Welcome to our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – In the Shadow of the Mine Quest!
Hogwarts Legacy is a single player, action RPG based on the magical world of Harry Potter. With an endless amount of places to explore and magical spells to learn, there is always something to do and discover. Read on below to follow this Hogwarts Legacy quest!
Last updated May 1, 2023
In the Shadow of the Mine Quest
[yotuwp type=”videos” id=”eT7LL5Y954A” ]
Meet Sebastian by the Overlook
- This is outside of Hogwarts, so fast travel using your map and/or use you broom and mount to travel more quickly
Into the Mine
- Search for the Rune Symbol
- The interior of the mine will have goblin enemies do deal with, as well
- Head around to the left and jump over the gap and climb up the rock shelf to move forward. Follow the path, then slide down the ramp into another room full of goblins
- To the immediate right of where you slid into the room you will find a crate. Pick it up with Accio and move it just a short distance to the left where there is a ledge above
- Move towards the quest marker to a long rock slide down into some barrels. You’ll have to turn around to the right to continue forward, but instead of following the stream of water break to the left and climb up the rock ledge.
- From there, you’ll end up in front of a broken bridge and need to use Reparo to make your way across
- A smaller cave entrance will be just ahead of you, but before you can enter spiders will attack
- Run down the passageway and keep to the left at the fork. Crouch through the smaller open, and you’ll need to fight a single spider before moving on.
- Crouch through another cave doorway and then climb up another ledge. Follow the path down another rock slide and into another large space filled with goblins and spiders
Find the Triptych
- Open the sealed door
- Once you’ve defeated all the enemies and have a chance to look around you’ll find a sealed door and some familiar golden nodes hidden behind a lot of spider web. Burn down the webs and then slash all three nodes to unseal the door
- Investigate the cavern
- Use Revelio inside the secret cave to find a journal entry on the circular table, as well as a chest beyond it which holds another triptych canvas piece
Exit the Mine
- Check on Sebastian
- You’ll mention Rackham to him for the first time
- Use the magic passageway
- A quest marker will note where there is another way into the Undercroft
- Place the portrait into the triptych
- Talk to Sebastian
- He knows the location and wants to go there immediately, but you recommend waiting until you’ve had a chance to talk to Lodgok
Next Quest – It’s All Gobbledegook
Previous Quest – Professor Weasley’s Assignment
Thanks for following our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – In the Shadow of the Mine Quest! We’ll be posting walkthroughs, guides, combat builds and more for Hogwarts Legacy, so keep your eyes out for more! Deltia will also be streaming the game at launch – you can watch him at https://www.twitch.tv/deltiasgaming