The Kyononis Shrine is one of the combat challenges in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. It’s the easiest to complete and plays a role of a combat tutorial.
This guide will briefly describe the best way to pass this combat challenge quickly. The Kyononis shrine is designed to introduce players with few combat mechanics and is quick to complete.
Kyononis Shrine – Puzzle Solutions in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Kyononis shrine is a Combat training and will teach you how to dodge, attack, land and backflip. Turorial will prompt tips so it’s easy to follow.
The Kyononis Shrine is located North of Lookout Landing in Hyrule Castle’s Central Square, right by the Hyrule Castle Town Ruins. After you leave the sky islands, it will be the first location the main quest will take you.
The following steps are required to complete the Kyononis Shrine:
- Walk down to the shrine’s main room, where an enemy Construct is waiting for you.
- The enemy will stay in the middle, so don’t worry. It will not chase you.
- Follow the tips on the screen. They may require patience and perfect timing.
- Firstly, dodge the Construct’s attacks using side hops
- Learn how to do a backflip
- Quickly parry the attacks and use Flurry Rush the “Y”
- Hold block and parry with a shield to perform a Perfect Guard
- Practice charged attack by holding down the “Y” attack button.
- Defeat the Constroct and collect the Construct bow and a Zonai Charge.
- Follow to the next room and get the Light of Blessing.
Looking for more Tears of the Kingdom?
Thank you for reading The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Kyononis Shrine Guide! We provide the latest news and create guides for the Tears of the Kingdom. Additionally, check out our website, watch me play games on Twitch, or visit my YouTube channel!