In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Armour of Agility is a fantastic medium armour, and you can get it during Act 2 from a Merchant – this short Guide Explains everything you need to know about Armour of Agility in BG3.
The Armour of Agility
In Baldur’s Gate 3, Armour of Agility provides great protection of 17 AC and a fantastic bonus that can be useful, especially for the ranger or rogue classes. Armour adds the dexterity modifier to armour class and doesn’t impose any disadvantage on stealth checks. This pairs fantastically with the ranger and rogue playstyle as both classes have high dexterity, and the armour will not interfere with their sneaky nature and stealth action.
You can equip it to your character’s chest slot in the inventory, providing additional bonuses and buffs. The user needs Medium Armour proficiency or suffers penalties while wearing the armour. You can equip it on any class, companion, or character that has Medium Armour proficiency.
Here are all Armour of Agility features in BG3:
- Armour Type: Medium Armour
- Armour Class: 17 AC
- Requirements: Medium Armour proficiency
- Rarity: Very Rare
- Location: Sold by Gloomy Fentonson at Stormshore Armoury, Act 3
- Weight: 12 kg
- Value: 4930
- Exotic Material: Add your Dexterity Modifier to your Armour Class. Additionally, this armour does not impose Disadvantage on Stealth Ability Checks.
- Saving Throw +2
- Classes with Medium Armour Proficiency: Barbarian, Bard (College of Valour & College of Swords), Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger
- Companions Who Can Use This Armour: Lae’zel, Minthara, Karlach, Minsc, Jaheira, Halsin, Shadowheart
How to Get Armour of Agility in Baldur’s Gate 3
Armour of Agility is available to buy from Gloomy Fentonson, One of the Stormshore Armoury merchants in Baldur’s Gate during BG3 Act 3. He stands on the secluded terrace just next to the Sorcerous Sundries. During Act 3, when you enter for the first time Baldur’s Gate through Basilisk Gate, Head west to find this merchant and many others. Look around, and there are many fantastic armour and weapons to buy in the area. There are no requirements to buy this armor, as soon as you get to the city, you will be allowed to go where you can get the Armour of Agility in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Looking For More About Baldur’s Gate 3?
Thank you for reading How to Get Armour of Agility in Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!