In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Ring of Regeneration is a good jewelry piece for every character and class, and you can get it from the vendor during Act 3 – this short Guide Explains everything you need to know about the Ring of Regeneration in BG3.
The Ring of Regeneration
In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Ring of Regeneration provides extra healing at the beginning of every turn. The number of regained hit points is small, but it’s a reliable healing you can get every turn on your character. The ring will be a good addition to every class, whoever needs it at your party, but it will probably work best on melee characters, such as Paladin, Barbarian, or Fighter. The Ring of Regeneration bonus is called Combat Regeneration, and this jewelry item is cheap and definitely worth grabbing.
You can equip it to your character’s ring slot in the inventory, providing additional bonuses and buffs. There are no requirements for this item. You can equip it on any class, companion, or character.
Here are all Ring of Regeneration Ring features in BG3:
- Armor: Ring
- Proficiency Requirement: N/A
- Weight: 0.05 kg
- Value: 900
- Location: Sorcerous Sundries merchant in Baldur’s Gate, Act 3
- Combat Regeneration: At the beginning of your turn, the ring activates and heals you 1∼4 hit points.
- All Classes, Companions, and Races Can Use This Item
- Items That Synergise with this Item: Broodmother’s Revenge, The Reviving Hands, Hellrider’s Pride, The Whispering Promise, Boots of Aid and Comfort
How to Get Ring of Regeneration in Baldur’s Gate 3
The Ring of Regeneration can be purchased from the Sorcerous Sundries merchant in Baldur’s Gate during Act 3. Head west to locate an impressive building when you first enter Baldur’s Gate through the Basilisk Gate in Act 3. Inside this building, on the ground floor, you’ll find the merchant selling the Ring of Regeneration. Simply speak to them to buy it in BG3.
To get the Ring of Regeneration in BG3, follow these steps during Act 3 in Baldur’s Gate:
- Enter Baldur’s Gate through the Basilisk Gate.
- Head west to find a remarkable building – Sorcerous Sundries.
- Inside the building, on the ground floor, you’ll find the Sorcerous Sundries merchant.
- Speak to the merchant to purchase the Ring of Regeneration for 900 gold. It’s a valuable item available for sale.
Looking For More About Baldur’s Gate 3?
Thank you for reading How to Get Ring of Regeneration in Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!