The Guide explains how to unlock Terminal Overload and where its located, and how to get the essential Terminal Overload keys. Also, before you start collecting all the new amazing weapons and gear that drops from there, you’ll need to complete the quest. Let’s take a look.
Terminal Overload and Terminal Overload Keys in Destiny 2?
The Terminal Overload public activity in Neomuna can be challenging, but it is worthwhile to spend some play time and complete it. It drops three new powerful weapons along with other Destiny 2 Lightfall gear. At the end of this activity, the chest will spawn, and you’ll need a Terminal Overload Key to unlock it and obtain a random weapon from the loot table.
As a result, you need to complete the following steps to unlock the Terminal Overload machine Gun in Destiny 2:
- Purchase Destiny 2 Lightfall expansion
- Play the Lightfall campaign
- Complete the “Welcome to the Hall of Heroes” quest
- Start the “Stargazer” quest
- Progress your guardian to be around 1810 power level, and minimum, 1750 power level
- Collect Terminal Overload Key
- Open the Map directory and enter Terminal Overload public activity in Neomuna
- Complete the Terminal Overload public activity in Neomuna
- Destroy pyramids to start
- Defeat waves of enemies (Vex & Black Legion)
- The final phase: destroy three fragments to brake the boss shield and continue to damage it.
- Open the chest using Terminal Overload Key to get your new weapon. Good Luck!
How to access Terminal Overload and complete it?
The Terminal Overload is a 1-6 player activity in Neomuna, but the specific location cycles between 3 possible spots. After completing the Lightfall campaign, you can easily find where the day’s Terminal Overload is on the map. However, you can sometimes encounter an activity already in progress.
Recommended power for the activity is 1810, which is the pinnacle cap. If your power level is lower, probably, you can still complete it with a group, but raising your power level before accessing it is suggested. Otherwise, you may have difficulty surviving it because it is challenging.
To unlock the Terminal Overload public activity, you must first complete the campaign and “Welcome to the Hall of Heroes” quest. After you start the “Stargazer” quest, you should be able to participate in those public events and start collecting new Lightfall weapons.
The Terminal Overload Loot Table
The chest at the end of the activity has a chance to drop one of three new weapons:
Firstly, you need the Terminal Overload Keys to open the chest
How to get the Terminal Overload Keys in Destiny 2?
The “Stargazer” quest from Quinn Laghari in the Hall of Heroes explains how to get the Terminal Overload Keys in detail. Follow the mission to start collecting them. Here are the ways you can get the Keys:
- Bounties from Nimbus Vendor
- Public events
You can only hold up to five keys in your inventory, so make sure to use them.
More Destiny 2 Articles and Guides
Thank you for reading Destiny 2: How to Get the Terminal Overload Keys and unlock Terminal Overload Guide !
I play every aspect of MMO, Solo, PvP and PvE. If you want to see more of Destiny 2 this week’s action, consider watching me live at twitch.tv/deltiasgaming and checking out the website for more guides (click), Beginner Builds and End-game PvE Builds.