The Cursed Statue is the key to respec the hearts containers and Stamina Vessels in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Arrive prepared, because you will need Rupees.
Not all games allow you to respec your points, but luckily Nintendo thought about that in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. At the end of each shrine, Link receives a Loght of Blessing that later you can exchange for Hart Containers or Stamina Vessels by interacting with Goddess statues. But what if you want to respec your hearts or stamina pool and redistribute them differently?
How to Respec Hearts and Stamina in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
To Respec Hearts Containers and Stamina Vessels in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you must interact with Cursed Statue in the Emergency Bunker in Lookout Landing. There will be an option to sell the essence, and then you can buy it back either as extra stamina or hearts. It may come in handy at any time and isn’t necessarily expensive. It will cost you only 20 rupees per essence.
To Respec your Hearts or Stamina in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, follow the steps:
- Enter the tunnels from Emergency Bunker in Lookout Landing
- Interact with the Cursed Statue
- Choose to sell either Heart Containers or Stamina Vessels option for 100 Rupees.
- Buy the essence back for 120 Rupees and pick what you want Stamina Vessel or Heart Container.
Where to find the Cursed Statue in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
Lookout Landing is one of the first Base locations you’ll encounter when following the main quest in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, also where you can find the Cursed Statue. Nextly, talk to the locals. They will tell you more about the situation in the town and where you can find the Emergency Bunker. Follow the steps to find Cursed Statue:
- Arrive at Lookout Landing
- Enter the Emergency Bunker
- Find and Talk to Jerrin. She will give you the “Who Goes There!” Side Quest, and reveal that she hears the noises in the tunnel attached to the Bunker.
- Use the Fused weapon with a rock, hammer or bomb to destroy the rocks blocking your path.
- At some point, the tunnel splits go right and again destroy rocks to reveal and find the Cursed Statue.
Here you go! That is all you need to know to Respec Hearts and Stamina in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom!
Looking for more Tears of the Kingdom?
Thank you for reading How to Respec Hearts and Stamina in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Guide! We provide the latest news and create guides for the Tears of the Kingdom. Additionally, check out our website, watch me play games on Twitch, or visit my YouTube channel!