In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Reviving Hands are good end-game medium armor gloves piece, and you can get them during Act 3. This short Guide explains everything you need to know about the Reviving Hands in BG3.
The Reviving Hands
The Reviving Hands provides the wearer access to Revivify, a level 3 Necromancy Spell. You’ll also gain the Aegis Palms feature along with a +1 to Strength Saving Throws. You can equip this armor piece to your character’s glove slot in their inventory, providing these additional bonuses and buffs. The user needs the Medium Armour proficiency or suffers penalties while wearing the armor. You can equip it on any class, companion, or character that has Medium Armour Proficiency.
Here are all the Reviving Hands features in BG3:
- Armor: Gloves
- Armour Class:
- Rarity: Very Rare
- Proficiency Requirement: Medium Armour Proficiency
- Weight: .5 kg
- Value: 1083
- Location: Sold by Vicar Humbletoes, Last Light Inn, Act 3
- Bonuses: Can cast Revivify once per Long Rest.
- Revivify: Revive a companion. They return to life with 1 Hit point.
- Strength Saving Throws +1
- Aegis Palms: When you heal a creature, it gains the effect of Blade Ward. When you Revive a creature it gains the effect of Death Ward.
- Classes with Medium Armour proficiency: Barbarian, Bard (College of Valour & College of Swords), Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger
- Races with Medium Armour proficiency: Githyanki, Shield Dwarf (Dwarven Armour Training)
- Moderately Armour Feat also gives medium armour and shield proficiency.
- Companions Who Can Use This Armour: Recommended for Karlach, Shadowheart, Lae’zel, Minthara
- Recommended Builds: Life Domain Cleric
How to Get The Reviving Hands in Baldur’s Gate 3
The Reviving Hands are available to purchase from Vicar Humbletoes in the Stormshore Tabernacle, City of Baldur’s Gate, during Act 3. The Tabernacle is located to the far east side of the city, conveniently located close to the Basilisk Gate Waypoint.
If the item is not in the merchant’s inventory at the time you visit, come back after a Long Rest or leveling up. Merchants often reset or restock their inventory after either or both of these events.
Looking For More About Baldur’s Gate 3?
Thank you for reading How to Get The Reviving Hands in Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!