The yearly event, the Guardian Games 2023, began in Destiny 2. Last year Warlocks earned the main prize. Which class will be the champion this year?
All Destiny 2 classes are powerful, all wield the same dark and light powers, but only one can win Guardian Games and be the Best.
Guardian Games 2023 Event Began
Guardian Games event is a yearly tradition, and all Destiny 2 guardians are invited to participate. Players pick one of their favourite classes, warlock, Hunter or Titan and compete with other classes for this year’s trophy.
- It starts on May 3rd, 2022
- And ends on May 24th, 2022. at the weekly reset
Guardian Games in 2023 include three special playlists available for players:
- PvE Strike – Recreational Playlist
- Simple PvE mode where players can still earn Guardian Games exclusive triumphs but with fewer modifiers.
- Pve Nightfall(strikes that act like Nightfall) – Competitive Playlist
- Players compete to achieve the highest score
- PvP Crucible game mode – The Supremacy
- It’s the traditional Crucible mode where players fight with each other to claim the crests and prevent the opposite team from picking up crests.
All three exclusive playlists have the option to “matchmake by class”, which is an event’s exclusive feature.
To participate in the event, head to the Tower Courtyard and talk to Eva Levante. You can read more about the event on the official Bunge website.
Guardian Games 2023 Ornaments and Cosmetics
Guardians can also earn special cosmetics, ornaments, and even rewards during the event!
Event Card rewards include a new emote, sparrow and shader.
More Destiny 2 Weapon Articles and Beginner Guides
Thank you for checking Destiny 2: Guardian Games 2023 Event Began Article! I play every aspect of MMO, Solo, PvP and PvE. If you want to see more of Destiny 2 or ESO, consider watching me live at twitch.tv/deltiasgaming.