Welcome to our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Potions Class Quest! Hogwarts Legacy is a highly anticipated single player, action RPG with an endless amount of places to explore and magical spells to learn! Read on below to follow this Hogwarts Legacy quest!
Potions Class Quest
- Attend Potions class
- Follow the quest marker and head down into the dungeons for potions class
- When you arrive a cut scene will start where you learn about the healing properties of the Wiggenweld Potion
- Create the Wiggenweld Potion
- Follow the instructions on the screen in order to create your potion
- Collect ingredients from Professor Sharp’s office for the next potion
- Collect Ashwinder eggs
- Collect Dark Mongrel fur
- Garreth Weasley
- He’ll stop you on your way over and ask you to grab a Fwooper feather while you’re in there. If you choose to do so, stop on your way back to your cauldron to give him the feather
- Brew an Edurus Potion
- Interacting with the cauldron will open up the potions station, where you can choose the Edurus Potion from your list. This time, the ingredients add themselves.
- Return to Professor Sharp
- After watching Garreth’s potion fail, you’ll go to the professor to turn in your potion. Sharp will call you out about helping Weasley, and you can answer in one of two ways.
- After that, class will be dismissed
Next Quest – The Girl from Uagadou
Previous Quest – Herbology Class
Thanks for following our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Potions Class Quest! We’ll be posting walkthroughs, guides, combat builds and more for Hogwarts Legacy, so keep your eyes out for more! Deltia will also be streaming the game at launch – you can watch him at https://www.twitch.tv/deltiasgaming