stacks on Stacks
Picking up an Orb of Power grants you 1 additional stack of Armor Charge.
Arc Weapon Surge
Your Arc weapons gain a small bonus to damage while you have any Armor Charge. Your Armor Charge now decays over time.
Minor Recovery Mod
Reduces melee cooldown when using your class ability.
Reduces all ability cooldowns when using your class ability near targets.
Thank you for reading our Destiny 2 Arc Warlock Build!
If you want to see more of Destiny 2 this week’s action, consider watching me live at twitch.tv/deltiasgaming and checking out the website for more guides (click), Beginner Builds and End-game PvE Builds.