Welcome to the Destiny 2 Season 19 Guide: All Weapons Exotics and Armor! The Season of the Seraph similar to the previous Destiny 2 seasons, brings new Armor, Weapons and Exotics to collect. The new season 19 arrived on 6th December 2022 and with the new items, a dungeon called Spire of Watcher and a new power level Cap. Alongside the new content, the Bungie team released a new update with multiple fixes, changes and weapons, Crucible and subclasses balances.
- Season 19 Update 6.3.0 and Patch Notes brought huge changes!
- Season 19 Details – Season of the Seraph Official Post
- Destiny 2 Season 19 Trailer – Season of the Seraph
Season 19 Guide: All Weapons Exotics Armor and More
- Tuesday, December 6th: New Season 19 launches with many changes, subclasses rebalance and new patch improvements.
- Friday, December 9th: New Dungeon, Spire of the Watcher arrives
- Tuesday, December 20th: Revision Zero Exotic arrives
- Tuesday, January 3rd: Iron Banner and new Fortress mode arrives
When you’ll be doing in-game activities and new seasonal quests you’ll collect this Season of the Seraph currency called Seraph Key Codes and Exo Frame Modules. Here is a short guide on how to collect them, also it will provide you with a good start at the beginning of the new season. We included the full list of new seasonal bounties and Season pass rewards.
- How to Get Seraph Key Codes and Exo Frame Modules
- Season 19 Bounties – The complete list
- Season Pass Rewards Season 19
- New Seasonal Vendor Season 19
And something new this season for fashion and cosmetics fans!
- Destiny 2 and Assassin’s Creed Crossover Cosmetics are coming to both games!
- New Eververse Armors Season 19
Season of the Seraph Exotics Guide
This Season brought 3 new exotics so far. Firstly a bow focused on precision shots, then a submachine gun with a unique airborne playstyle. Lastly, a pulse rifle that is the first Destiny 2 weapon with multiple catalysts to collect and unlock.
- Season 19 Exotics – Full list
- The Manticore – how to get and unlock the weapon
- The Revision Zero – how to get and unlock the weapon
- The Hierarchy of Needs – how to get and unlock the weapon
And the season 19 Exotic’s catalysts:
Season of the Seraph Weapons Guide
This season it’s probably the new craftable IKEOS weapons that get most players excited the most. Those four weapons came back to the game and it will take you a while before you will collect all the patterns required to unlock the craftable version of IKEOS weapons, but they are worth it. Also, there are new seasonal weapons we never have had a chance to test before. Some of these new Destiny 2 Weapons are likely considered to be meta and used in nearly all builds. Check out the links below for all information.
- How to Get ALL New Ikelos Weapons & Resonate Stem Locations
- Resonate Stem Locations
- Season 19 Craftable Weapons, Crafting Recipes and how to get them
- Season 19 Weapons – The Full List of new guns to collect!
Season of the Seraph Perks Guide
Weapons are an integral part of the Destiny 2 experience and one of the factors that decide which gun is the most powerful is weapon roll. The new Season 19 also brought new perks and enchanted perks players will have to test and play with. The new perks will appear on new weapons and some selected old weapons, but not on all that already exist in the game.
Season of the Seraph Armor Guide
Spire of the Watcher Armor, Exotics and Weapons Guide
Spire of the watcher is a completely new 3-player activity where you can get unique Exotic Bow Hierarchy of Needs and Sparrow. Also, new sweet-looking armor and weapons.
Now that you know how to unlock the weapons, exotics and armor you probably will work on your build. Check out the website for more guides (click), Destiny 2 Beginner Builds (click) and End-game PvE Builds (click). I’d encourage you to check me out on twitch.tv/deltiasgaming where I stream Destiny 2 and other games live!
Thanks for reading!
Looking for more about Destiny 2 Season 19?
- Destiny 2 Season 19 Update and Patch Notes Details
- Destiny 2 New Weapons Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Armor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Catalyst Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Exotics Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Cosmetics Season 19
- Destiny 2 Season Pass Rewards Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Mods Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Enhanced Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Seasonal Vendor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Eververse Season 19
- Destiny 2 Builds