The Elder Scrolls Online Update 35 PC/Mac Notes v8.1.7 patch notes has been posted. ESO Finally fixed Mara’s Balm, PC/Mac Patch Notes v8.1.7 post we can read about the changes and hotfixes that will go to PC/Mac today, 9/19/22. Read the official patch notes post or continue below for details of ESO PC/Mac Patch Notes v8.1.7:
The Elder Scrolls Online v8.1.7 includes some adjustments for the Mara’s Balm item set and one of the boss encounters in Graven Deep, a fix for a UI error that would frequently appear after using the Activity Finder to queue for a dungeon, a fix for Encratis’ Behemoth Style Pages so they can now be used, and a few additional smaller fixes. The size of this patch is approximately 119MB.
- Fixed an issue where a gatehouse fixture could allow you to get stuck inside of it.
- Graven Deep
- Zelvraak the Unbreathing
- Reduced the health and damage from the Flesh Abominations and Flesh Atronachs.
- Sundered Soul no longer reduces Healing Received, Health Recovery, and Damage Shields in Normal Difficulty.
- Mara’s Balm:
- This set’s heal now has a 1 second cooldown and triggers a larger heal when the cleanse occurs.
- Increased the healing to 1675, up from 951.
Developer Comment: With these adjustments, we’ve gotten this set back to its original intended design – to offer a steady stream of healing for when an opponent was applying many longer duration effects on your character. Previously, many effects that could come in rapidly – such as ticking effects from ground areas – or snares could build into attacks (like Puncturing Sweeps or the Warmth passive), thus creating the situations where some targets felt as though they could not be killed.
- A suspect tree near Fort Glademist has been cut down.
- Fixed an issue where Encratis’ Behemoth Style Pages could not be used.
- Fixed an issue where inactive Battleground weekends would display in the Activity Finder UI while in a Battleground.
- Fixed a UI error commonly encountered after using the Activity Finder to queue for a dungeon
If you’re looking for a one-bar PvE builds click HERE, one-bar PvP builds HERE or one-bar Werewolves builds HERE. Also, consider watching me on TWITCH where you can ask me questions about my current builds.