Keen Games has released their first patch #1 for the Enshrouded game, with massive updates and changes like content reset timer, skill nerfs, jump changed, rake fixed, and more!
The first major patch for the Enshrouded game, Patch #1 V0.7.0.1 of the game still in early access. In this post, we summarize the top 10 most important changes and list the full Enshrouded Patch #1 notes.
Enshrouded Patch #1 Top 10 Highlights:
- Skill Changes: Water Aura and Waters of Life (passive healing with intelligence) were changed from every 1 point of intelligence to 2.
- Game World Timer: The content timer that resets enemies, chest, etc, has been lowered to 30 minutes, and only occurs while no player is in direct vicinity of the area.
- Rake: The Rake recipe for crafting is now correctly unlocked.
- Item Availability: You can now obtain the Advanced Glider and Magical Storage chest early in the crafting progression.
- Jump: Players can no longer sprint double jump without using stamina, this now costs stamina while a normal jump costs no stamina.
- Ice Bolt: Now the Tier 3 Ice Bolt spell does area damage instead of just a single target spell.
- Stability and Performance Fixes: Addressed various crashes, including a specific issue on AMD GPUs, and improved overall game performance.
- Server Improvements: Resolved issues related to logging into dedicated servers and version mismatches when joining hosts.
- World and Environment: added terrain material deposits and amber nodes, and improved visual elements like fog and tumbleweed scattering.
- Combat and Enemy Fixes: Tweaked weapon levels, reduced poison damage, fixed enemy spawn issues, and adjusted enemy sounds in multiplayer.
Enshrouded Patch #1 V0.7.0.1 – Complete Patch Notes
Below you can read the complete patch notes for Enshroued Patch #1 from Steam:
Stability and performance
- Fixed several rare crashes.
- Fixed a crash that could appear on AMD GPUs while compiling shaders.
- Improved performance in various systems of the game.
- Added more messages in the log file to improve stability monitoring.
- Error messages can now be correctly dismissed with mouse clicks.
Multiplayer and Servers
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented successfully logging into a dedicated server.
- Improved error message handling when trying to join a host with a mismatching version.
- The Steam community content preferences are now supported for the server list in the Join menu.
- Improved instances where a too-low resolution of texture was used on objects in the world.
- The timer of the reset of content in the game world has been lowered to 30 minutes. The reset still only occurs while no player is in the direct vicinity of the part of the world that needs resetting.
- An issue that sometimes led to a blocked door at the entrance of the “Cinder Vault” starting location has been fixed.
- Added a few more terrain material deposits in key locations.
- Improved the visibility of amber nodes and added a few locations in the game world where amber can be found.
- Improved scattering of tumbleweeds in the Nomad Heights.
- Several points of interest have been polished concerning visuals, chest locations, and gameplay.
- Fixed several areas in the world where the path was blocked by dirt.
- Improved visuals for the ground fog and added more ground fog to the Revelwoods.
- The recipe for the rake is now correctly unlocked.
- The first magical storage chest is now available earlier in the crafting progression. For further information visit your local Blacksmith.
- The crafting quest from the Blacksmith now includes armor pieces in its completion requirement. It also auto-completes after clearing the first Elixir Well.
- The second-tier glider “Advanced Glider” can now be crafted earlier in the crafting progression.
- Fixed an issue with a quest about upgrading equipment that allowed completion without having all the required runes.
- When upgrading equipment, the necessary runes are now also taken from magical storage chests.
- Lowered the cost of Tin Bars to align them better with similar recipes.
- Fixed a few incorrect ingredients in tier 4 recipes.
- Fixed a bug where stamina for jumping wasn’t deducted correctly with certain items selected in the action bar. Now a normal jump always costs nothing, while a sprint jump and a double jump always use up their intended stamina cost.
- Fixed a bug where players could seamlessly chain long sprint jumps and therefore traverse the map faster than intended. Now it is required to take a short run-up for every long sprint jump.
- Fixed a bug where players could interact with hook anchors behind the player camera.
- Fixed a bug where using a glider could allow the player to use hook anchors from a longer distance than intended.
Additional Gameplay Changes – Enshrouded Patch #1
- Fixed a bug where interacting with a bed could lead to the player character floating upwards continuously. Dreams should not be this powerful.
- Fixed the warrior skill “Absorb”.
- Nerfed the skill “Water Aura”. It was just too good.
- Buffed the tier 3 ice bolt spell by adding area damage.
- Fixed several incorrect item levels for weapons.
- Reduced the damage from some poison attacks. Especially the poison attack from the Scavenger Matron that caused too much damage.
- Fixed collision issues with the Fell spitting plant.
- Bats should now spawn more reliably.
- Fixed several instances of enemy sounds that were played too loudly in multiplayer.
- Several skill VFX have been fixed or improved.
- Fixed two incorrect weapon models.
- Fixed a few visual issues with armors.
Building and Terraforming
- Fixed a bug where single terrain voxel placement with the build hammer could add a larger terrain volume than intended.
- Removed the “undo” button hint when the building menu is closed and the undo function is no longer available.
- Improved the detection of ambient sounds in player bases during terraforming.
- The ambiance in player-base cellars sounds less like natural caves now. The improvements of ambient sounds in the base will continue.
- Fixed visual detail glitches on roofs.
- Increased durability of several dungeon materials against Powder Bombs.
- Fixed a way to bypass the maximum of bases that the current flame level would normally support.
- Fixed a bug where the action bar couldn’t be cycled with the mouse wheel while the [CTRL] key was pressed.
- Fixed several areas with overflowing text in various languages.
- Improved several smaller layout issues.
- Fixed several text issues for weapon and armor stats.
- Added fixes to Japanese, Simplified- and Traditional Chinese localization.
- Fixed several smaller text issues.
Looking For More About Enshrouded?
Thank you for reading the Enshrouded Patch #1 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Enshrouded, ESO, Baldur’s Gate 3, and More. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!