Fashion is very important in every game, particularly multiplayer games, where players can show off their characters and New Cosmetics in Season 19 will not disappoint. We have a wide selection of new armor skins, ornaments for Exotic, new playful emotes and funny skins for the Ghosts. The stylistic choice for the skins shouldn’t surprise anyone as Season of the Seraph is the continuation of the latest big expansion for Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
New Cosmetics in Season 19
New Cosmetics from Season 19 we split into categories to help navigate the page. There are many sources for cosmetics in Destiny 2 one of them being the in-game Eververse store, and we dedicated a separate post to it. The next source are the triumphs, in Destiny 2 they are achievements that upon completion you’ll receive experience points and sometimes special rewards that include in-game currencies and cosmetics!
Looking for more about Destiny 2 Season 19?
- Destiny 2 Season 19 Update and Patch Notes Details
- Destiny 2 New Weapons Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Armor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Catalyst Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Exotics Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Cosmetics Season 19
- Destiny 2 Season Pass Rewards Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Mods Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Enhanced Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Seasonal Vendor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Eververse Season 19
- Destiny 2 Builds