Welcome to our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Welcome to Hogsmeade Quest!
Hogwarts Legacy is a single player, action RPG based on the magical world of Harry Potter. With an endless amount of places to explore and magical spells to learn, there is always something to do and discover. Read on below to follow this Hogwarts Legacy quest!
Last updated May 1, 2023
Welcome to Hogsmeade Quest
- Meet your Friend at the Hogwarts entrance
- They have been charged with showing you the way to Hogsmeade so that you can gather some supplies
- Follow your Friend through the castle grounds and towards the village
- There will be a few sights to see along the way, and a few potion ingredients you can grab
- You now need to visit four specific shops
- You can find these shops easily by pulling up the map, finding their location and clicking on the symbol. You’ll then see a quest marker for the store appear on the screen
- As always, as you move through Hogsmeade be sure to cast Revelio from time to time so you can see any hidden chest and be sure to interact with all the floo fast travel points
- Visit Ollivander’s
- This is where you will be finally getting your own wand. No more send-hand magic for you!
- You’ll be able to choose the exact specifications of your wand here
- Visit Tomes and Scrolls
- At this shop you’ll be looking to pick up some spellcrafts recommended by Professor Weasley. This will be wear you can purchase conjuring spells which will create stations, furniture and decorations you can use in the Room of Requirement
- Visit J. Pippin’s Potions
- Here you will be collecting some potion recipes, but Pippin also has potion ingredients as well as ‘ready-made’ draughts for purchase
- Visit The Magic Neep
- And at this last store you’ll be picking up the seeds which Professor Weasley requested for you. But if you’re not willing to wait for things to grow, you can also purchase full plants, as well.
- Visit Ollivander’s
- Meet your Friend at the Town Circle
- After a short chat, a larger, armored toll crashes into town. The adults will draw if off, but shortly thereafter another bursts through a wall.
- A Combat sequence will begin
- You’ll immediately be introduced to the dodge mechanic. This is the best way to defeat this enemy. The troll will rush you. Dodge or move out of the way and the troll will become stunned. Then you can hit it will attack spells.
- When the health bar hits the first marker, the troll will start swinging it’s club around wildly. Again, dodge and move, keeping out of reach. Basic attacks will whittle away his health, but you’ll also have the ability to trigger accio and pick up barrels to throw at him for more damage.
- Keep out of his reach, hitting him with spells and barrels and eventually this big boy will go down
Next Quest – The Locket’s Secret
Previous Quest – Professor Ronen’s Assignment
Thanks for following our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Welcome to Hogsmeade Quest! We’ll be posting walkthroughs, guides, combat builds and more for Hogwarts Legacy, so keep your eyes out for more! Deltia will also be streaming the game at launch – you can watch him at https://www.twitch.tv/deltiasgaming