The most powerful items in Destiny 2 are Exotics, and in Destiny 2 Lightfall expansion, we can expect a new Void Machine gun – Deterministic Chaos. On this page, you can find detailed information about this exotic weapon and its catalyst. Also, how to get it! Let’s take a look.
Deterministic Chaos Void Machine Gun
The Domestic Chaos is an exotic void machine gun that uses “Rythmic Debuffs”
The 4th shot weakens enemies, and the 16th shot makes enemies Volatile, causing a massive explosion! It looks like this Void weapon will weaken enemies by applying debuff every four shots, and every sixteen shots make enemies Volatile. Pairing that weapon with a Void build can create even bigger burst damage and chaos.
Deterministic Chaos Exotic weapon has two unique perks:
- Heavy Metal = While holding down the trigger, every fourth bullet becomes a heavy projectile that weakens targets on impact.
- Vexadecimal = While holding down the trigger, every fourth Heavy Metal projectile also makes targets volatile on impact.
How to get and unlock the Deterministic Chaos Machine Gun?
The Deterministic Chaos Machine Gun can be earned by completing the quest What Remains, which is a part of the Lightfall campaign and unlocked as players progress through the story.
How to get Deterministic Chaos Catalyst?
We don’t know yet how to get and unlock Deterministic Chaos Catalyst. We’ll update the guide as soon as possible.
Other ways to get Exotic weapons in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Exotics are powerful weapons desired by the players. However very hard to find. If you want to equip your guardian with powerful gear and crush enemies, It’s essential to start collecting them as fast as possible. Most are obtainable only through the sporadic drops from various Destiny activities. However, sometimes you can be lucky it’s good to help fate a little, and here we present the list of all available sources where you can obtain specific exotics.
- Legacy Exotics – Legacy Exotics means retired exotics that you can no longer collect via an in-game activity. To obtain them, head to the tower, and near your vault is the Exotic Archive. You can find Legacy Exotics there. The Detailed Guide is HERE.
- Xur – The Exotic items vendor and mysterious figure that appears randomly each Friday and disappears on Tuesday. Players hunt him each week to buy their new gear. Where is Xur HERE, Xur guide and locations HERE.
- Lost Sectors – Lost sectors are activities with the boss at the end and many enemies to defeat. Each day different lost sector is in the rotation with a specified armor piece reward. Completing it solo on a Legendary or Master difficulty can reward you with an exotic piece armor.
- Other ways – Some exotics are unique or seasonal rewards. Others can be obtainable upon the completion of specific quests.
More Destiny 2 Articles and Guides
Thank you for reading Destiny 2 Deterministic Chaos and How to Get Guide!
I play every aspect of MMO, Solo, PvP and PvE. If you want to see more of Destiny 2 this week’s action, consider watching me live at twitch.tv/deltiasgaming and checking out the website for more guides (click), Beginner Builds and End-game PvE Builds.