Welcome to Destiny 2: Deepsight Resonance drop rates buffed in Hotfix 18.104.22.168! Today, the Bungie team has posted small fixes and improvements. Check out what changes this week in Destiny 2. To find out the details, read on below, or check out the official post on the forums HERE.
Grandmaster changes and Deepsight Resonance drop rates buffed in Hotfix 22.214.171.124
Big news in this patch notes, Bungie Reduces Grandmaster Power Level in Destiny 2 and buffs Deepsight Resonance drop rates.
What are grandmasters? Destiny 2 in the endgame experience offers Grandmaster Nightfalls for ambitious players. These activities offer bonus loot, and often high stats gear. However, Grandmasters require a lot of skill and preparation from guardians because of their distinctive modifiers and high Power requirement.
From the latest Bunge article, we learned that this “power requirement will be lowered since January 17. Now to enter Grandmaster Nightfalls players will need to be at least at power level, which is currently 1580. And the overall power level in Grandmasters activities was reduced by 10 to 1620.
Also, the Bungie team decided to increase Deepsight weapon drop rates for all Raids and the Duality dungeon. Which will make farming patterns for some crafted weapons much easier.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Reduced the Power Level requirement from +25 to +15 over the power cap.
- Players can now enter Grandmaster Nightfalls at power cap (1580 during Season 19)
- Requirements for the Gold Coins gilding Triumph changed:
- Changed the requirement from 30 wins to 50 matches played.
- Wins grant bonus progress.
- Duality: Fixed an issue where the final encounter would not drop rewards repeatedly while it’s the weekly featured dungeon.
- Spire of the Watcher: Improved audio of Supplicant spawns in final encounter.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Reduced the focusing costs of weapons and armor for Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, Crucible, and Gambit.
- Legendary Shards reduced from 50 to 25.
- Glimmer reduced from 10.000 to 5.000.
- Reduced the cost of focusing Trials of Osiris’ Adept weapons from 250 to 50 Legendary Shards.
- Fixed an issue where the Iron Companion armor set was not counting towards the Gunnora’s Seal Triumph.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reset their artifact if they had no artifact unlock points available.
- Increased Deepsight weapon drop rates for all Raids and the Duality dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where Fire and Forget had more visual kick than other Aggressive Frame Linear Fusion Rifles.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Legacy Ambush artifact mod from working.
- Fixed an issue where the sprint reticle was missing in the player HUD when sprinting.
- Fixed an issue where the Hierarchy of Needs Exotic Bow displayed the incorrect icon in the killfeed.
- Fixed an issue where the Hierarchy of Needs Exotic Bow’s arrow display was delayed after drawing the first arrow.
- Fixed an issue where Volatile detonations triggered at a higher than expected cadence.
- Fixed an issue where the Bray Inheritance Trait granted more ability energy than intended on Machine Guns and Swords.
- Updated the Reconstruction perk description in all non-English languages.
- Fixed an issue where the Seraph Cipher Mods Triumph was not progressing properly.
- Added an emblem metric for Collections score.
- Dawning currencies can now be dismantled in stacks after the event has concluded.
Thanks for reading Destiny 2: Deepsight Resonance drop rates buffed in Hotfix 188.8.131.52!
Also, I play every aspect of MMO, Solo, PvP and PvE. If you want to see more of Destiny 2 this week’s action, consider watching me live at twitch.tv/deltiasgaming, and checking out the website for more guides (click), Destiny 2 Beginner Builds (click) and End-game PvE Builds (click).