In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Incandescent Staff is a fantastic mid-game Quarterstaff, and you can get it during Act 2 – this short Guide Explains everything you need to know about Incandescent Staff in BG3.
The Incandescent Staff
In Baldur’s Gate 3, Incandescent Staff provides an extra +1 damage bonus and two fantastic Spells. You gain Fireball, an AoE high-damage spell, and Fire Bolt, a decent fire-damage cantrip. You can equip it to your character’s main hand weapon slot in the inventory, providing additional bonuses and buffs. The user needs Simple weapon proficiency or suffers penalties while wearing the weapon. You can equip it on any class, companion, or character that has Simple Weapon Proficiency.
Here are all Incandescent Staff features in BG3:
- Weapon Type: Quarterstaff
- Damage: 1D8 Bludgeoning + 1
- Requirements: Simple Weapons Proficiency
- Rarity: Very Rare
- Location: Last Light Inn, Quartermaster Talli, Act 2
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Value: 770
- Location: Sold by Quartermaster Talli, Last Light Inn, Act 2
- Ranged Spell Attack +1
- Fire Bolt Evocation Cantrip
- Fireball Level 3 Evocation Spell
- Classes with Simple Weapons Proficiency: Bard, Cleric, Fighter, Ranger, Rogue, Warlock, Paladin
- Companions Who Can Use This Weapon: Astarion, Shadowheart, Lae’zel, Minthara, Wyll, Minsc
How to Get Incandescent Staff in Baldur’s Gate 3
Incandescent Staff is available to buy from Quartermaster Talli in Last Light Inn, Shadow-Cursed Lands, during Act 2. After you complete the main story in the Shadow-Cursed Lands and defeat the Absolute cult, she will stay in Moonrise Towers.
Looking For More About Baldur’s Gate 3?
Thank you for reading How to Get Incandescent Staff in Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!