In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Bonespike Garb is an armor piece for the barbarian class, and you can get it from a merchant during Act 3 – This short Guide Explains everything you need to know about the Bonespike Garb in BG3.
The Bonespike Garb
In Baldur’s Gate 3, The Bonespike Garb provides + 15 temporary hit points whenever your character activates rage action, making it the best armor piece for the barbarian. It also pairs well with the class’s natural ability to reduce incoming damage when raging. The armor additionally reduces damage taken by 2. These two bonuses alone make your barbarian, regardless of subclass, the survival mighty force on the battlefield.
Additionally, each time a melee attack strikes the wearer, the armor will return 3 piercing damage, providing a tiny amount of reliable offensive potential to this clothing chest piece. You can equip it to your character’s chest slot in the inventory, providing additional bonuses and buffs. There are no requirements for this item. You can equip it on any class, companion, or character. Bonespike Grab is a part of the Bonespike set designed for the Barbarian class.
Here are all Bonespike Garb features in BG3:
- Armor: Chest Piece, Clothing
- Proficiency Requirement: N/A
- Rarity: Very Rare
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Value: 1600
- Location: Exxvikyap at The Rivington General in Rivington, Rivington, Act 3
- Slabjaw Determination: You gain 15 temporary hit points whenever you Rage.
- Exoskeletal Endurance: Reduce all incoming damage by 2. When the wearer is struck by a melee attack, the attacker takes 2 Piercing damage.
- All Classes, Companions, and Races Can Use This Item
- Pairs well with: Bonespike Helmet, Bonespike Boots, Bonespike Gloves
How to Get Bonespike Garb in Baldur’s Gate 3
You can buy Bonespike Garb from Exxvikyap in General in Rivington during Act 3, and it costs 1600 gold. Here is a short overview of how to get Bonespike Garb:
- Act 3: Progress until you reach Act 3
- Visit General in Rivington: It’s a second big building with the smithy in the village.
- Get the Bonespike Garb: Buy them Exxvikyap.
To find Bonespike Garb, head north from where you first arrive in Act 3, and the second house you’ll encounter is the Rivington General shop. You can talk to the Exxvikyap behind the counter to buy the clothing piece and talk to the smith who created it. He is working on the top balcony. Both the Dragonborn merchant and the human shop’s owner have an interesting dynamic. Also, check out the stock for more items, as this talented crafter has some fantastic items, including Chain Mail +2, Hide Armour + 2, and Plate Armour +2.
All unique armor and weapons in General in Rivington store:
That’s all you need to know about Bonespike Garb in Baldur’s Gate 3!
Looking For More About Baldur’s Gate 3?
Thank you for reading How to Get Bonespike Garb in Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide. We provide the latest news and create guides for Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, watch me play games on Twitch or visit my YouTube channel!