Who is Cal Kestis?
Cal Kestis is the main protagonist of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and the upcoming sequel, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. He is a human male who was a Padawan during the Clone Wars, but was forced into hiding after the calamity of Order 66.
In Fallen Order, you first met Cal while he is working for the Scrapper Guild as a rigger. He is trying to stay low and hiding his Jedi powers. However, story events quickly send him on the run. As the game unfolds, Cal meets allies, finds a purpose again, and works through the trauma he experienced with his Master’s death.
Cal is a skilled lightsaber duelist and Force user, as well as a talented pilot and mechanic. Cal is a kind and compassionate person, but he is also determined and resourceful. He is willing to do whatever it takes to protect the innocent and to restore the Jedi Order.
In Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Cal is now a Jedi Knight, but he is on the run from the Empire. He is still accompanied by his droid companion BD-1, and the two of them travel the galaxy in search of new allies and resources.
The Empire is still hunting down Jedi, and they are getting closer to Cal Kestis. He must use all of his skills to stay one step ahead of them, and he must also find a way to rebuild the Jedi Order.
Cal Kestis is a complex and interesting character. He is a survivor, a fighter, and a hero. He is a symbol of hope in a dark time, and he is determined to make a difference in the galaxy.
Cal learned (or relearned) a variety of Force abilities during his journey in Fallen Order, and it is highly likely that he will still have access to those same abilities in the sequel. He is likely to learn new ones in Jedi: Survivor, but these are what he is currently capable of:
- Force Stasis: Using the Force to restrain and immobilize people or to freeze objects
- Force Pull: Using the Force to draw objects or people closer from a distance
- Force Push: Using the Force to push objects, people, and other dangerous creatures away
- Force Repulse: Using the Force to generate a telekinetic explosion which will burst away anything within the blast radius
- Sense Echo: the Force ability of acquiring information about people or events associated with an object solely by touching it. The ability to ‘read’ Sense Echoes is not something that other Jedi could learn, it is only available to someone born with it.
- Force Speed/Dash: Using the Force to increase speed for a brief time.
Thank you for reading our Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Cal Kestis article! We’ll provide the latest news and create guides for the Jedi: Survivor in the future. Additionally, you can check out our website for the latest guides, or come watch me play ESO/Destiny 2/Redfall on Twitch to ask questions or visit my YouTube channel!