In Baldur’s Gate 3, Gloves of Archery are uncommon gloves, and you can get them from a vendor early in Act 1 – this short Guide Explains everything you need to know about Swiresy Shoes in BG3.
The Gloves of Archery
In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Gloves of Archery provides proficiency with longbows and shortbows. It’s a good buff if you would like to use a powerful bow, but your class or race lasks proficiency with those weapons. Moreover, your range attacks deal an additional 2 damage. You can equip it to your character’s gloves slot in the inventory, providing additional bonuses and buffs. There are no requirements for this item. You can equip it on any class, companion, or character.
Here are all The Gloves of Archery features in BG3:
- Armor: Cloth Armor, Gloves
- Proficiency Requirement: N/A
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Value: 150
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Location: Grat, Goblin Trader in Goblin Camp Ruins, Act 1
- Corelon’s Guiding Hand: You gain Proficiency with longbows and shortbows. In addition, your ranged weapon attacks deal an additional 2 damage.
- All Classes, Companions, and Races Can Use This Item
How to Get The Gloves of Archery in Baldur’s Gate 3
You can get the Gloves of Archery from the vendor in Goblin Camp during Act 1. Here is a short overview of how to get the Gloves of Archery in BG3:
- Complete the prologue
- Act 1: From the beach where you wake up, head north to find the first goblins and reach EMerald Grove
- Find the Goblin Camp: West until you find the Gobling Camp built around the ruins of Shattered Sanctum.
- Ensure to act friendly to Goblions otherwise, they attack you, and you’ll lose the ability to buy the gloves.
- Speak with Grat: The trader stands next to the main gate of Shattered Sanctum Ruins.
- Buy the Gloves of Archery from the Grat.
Grat The Trader and Gloves of Archery
The Gloves of Archery in Baldur’s Gate 3 can be obtained only from Grat The Trader, the goblin in the Goblin Camp, as shown in the picture above. To reach the Goblin Camp, head west from Emerald Grove, continue by passing through the Blighted Village, and go straight west to shattered sanctum ruins. Ensure to act friendly to Goblins. Otherwise, they will attack you, and you’ll lose the ability to buy the gloves. Grat, the trader, stands next to the main gate of Shattered Sanctum Ruins.
All unique gear items Grat The Trader can offer:
- Swiresy Shoes
- Gloves of Archery
- Boots of Aid and Comfort
- Whispering Promise
- Returning Pike
- Doom Hammer
If you have already eliminated the goblins or they were not friendly, you can sometimes loot these gloves from Grat’s dead body, but it’s not recommended because the item you can loot can be a random selection from his wares.
The best is to approach goblins and buy the gloves before you decide to kill them. Grat The Trader will offer a random selection of items each day, meaning his shop’s inventory should refresh after taking a long rest and finishing the day. So it may take you a few days before you’ll find and get the Gloves of Archery. Happy shopping!
Looking For More About Baldur’s Gate 3?
Thank you for reading How to Get Gloves of Archery in Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!