Welcome to our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Wand Mastery Quest!
Hogwarts Legacy is a single player, action RPG based on the magical world of Harry Potter. With an endless amount of places to explore and magical spells to learn, there is always something to do and discover. Read on below to follow this Hogwarts Legacy quest!
Last updated May 1, 2023
Wand Mastery Quest
- Consult with Gerbold Ollivander
- Open the map and use floo fast travel to go to Hogsmeade
- Once in the village, it should be a quick walk to Ollivander’s shop
- Speak with Ollivander
- There will be some dialogue, and then an extended cut scene
- Defend yourself from Rookwood’s lot
- This fight will go on for a little while as new enemies drop in to replace those you’ve defeated.
- Defeat Victor Rookwood
- At the end of it Rookwood will finally arrive in a dramatic flourish. Your wands will link and you must press the button prompt to send the magic back to his wand. This will not fully defeat him, but will cause him to start with lower HP for the fight to follow
- Now you will have to fight him properly, and he’ll bring several minions with him as well
- Don’t get too distracted by all the regular Ashwinder enemies. You don’t want their numbers to overwhelm you, but you can finish the fight ‘early’ by strictly defeating Rookwood
- At this point, you will lock wands with Rookwood again and need to press the same button prompt
- When successful, you will have finally defeated the Dark Wizard
Next Quest – The Final Repository
Previous Quest – San Bakar’s Trial
Thanks for following our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Wand Mastery Quest! We’ll be posting walkthroughs, guides, combat builds and more for Hogwarts Legacy, so keep your eyes out for more! Deltia will also be streaming the game at launch – you can watch him at https://www.twitch.tv/deltiasgaming