The most powerful items in Destiny 2 are Exotics, and in Destiny 2 Lightfall expansion, we can expect a new Stasis Glaive – Winterbite. You can find detailed information about this exotic weapon and its catalyst on this page. Also, how to get it! Let’s take a look.
Winterbite Stasis Glavie
The Winterbite is an Exotic Stasis Glaive that Freezes enemies with a frost orb.
The Winterbite Glavie Exotic weapon has two unique perks:
- Big Frigid Glaive = Fires a large ball of energy that locks onto nearby targets and freezes them.
- Tilting at Windmills = Blocking damage with your shield increases movement speed while shielding.
How to get and unlock the Winterbite Glavie?
The Winterbite Glavie Exotic can be obtained in the Strider Exotic Quest. The weapon is unique and definitely worth the effort players need to put into unlocking it.
Firstly you need to unlock the main campaign and get access to the Hall of Heroes and talk with Nimbus. But before you’ll receive the Strider Exotic Quest, complete other Quinn’s quests and restore all the Broken Memorials in Neomura.
And finally, you’ll receive the “Strider Exotic” Quest in Destiny 2 Lightfall.
How to complete the “Strider Exotic” Quest
To complete the “Strider Exotic” Quest, follow the steps:
- Visit the Archivist and use keys in the three Terminal Overload Chests in all three areas of Neomuna
- Defeat the Shadow Legion forces in Neomuna
- Retrieve the data cypher in Ahmisa Park Lost Sector
- Defeat the Hydras
- Shut down the confluxes at Maya’s Retreat
- Get the Winterbite Glavie Exotic in Destiny 2 Lightfall
How to get the Winterbite Catalyst?
We don’t know yet how to get and unlock Winterbite Catalyst. We’ll update the guide as soon as Lightfall launches on February 28th 2023.
Other ways to get Exotic weapons in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Exotics are powerful weapons desired by the players. However very hard to find. If you want to equip your guardian with powerful gear and crush enemies, It’s essential to start collecting them as fast as possible. Most are obtainable only through the sporadic drops from various Destiny activities. However, sometimes you can be lucky it’s good to help fate a little, and here we present the list of all available sources where you can obtain specific exotics.
- Legacy Exotics – Legacy Exotics means retired exotics that you can no longer collect via an in-game activity. To obtain them, head to the tower, and near your vault is the Exotic Archive. You can find Legacy Exotics there. The Detailed Guide is HERE.
- Xur – The Exotic items vendor and mysterious figure that appears randomly each Friday and disappears on Tuesday. Players hunt him each week to buy their new gear. Where is Xur HERE, Xur guide and locations HERE.
- Lost Sectors – Lost sectors are activities with the boss at the end and many enemies to defeat. Each day different lost sector is in the rotation with a specified armor piece reward. Completing it solo on a Legendary or Master difficulty can reward you with an exotic piece armor.
- Other ways – Some exotics are unique or seasonal rewards. Others can be obtainable upon the completion of specific quests.
More Destiny 2 Articles and Guides
Thank you for reading Destiny 2 Winterbite How to Get Guide!
I play every aspect of MMO, Solo, PvP and PvE. If you want to see more of Destiny 2 this week’s action, consider watching me live at twitch.tv/deltiasgaming and checking out the website for more guides (click), Beginner Builds and End-game PvE Builds.