Welcome to our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Scrope’s Last Hope!
Hogwarts Legacy is a single player, action RPG based on the magical world of Harry Potter. With an endless amount of places to explore and magical spells to learn, there is always something to do and discover. Read on below to follow this Hogwarts Legacy quest!
Last updated May 1, 2023
Scrope’s Last Hope
- Find Scrope’s note in the courtyard
- Follow the quest marker – this will take you to the courtyard just outside the main entrance.
- You’ll find the note held in the mouth of one of the stone beasts
- Search for the next note
- Follow the quest marker again – it won’t be far this time. Just across the long bridge leading out of Hogwarts
- Just as you exit the bridge, stop and cast Revelio
- Look to your left and you will see the note up too night on a stone and a highlighted crate box not too far away
- Grab the box with Accio and pull it over to the side of the rock. You can now climb up and grab the note
- Search the pumpkin patch for another note
- Run down the pathway ahead and you’ll come to a small house with pumpkins around it
- Stand near the scarecrow and cast Revelio, which will highlight the hidden note. Blast the pumpkin it’s inside to get to it.
Meet with Scrope
- Meet Scrope at the water’s edge
- Follow the quest marker down to the lake edge to meet up with the house elf
- Speak to Scrope
- Investigate the Grotto
- The grotto is not very far away, so head down the beach towards the quest marker.
- Watch out along the way, you’ll run into a few Stoneback Dugbog toad monsters you’ll have to fight
- You’ll have to swim into the Grotto the last part of the way
- Place a piece of toast on the pedestal
- This will trigger a short cut scene
- Investigate the Grotto
- Just inside and to the left on the desk you can pick up Apollonia Black’s journal pick it up to trigger a conversation with Richard Jackdaw
- He’ll tell you he sold the ring long ago, but he knows where you can find the missing pages you’re looking for.
- Return to Scrope
- Before leaving the Grotto, turn around and find a chest behind you.
- Make your way back down the beach and talk to Scrope
Next Quest – Professor Hecat’s Assignment 2
Previous Quest – Trial of Merlin
Thanks for following our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – In the Shadow of the Relic Quest! We’ll be posting walkthroughs, guides, combat builds and more for Hogwarts Legacy, so keep your eyes out for more! Deltia will also be streaming the game at launch – you can watch him at https://www.twitch.tv/deltiasgaming