In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Crushers Ring is a jewelry item that provides an extra movement speed, and you can get it in Act 1 – this short Guide Explains everything you need to know about the Crushers Ring in BG3.
Crushers Ring Baldur’s Gate 3
In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Crushers Ring grants the wearer extra movement speed +3, a big bonus for every class and character. Wood Elf race has a similar bonus that increases their movement speed by 1.5 m, and this ring doubles this value. It’s perfect for any class that requires mobility on the battlefield, such as melee characters and fighters, barbarian, paladin, or rogue.
You can equip it in your character’s ring slot in the inventory, gaining additional bonuses and buffs. No specific requirements limit its use; it can be equipped by characters of any class or companions in your party.
The Crushers Ring features in Baldur’s Gate 3:
- Armor Type: Ring
- Proficiency Requirement: No Requirements
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Weight: 0.05 kg
- Value: 40
- Location: Crusher, the goblin next to the Goblin Camp waypoint (X:-74; Y: 437), Act 1.
- Movement Speed: +3m
- Classes and Races That Can Equip It: All characters can equip this item.
How to Get The Crushers Ring in Baldur’s Gate 3
You can loot the Crushers Ring from the goblin named Crusher in Goblin Camp, standing just next to the Goblin Camp Waypoint. Here is a short overview of how to get the Crushers Ring in BG3:
- Complete the prologue
- Head West to reach Goblin Camp (check the map for reference).
- Locate the Crusher next to the Goblin Camp waypoint fast travel portal. He performs for Goblins.
- Kill him, or you can try to follow his order, kiss his foot and if you pass a successful sleight of hand skill check steal the Crusher ring in the process.
- Get the Crushers Ring from the Crusher.
Goblin Camp is an easy location to find. As soon as you arrive at Emerald Grove you can head there and find Goblin Camp to the west. You can get this ring i a peaceful way. Crusher is very arrogant and tries to prove his worth to other goblins, he will command you the true soul to kiss his foot to prove it. If you follow the dialogue and agree you can then pass a Slight of Hand skill check and steal the Crushers Ring without him even noticing. You’ll earn also some approval from Astarian if you do so. Alternatively, if you plan on killing goblins and goblin leaders after killing Crusher you can loot the Crushers Ring from his body. That’s all you need to know about Crushers Ring in BG3!
Looking For More About Baldur’s Gate 3?
Thank you for reading How to Get The Crushers Ring in Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!