Welcome to our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Weasley’s Watchful Eye Quest!
Hogwarts Legacy is a single player, action RPG based on the magical world of Harry Potter. With an endless amount of places to explore and magical spells to learn, there is always something to do and discover. Read on below to follow this Hogwarts Legacy quest!
Last updated May 1, 2023
Weasley’s Watchful Eye Quest
- Talk to Professor Weasley
- She is likely to be found in her office, but the quest markers should lead you there
- She lists some of your many accomplishments, some of which she wasn’t supposed to have known about
- The Wizard’s Field Guide
- Professor Weasley wants to examine the progress you’ve made so far
- Depending on how much you’ve completed she will comment on the progress you’ve made, or that you still have a good deal to complete
- At this point, before closing out the school year with the final quest you will need to work on side content and completing the Wizards Field Guide. At level 34 the final quest, The House Cup, will unlock
Next Quest – The House Cup
Previous Quest – The Final Repository
Thanks for following our guide for Hogwarts Legacy – Weasley’s Watchful Eye Quest! We’ll be posting walkthroughs, guides, combat builds and more for Hogwarts Legacy, so keep your eyes out for more! Deltia will also be streaming the game at launch – you can watch him at https://www.twitch.tv/deltiasgaming