Hogwarts Legacy louched at the beginning of February 2023, and to celebrate, Twitch and WB Games offer players a unique opportunity to earn fashionable cosmetics for their Hogwarts students. In total, you can earn a complete set of 5 gear items and apply it to your character in-game. This guide explains how to link accounts and receive those fantastic rewards. Also, scroll down if you want to check out all the items.
How to Link Accounts?
To receive Twitch Drops, you need to Link two accounts WB Games and Twitch. The process is short, so don’t worry. Just follow the steps in the guide:
- Create or Log in to your Twitch account – link here
- Create or log in to your WB account – link here
- After you log in on your WB page, go to the account information and connections tab. Then look for Twitch in the list and click Connect button next to it. You will be asked for authorisation to connect WB Games to your Twitch Account.
- Nextly, Click this link, which will take you to the page shown in the picture above.
- If you followed the steps, you already should have this box checked, but if not, click the “sign in” button, and it will take you to your WB account so you can log in again and follow the instructions on the screen to link accounts.
- Now Head to any Hogwarts Legacy stream on Twitch (link here) and watch for 30 min.
- Remember to, after every 30 min of watching, go to Twitch Drops Inventory and claim the next reward. Important: You must watch for two hours in total, but you must claim the reward every 30 minutes to receive all four rewards!
- Lastly, go again to This WB page and redeem your rewards there (step 5 in the first picture)
- To receive an exclusive Merlin’s Robe, you need to watch for 20 minutes on the official Avalanche studio Twitch channel.
- Don’t forget to claim the rewards in Twitch Drops Inventory and WB page
- Log in to the game to enjoy your new fashionable cosmetic items!
List of All Twitch Drops Items
You can only earn an exclusive Twitch drop – Merlin’s Cloak – at the official Twitch channel during the Avalanche Studio stream. The reward for watching for at least 20 minutes is a Merlin’s Cloak, presented in the picture below:
Also, You can earn four cosmetic items:
- Silver Dragon-Eyed Spectacles
- Urchin Hat
- Carmine Lightning Bolt Scarf
- Lilac Ensemble
The Twitch Drops are available for all Hogwarts Legacy streams, so pick your favourite streamer and watch for at least 30 min to receive a first reward, remember to claim it to start the progress on the second one. In total, it takes two hours to get all bonuses.
Where can I find the exclusive cosmetic rewards and Twitch Drops in the game?
- Open the Pause Menu – enter the Wizards Field Guide
- Select Your Gear category
- Hover the cursor over the gear slot for that item and select the button “Change Appearance.”
- Select the new items you received. You can change your appearance at any time in the game.
I hope that was helpful, and now you know how to receive Twitch Drops! Thank you for reading Hogwarts Legacy: How to Link Account to Get a Twitch Drops Guide!
Interested in Hogwarts Legacy, use our link here and support the site (affiliate link commission earned). Come watch me play the game on Twitch at tv/deltiasgaming and ask questions or visit my YouTube channel!