This guide explains how to get all the new ALL IKELOS Weapons and Resonate Stem Locations. The Resonate Stems are combined with Amp giving a random location which we have pictures and video guides on all. Follow this and pray to RNG that you get new meta guns like the Ikelos SMG with Voltage Shot. Special thanks to AZN_Synik for help with the pictures!
Ikelos Weapons Seasonal Weapons Season of the Seraph
Here’s the list of the new IKELOS Weapons for Season 19 Destiny 2, Season of the Seraph.
- Ikelos_HC_V1.0.3 Hand Cannon Season 19 Ikelos Weapon
- Ikelos_SG_V1.0.3 Shotgun Season 19 Ikelos Weapon
- Ikelos_SR_V1.0.3 Sniper Rifle Season 19 Ikelos Weapon
How to Get New IKELOS Weapons
How to Get New IKELOS Weapons is very simple, you’ll need to complete the initial season quest, obtain an item, and start completing activities. Here’s the TLDR method with individual locations you’ll need further down the post.
1) Activate seasonal quest and complete the first mission More Than A Weapon. You should get the seasonal quest the first time you login, with a cut scene. If you bypass the cutscene, you’ll have the quest in your log. Once completed, you obtain the Resonance Amp shown below and now step #3.
2) Complete activity after this to earn Resonate Stems WITHIN your Resonance Amp (won’t be shown in consumables separately, highlight Amp specifically to show). You can earn two Resonate Stems from completing any playlist activity and three from opening the second chest in the new Heist Battleground. I suggest grinding either Strikes or Crucible matches since these will be much faster than grinding materials and finishing the new seasonal activity.
3) Combine the Amp with Stem which which produces an Override Frequency. This will be a small hint at one of two planets you need to go, the Moon or Europa.
4) The locations are random, but thankfully we have pictures on where to go and why. Share with your friends, it helps this website make more content!
Resonate Stem Locations
Moon Location Resonate Stem Locations
Operation Seraph’s Shield Quest
Entrance on the top platform
The last one you can find after the last boss in the chest room. Look for it right on top of the table.
Now that you know how to unlock the weapon you probably will work on your build. Check out the website for more guides (click), Destiny 2 Beginner Builds (click) and End-game PvE Builds (click). Also, I’d encourage you to check me out on twitch.tv/deltiasgaming where I stream Destiny 2 and other games live!
Thanks for reading!
Looking for more about Destiny 2 Season 19?
- Destiny 2 Season 19 Update and Patch Notes Details
- Destiny 2 New Weapons Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Armor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Catalyst Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Exotics Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Cosmetics Season 19
- Destiny 2 Season Pass Rewards Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Mods Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Enhanced Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Seasonal Vendor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Eververse Season 19
- Destiny 2 Builds