In Baldur’s Gate 3, the Flawed Helldusk Helmet is a desirable medium armour headpiece you can get in Act 2 – this short Guide explains everything you need to know about the Flawed Helldusk Helmet in BG3.
Flawed Helldusk Helmet
In Baldur’s Gate 3 the Flawed Helldusk Helmet is a great head gear piece to pick up in Act 2 for your main melee damage dealer as you work your way towards the more powerful end-game gear. It offers a great bonus through it’s Magical Durability effect, which gives the wearer a +2 to Saving Throws against spells. Additionally, it provides a +1 to Constitution Saving Throws.
Additionally, the Flawed Helldusk Helmet will still be a good secondary option for melee damage dealers you may not want to equip your Legendary pieces to later on.
Here are all the Flawed Helldusk Helmet features in BG3:
- Armor: Helmet
- Proficiency Requirement: Medium Armour Proficiency
- Rarity: Rare
- Weight: 1 kg
- Value: 300
- Location: Crafted by Dammon at Last Light Inn with piece of Infernal Iron, Act 2
- Magical Durability: The wielder has a +2 bonus to Saving Throws against Spells.
- Constitution Saving Throws +1
- Classes with Medium Armour Proficiency: Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Paladin, and Ranger
- Races with Medium Armour Proficiency: Githyanki and Shield Dwarf
- Companions Who Can Use This Armour: Shadowheart, Lae’zel, Karlach, Minthara, Minsc
How to Get Flawed Helldusk Helmet in Baldur’s Gate 3
In order to get the Flawed Helldusk Helmet, you must visit Dammon at the Last Light Inn during Act 2 of Baldur’s Gate 3 and you must have a piece of Infernal Iron to give him for crafting. Dammon was one of the many Tieflings seeking refuge in the Druid Grove, away from the threat of the goblins. He will only be available in Act 2 if you defeated the goblins and goblin leaders in Act 1 to protect the Grove. If you let the goblin leaders live, or if for any reason you provoked a fight with the Druids in the Grove then the Tieflings will die and Dammon with them.
If Dammon is alive you will find him at the Last Light Inn, which is located in the northern portion of the Shadow Cursed Lands. He’ll have set up a forge in the stables and you can speak and trade with him there. You’ll be able to take Karlach’s companion quest a step further here. Additionally, if you have extra pieces of Infernal Iron or Alloy then you will see dialogue options where you can offer them to Dammon.
Finding Infernal Iron
To have Dammon craft the Flawed Helldusk Helmet you must offer him a single piece of Infernal Iron. Here is a list of all the locations you can find pieces of Infernal Iron in the first two Acts of Baldur’s Gate 3:
- Act 1 – Inside a chest in the basement of a house in Blighted Village
- Act 1 – Inside Dror Ragzlin’s Treasure Crates in the Shattered Sanctum
- Act 1 – Inside a trapped chest, in a locked room in the Zhentarim Basement
- Act 2 – In the Reithwin Mason’s Guild
- Act 2 – Inside an Opulent Chest in the vault room near Balthazar, Gauntlet of Shar
Keep in mind that if you are looking to complete Karlach’s companion quest The Hellion’s Heart, then you will need to reserve two pieces of Infernal Iron in order to upgrade her heart.
When you’re ready, offer your piece of Infernal Iron to Dammon and he will craft the Flawed Helldusk Helmet for you!
Looking For More About Baldur’s Gate 3?
Thank you for reading How to Get Flawed Helldusk Helmet in Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!